[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on cellphone radio waves/wifi: does it seriously affect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 9qHMnwUR.jpg (168 KB, 1352x760) Image search: [Google]
9qHMnwUR.jpg
168 KB, 1352x760
Redpill me on cellphone radio waves/wifi: does it seriously affect people's sperm count?
>>
>>70637118
Why should you care? Your be is probably enjoying another man anyways.
>>
Have never heard that conspiracy before, but it wouldn't be that hard.

Anything that can emit radiation can obviously do harm and phones can, even through wifi so I don't see why not...

Damn, I got to stop keeping mine in my front pocket...
>>
>>70637118
People still worry about this shit?

Did a radio in your home or car make you infertile?

Did your television render you impotent?

Did buying a microwave give you cancer along with infertility?

No of course not.
>>
No, but it might as well because most of the content viewed on phones is causing cultural infertilisation.
>>
>>70637386
yea but u dont want radioactive poo m8, trust me
>>
>>70637323
No need to project, amerifriend.
>>
>>70637386
Bullshit. Radio waves are infrared waves, meaning they have lower energy than visible light, meaning they are less harmful than visible light. End of story.
>>
In other news, watching TV too close to the screen affects your eyesight.
>>
>>70637627
>yea but u dont want radioactive poo m8, trust me

Please explain
>>
File: was.jpg (411 KB, 1288x1086) Image search: [Google]
was.jpg
411 KB, 1288x1086
>>70637757
this t͏bh
>>
>>70637884
your ability to shitpost becomes superhuman
>>
>>70637118
I can't imagine that the damage it does to your physical tissue is any worse than the psychological damage you endure simply by using electronic devices or participating in a culture where they are prevalent to begin with.

Besides, your biggest concern should be the first world's autistic obsession with hygiene and irrational fear of microbial life.
>>
>>70637757
>A 10W infrarred wave
>Less power than a 10mW green wave
Not defending the other retarded argument, but you are one stupid morterfucker
>>
File: 1455850868447.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1455850868447.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>70638013
I don't know what I expected.
Australia, never change
>>
>>70637627
The streets of India would become like Fukishima.
>>
File: Visible-spectrum.jpg (412 KB, 2514x1200) Image search: [Google]
Visible-spectrum.jpg
412 KB, 2514x1200
Here's electromagnetic spectrum. As you can see, radio and microwaves are on the right hand side. They have very big wavelengths. On the left you see x-ray and gamma waves. They have very small wavelengths.

Now keep that in mind, and remember the Planck-Einstein relation.
E=hf=hc/λ
So, the energy of a photon is inversely proportional to its wavelength. If you plug in values into this equation you'll see that microwaves and radio waves have very small energies compared to x-rays and gamma waves

So what does this mean? Well, if you're worried about cancer then you're worried about electromagnetic radiation which has enough energy to break bonds. Microwaves and infrared light simply don't have enough energy to break bonds. Specifically, those two just barely have enough energy to cause molecules to resonate or move a bit. Anything with a longer wavelength than microwaves can't really effect molecules at all. (Well, radio waves are used in NMR to look at protons, but my point stands).

Now gamma waves and x-rays do have enough energy to break some bonds, but its not like you're getting bombarded with them everyday.
>>
File: painting2.png (18 KB, 79x75) Image search: [Google]
painting2.png
18 KB, 79x75
>>70637118
We had this exact same fucking thread a little while ago, you retarded faggot.
No, they aren't dangerous if you actually knew anything you stormfront autist.
The only think that actually matters is taking out the jews.
Not "I want sex and white kids."
>>
>>70639548
When did /pol become so blue-pilled? Are we being brigaded by le leddit?
>>
>>70639840
Reddit + Stormfront = nigger tier stupidity.
Also the CIA is actively shilling now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.