[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tropical Country = Shit(?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: losthopee.png (456 KB, 993x427) Image search: [Google]
losthopee.png
456 KB, 993x427
/pol/,

I am an European currently living in Japan. Recently I visited the Philippines, and jesus christ. I have seen other tropical countries, and I am always left with one question.

Why are the tropical countries such poor, underdeveloped fucking shitholes? Every time.

I remember when I was a kid, my father told me that since banana countries never had to prepare for winter, they never developed strong work ethics. Even at the time it seemed like a simple explanation, but I have yet to visit a tropical island that was anywhere close to being a civilized place. Just check the Brazil OL threads; it's a shithole, and lo and behold, it's tropical.

What gives? Am I being a retard?
>>
>>70637799
>Am I being a retard?

Yes, coming to /pol/ for this kind of question and not being able to anticipate the answer you will receive pretty much makes you a retard.
>>
>>70637799
Flip here

My grandmother recently came back from the Philippines, and it's pretty bad desu

Apparently farm water is drying up, and agriculture is bretty bahd

Also we have a Muslim problem in the south, shitty politicians and a election full of literally whos

Well, at least Manny won on Saturday.
>>
>>70637799
Taiwan is divided in the middle by a Tropic, and your computer probably comes from here.

Singapore is also pretty tropical, and more wealthy than 95% of Europe.
>>
I went to panama and can confirm it

It makes you lazy as fuck in all that heat, the upside is that it's a lot less stressful even if you don't get anything done
>>
>>70637799
I'd say Singapore is the only exception.
>>
>>70638238
>and your computer probably comes from here.
because you guys are basically slaves for the west, lel
>>
>>70638855
I dont really think it is the tropics. Pretty much all nations that arent Eastern Asian or White tend to be shitholes. China is generally regarded as a shithole but look at it from east to west. Everything that matters is in the easternmost part of the country and the further you go west where it starts to turn into sandniggers it becomes a shithole.

If it was truly a weather issue and not a race issue then Inuits would not be so ghetto.
>>
>>70638575
This is a pretty rare flag. Had to google where the fuck you lived buddy
>>
Filled with not whites mostly
>>
File: 8357267988_184a9fe912_b.jpg (203 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
8357267988_184a9fe912_b.jpg
203 KB, 960x540
Lee Kuan Yew, based father of Singapore, addressed this. He said the high temperature and humidity leads to low productivity. Basically, under the duress of high heat and humidity, the body essentially Nevins lazy in order to conserve water and maintain body temperature. It also makes hard work more uncomfortable.

Lee said the air-conditioner was a complete game changer and he pushed for their usage of it everywhere in Singapore. This was because he understood warm climates in workplaces make you lazy and uncomfortable.

He was right. Look at Singapore versus other tropical countries on the same latitude.
>>
>>70638238
>Singapore
Yeah, they are oddly prosperous...
It's almost like they learned something from colonialism.
>>
>>70638046
>at least Manny won
So electing a brain damaged boxer is somehow good?
>>
>>70639544

Interesting. I fucking hate air cons over here. I guess being used to central heating has made me spoiled.
>>
>>70639419
American education
>>
>>70638855
> Engineers makes computer for us Social Science graduates to buy, they are basically slaves lol !
t. Gender studies master race ?
>>
>>70639943
Education everywhere. Nobody cares about a fucking island populated by 5 000 people in fucking scandinavia.

Pretty sure you had no idea what Jersey was ,yet it's equally as irrelevant
>>
>>70637799
Partly because of colonial times, wars, insurgency, communism, US-supported depots (Marcos, Suharto etc.) and drugs etc. Corruption, the messy nature of multi-party democracy and ethnocentrism prevented their nations from developing. Their culture also did not help... at all.

Many Polynesians/Mudlay/Indon do not have the work ethic of Asians or have the same attitude towards education and could not succeed. It is no surprise that the richest individuals in SEA are mostly Chinese. They are a minority that owns majority of the economies in SEA and are seen as the Asian version of Jews.

The best country to live in for Southeast Asia is Singapore without a doubt. Education, security (ridiculously low crime rates), Chink-dominated and English-speaking. I challenge you to find a better country in SEA.
>Hint: You can't
>>
>>70639788
Anon, he is not saying you should use air conditioners instead of "central heating". Get your shit together, man.
>>
>>70640095
Its a fucking Scandinavia-styled flag, how did I know this guy lived in Scandinavia without actually knowing what Aland is?Am i superhuman?
>>
>>70638575
That is because Singapore is the Asian Version of Switzerland. You have no idea how many wealthy Aussie/HK/Indian/Taiwanese/Mainland/SEA Chinese tycoons/Multi-nationals actually dump their cash here. Shit is pretty expensive here but cheaper than HK
>>
>>70637799
Are you german?
bc I certainly heard that no-winter-theory before
>>
>>70640108
I can't.
>>
>>70640531

Danish, but grew up 20min from Germany
>>
>>70640487
HK is a chicken coop.
>>
File: HK chicken coop.jpg (35 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
HK chicken coop.jpg
35 KB, 450x333
>>70640828
True that.
>>
It's pretty comfy over here tho senpai
>>
>>70640296
No, because you're Ukrainian
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.