[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was. To pooinloo is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gotta pooinloo.png (66 KB, 295x341) Image search: [Google]
gotta pooinloo.png
66 KB, 295x341
I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To pooinloo is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

I will shit across this land,
Pooing far and wide.
But when you poo, please understand
The poo must go inside

POOINLOO, (don't just let it fall) it's brown and green
You know it's not just a meme
POOINLOO, oh, if the smell offends
Go and tell your nasty friends
POOINLOO, (flush it in the stall) the smell of poo
And curry and B.O. too
You teach me and I'll teach you
(POOINLOO) Gotta pooinloo
Drop a number two
POOINLOO
>>
>>70637232

This was how you spent your monday

Get a job
>>
this is advanced autism
>>
>>70637378
>>70637453
Poo
>>
This is legitimately, not exaggerating at all here, the most Reddit post I have ever seen in my 10 years on this website.
>>
>>70637630
poo
o
o
>>
>>70637232
India is whiter than America.
>>
>>70637666
Meanwhile in real life, it's the most 4chanish post to have been made anywhere on 4chan in the past 8 years.
>>
>>70637232
where did you think this would get you in life? Viral hit sensation? The people who write song parodies have the Morning Show radio career to look forward to, AT BEST. This is not a thing to aspire to. You know, Dave & Chuck the Freak, the wacky morning crew? Not a job.
>>
>>70638479
>white
>streets run brown with shit

>>70638736
You're right, I chose the wrong career plan. I need to rethink what I'm doing with my life, as I had put all of my eggs in this basket.
>>
>>70637630
KANGZ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.