[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will LGBT New York Democrats being voting for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: lgbt.png (6 KB, 944x127) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
6 KB, 944x127
Keep in mind LGBT folks tend to make up a much larger voting base in the Democratic primary than in the general.
>>
>>70634630
Polls seem to suggest that lgbt much prefer Hillary.
>>
>>70634630
I think they'll vote for Trump for the lulz. This will help him to get the presidential preselection, at which point the Republican party will implode and divide into a series of small splinter parties, including the Butthurt Wall-building Party, the Butthurt White Trash Party, and the Butthurt Reality TV Watchers Party. Also, Republicans give sexual diversity a bad name with people like Dennis Hastert all too common. Why are so many republicans homophobes but also sexual deviants?
>>
Almost forgot it doesn't include transsexuals in that question. So it's not 100% representing the LGBT community.
>>
>>70634819
>I think they'll vote for Trump for the lulz

It's a close primary. That means you have to vote for whatever party you are registered with. Not many LGBT Republicans in New York.

idk does Caitlyn Jenner live in New York?
>>
>>70635064
There are plenty of Greenwich Village gay Republicans who went to prep schools, work on wall street, and butfuck each other on the weekend. They all hate Trump's politics (since Trump has so unsophisticated and hateful), but I think they'll vote for him because it guarantees that no hater will end up in the White House for at least the next four years.
>>
File: lgbt for hillary.png (37 KB, 978x369) Image search: [Google]
lgbt for hillary.png
37 KB, 978x369
>>70634805
lots of lgbt organizations have been backing Hillary
>>
>>70635299

Why not just vote for Hillary?
>>
>>70635602
Less amusing. She's going to win anyway. Why not destroy Republican haters along the way, right??
>>
>>70635692
>Why not destroy Republican haters along the way, right??

What about John Kasich?

>John Kasich: I wouldn’t sign North Carolina’s House Bill 2

http://myfox8.com/2016/04/10/john-kasich-i-wouldnt-sign-north-carolinas-house-bill-2/
>>
>>70634630
>Who will LGBT New York Democrats being voting for?

The opposite of whoever won the Midwest and Northwest.
>>
>>70635795
Because the Republican Party in general has become the home of haters of sexual diversity. The party needs to be completely restructured. I'm sure /pol/ supports this, since most people here are traps or are transitioning in that direction.
>>
>>70635299
>There are plenty of Greenwich Village gay Republicans who went to prep schools, work on wall street, and butfuck each other on the weekend.

I remember a story a while ago of Ann Coulter attending a gay Republican event held in Peter Theil's apartment in New York City. I always imagine them holding an orgy afterwords and just buttfucking like crazy.

>no Republican bf to plow my Democratic ass
>>
>>70634630
Would vote for Trump if I were american. Hillary is just too evil.
>>
>>70635960
California Republican Party is the model

>Pro-LGBT platform passed by California Republican Party

http://www.sdgln.com/news/2015/09/21/pro-lgbt-platform-passed-california-republican-party
>>
>>70635928
>The opposite of whoever won the Midwest and Northwest.

So Hillary?
>>
All the LGBT people I know support Bernie or don't plan to vote at all.
>>
>>70636789
>All the LGBT people I know support Bernie

Are they young LGBT folk? I've noticed there is a significant divide among LGBT folk who are older and were around during the Clinton presidency and young LGBT folk.
>>
>>70634630
>degenerates vote overwhelmingly democrat
What other reason is there to vote conservative?
>>
>>70637380
>degenerates vote overwhelmingly democrat

Nice buzzwords bigot.
>>
>>70634805
Lbgt people are mentally ill but most of them have decent jobs and common sense. Having most of the world disgusted with you tends to compel people to succeed more
>>
>>70637643
>Lbgt people are mentally ill

>scraping a bomb on yourself and blowing yourself up for Allah is 100% rational because a 1 billion people believe it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.