[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when tolerance destroyed /pol/'s "don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: pol btfo.png (273 KB, 496x550) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo.png
273 KB, 496x550
Where were you when tolerance destroyed /pol/'s "don't transition young trans children" narrative?
>>
>>70634906

you realize that everyone here is just going to say

>NPR

as if that's an actual argument, right?
>>
NPR should be defunded
>>
>>70634906
>Large report suggesting transgender children have bad mental health from it
>This comes out

You can't make this up.
>>
>>70634906
There is no fucking way a child at that age has developed the concept of "gender dysphoria" you fucking disgusting manipulative NPR cock sucking faggot.
>>
>NPR
>>
>NPR
>>
>>70634906
If you were supportive of a child murdering somebody the mental health risks would be a lot lower too.

If you raise kids like dogs they will behave like dogs and think its normal.
thats how degeneracy works by giving in to it.
>>
File: npr.png (140 KB, 1180x583) Image search: [Google]
npr.png
140 KB, 1180x583
>>70635033

barely 5% of their funding comes from the government, you underage little queer
>>
>>70634906
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>>
File: 1457308096286.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1457308096286.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>70634906
>>70634984
So is this b9 or is reddit out on a field trip?

This whole debate is over. It was over as soon as the whole John's Hopkins professor thing happened.

Transgenderism is a mental disorder, and validating delusion is stupid and harmful to society and the patient.

/thread
>>
>>70635182
that is 5% too much.
>>
File: polbtfo.png (40 KB, 744x215) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
40 KB, 744x215
>>70635283
>>
>>70635414

the point was that if they lost that 5% they would easily make it up in individual contributions (or other funding). one third of their funding already comes from random people/donations.

>>70635382

how's the 9th grade kid?
>>
>>70635443
Thats the same as >NPR
>>
>>70635522

the entire organization has 60-100 members. it's considered a fringe crackpot group of morons. it's not the same as >NPR .
>>
>5 posts by this ID shilling for NPR
It begins
>>
>be a faggot
>introduction to redpill happens when I question why the T is in LGBT and get shouted down
>state the only logical conclusion is giving permenantly altering drugs to CHILDREN
>'you're crazy anon, they just want to feel accepted!

This is like if NAMBALA was allowed into the fucking movement. Fuck it, I don't care if it goes back to pre SC ruling (which is most likely unconstituional anyway) someone stop these mentally ill degenerates and thier virtue signalling retarded parents from hurting kids.
>>
>>70634906
Transgenderism is itself a mental health problem.
>>
>>70634906
Kids don't know what the fuck they want cause they're fucking kids!
I wanted to be a fire truck when I was a kid!
>>
>>70634906
White people will be replaced. We will start by purging you liberals and mental defectives. Have a nice day.
>>
>>70635583
Doesn't deny the fact that the only "cure", which isn't cure at all, for gender disorder today is transition. I don't care that much if some nutjob decides I'm mutilating myself and changing my sex, but when someone pushes young kids into this crap its a problem.
>>
File: 1453822448291.jpg (42 KB, 550x693) Image search: [Google]
1453822448291.jpg
42 KB, 550x693
When did the media suddenly start promoting gender dysphoria as the cause vogue among progressives?
It seems like it came out of nowhere just after the SOCUS ruled in favor of gay marriage. It's as though once one social justice issue was laid to rest, another, even more obscure and irrelevant plight had to be lifted up as the Major Problem Facing America Today.

How many people are actually diagnosed with gender dysphoria? How many of those are so far gone that they decide to surgically mutilate themselves?
How are such trivial issues facing such an insignificant pentage of the population garnering even a fraction of the attention that these stories seem to be receiving?
>>
>>70635182
Colleges and universities should defined too.
>>
>>70636444
Probably those organizations are being state or whoever else funded so since gays got rights their funding would be cut and they need new causes to get the funding back?
>>
>>70634906
>article pro trans
>"may"
>>
>>70635885
>china and japan
>not liberal
>china and japan
>not mental defectives

kek. pls go kill yourself like the rest of your countrymen
>>
File: soros-femen.png (295 KB, 513x597) Image search: [Google]
soros-femen.png
295 KB, 513x597
>>70634906
what the fuck, how is this not child abuse

how is manipulating a childs genitals before it hits puberty not child abuse?

fucking jews man, they're really good at convincing whites to not reproduce
>>
>>70634906
>OP does not link actual study

Not even going to engage.
>>
>>70637716
mutilating* not manipulating
>>
>>70636444
This is my thought exactly. I made it 40 years on this earth and the only well known "trans" anythings were drag queens, which I only saw late night in Atlanta, and "The Crying Game" movie.

Now...

Transparent - such a progressive show

Orange is the new Black - trans character on Time magazine cover

Countless articles about trans kids "transitioning"

Endless articles/lawsuits about bathrrom drama in schools

Bruce Jenner - ESPN hero...

All of this in 18 months? Am I really not supposed to think there is some force pushing this behind the scenes?!
>>
>>70634906
>may help
>may
>not shall, or will

OP is a fucking shill. Off yourself you disgusting self-mutilating nutcase.
>>
>children spend all day on their tablets both in and out of school
>get force fed liberal garbage about genders and sexuality
>rarely interact with their parents anymore, they're too busy posting on Facebook and playing Candy Crush to care
>media filled with people literally telling you to not be okay with the body you were born in
>children decide to act out for attention and grab hold of the only thing they see adults care about, gender dysphoria
>be surprised when negative symptoms go away when parents finally give children the attention they want

All the social problems of the world could so easily be vanquished if we just gave a single fuck about traditional family values.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.