[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Rio Olympics should be canceled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Mother-Of-God-GIFS.gif (403 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Mother-Of-God-GIFS.gif
403 KB, 245x245
A bunch of international degenerates will go to the orgy capital of the world and be exposed to zika through two fronts. End result? Zika will become global.
>>
>>70636327
I'm fairly certain /pol/acks will stay Zika free
/r9k/ is safe as well
in fact most of 4chan
>>
File: I don't know.jpg (81 KB, 1277x753) Image search: [Google]
I don't know.jpg
81 KB, 1277x753
>>70636327

You are retarded and your mother probably had zika when she had you.
>>
>>70636408
Zika is sexual lyrics transmitted and mosquito born, if a mosquito bites an infected person and then bites you not even r9k levels of virginity will save you
>>
Half of the tickets are still unsold

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/35057/20160405/half-olympics-2016-tickets-still-unsold-brazil-dilemma.htm
>>
This Olympics will be a shit show with the whole country of Brazil embroiled in a political firestorm, extremely high unemployment and a crashing economy. The zika virus is just one more kernel of corn in this turd.
>>
Jokes on you I'm virgin and allways will be.
No zika for me lol
>>
>>70636836
>implying I leave my house

Jokes on you m8
>>
File: 1457466905883.png (168 KB, 395x424) Image search: [Google]
1457466905883.png
168 KB, 395x424
>>70636327
But isn't the Zika virus mostly harmless? Like, the symptoms of a cold and lasting for only a couple weeks?

So what's the big deal?
>>
>>70636327
There's worse stuff than just zika virus now, but hey, I'm all up for some degenerates dying, smart people wouldn't come here even if they were paid.

Can't wait for all the collective rapes and murders of all the idiots coming here.
>>
>>70636327
meh

honestly we need a good plague. the population's too fucking massive and we're out of methods of cutting down on it because of medical advancements and the fact that large scale war has been cucked by the existance of nukes.
>>
>>70636327
>thinking zika is actually a probelm
>trusting Brazilian """""intellectuals""""
>>
>>70638039
The world needs a plague the US is fine. Tru hegemony isn't possible without the population advantage.
>>
>>70637997
Do they have crime in Brazil?
>>
The two multicult paradises Brazil and South Africa are complete disasters and rather than serving as warnings for the west they are merely views into our inevitable future
>>
WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD FOR AN ULTRA RARE FLAG ALERT

>>70633437
>>70633437
>>70633437
>>
File: big guy intensifies.gif (896 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
big guy intensifies.gif
896 KB, 500x382
>>70636327
That's exactly our plan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.