[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS this the reason why americans want to build a wall so desperately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: btfo.jpg (78 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
78 KB, 500x400
IS this the reason why americans want to build a wall so desperately?

Is it to keep away the BBC (big beaner cock)?

Just how small is the average american dick if we take out the BBCs raising their average?

Does this have to do with genetics or is it that circumcision done at an early age stunts penile growth?

Can /pol/ and more importantly americutlets EVER RECOVER?
>>
BFC
BIG FINNISH COCK
>>
6.5 inch mongolian monster cock reporting in
>>
>>70634514
Finno-Ugrics win again

>also
Straya explain yourself
>>
Now I know why they call it HUNGary
:^)
>>
Ausfags, explain your small penises.
>>
>implying Mexicans with shit tier generous aren't lowering the American average
>>
This is self reported, right? It's not like I've been missing on the penile censuses right?
>>
>>70634514
average joe like everything else
>>
>>70634514
Nobody cares about average cock size. Everyone wants top 20% of the distribution, which is much larger than average.
>>
>implying white women want to be with beaners
>implying white men don't benefit more from Latina women
>>
>>70634858
Hint: you would be red if not for us
>>
>>70634514
I'm slightly over average. Yay. It must be horrible to have a small penis. You just know when you show it to a girl she is going to be a little dissapointed. I think I would just get an asian girlfriend if I was small.
>>
Average penis size, America is made of immigrants, many of them come from all penis lands.
>>
>>70634514
We'd be in the orange if it wasn't for the Danes raping our ancestors.
>>
>Stralya
>9-11cm
No wonder they shitpost
>>
>>70634801
>>70634839
>Small penis = commit crimes to compensate for lack of manhood
>Get sent to prison colony
>>
>>70634514

strangely, Australians refuse to appear in this thread.
>>
>>70634514
Mexican penis length is larger on average because they don't circumcise, most neonatal circumcision causes 0.5-1cm loss in mature length from excess skin removal.
>>
>>70635314
>tfw proud owner of a 20 cm uncut cock

Being american must fucking suck
>>
>>70634745
Same here, but i dont think is that big, but sure is enough.
>>
>>70634514
>it's another penis map
>>
>>70634660
>Finland
>Big
That feeling when you will never suck HUNGarian cock
:'^( why live?
>>
File: 1413403974729.jpg (102 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1413403974729.jpg
102 KB, 680x966
>>70634514
>these studies are always all over the map
>only one exception
>Asia is always tiny
>mfw
>>
Quiet, Paco

IS this the reason why Americans want to build an Atlantic wall so desperately?

Is it to keep away the BBC (big British cock)?

Face it, Paco, you had your moment, then we stole it from you.

Even our media network is called the BBC (Big British Cock) and is broadcast worldwide.

Can /pol/, Mexicans and more importantly, Americutlets EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>70635056
Why is it that everyone on the internet only ever claim to have a "slightly over average penis" or a monster cock?
>>
>>70635624
América is always tiny too
>>
>>70634660
BIG FRENCH COCK
I
G

F
R
E
N
C
H

C
O
C
K
>>
File: 1431250422979.gif (436 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1431250422979.gif
436 KB, 316x316
>>70634514
>Russia and America are xenophobes because they jealous of our big dicks
>>
File: 1453563307322.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1453563307322.png
362 KB, 700x700
>Canada bigger than USA even though we have more Chinks and fewer Dindus

How? Is it just hard to measure their dicks under their massive layers of fat?
>>
>>70635655
Because that's what's up. Either size is a priority for your body type or it's not. So all that matters is are you monster or not?

In fact, if you're not monster you should only ever show size and never speak of it, as it's only setting the bottom up for disappointment.
>>
>>70635658
Maybe while you're building the wall your girl can come be my "maid" for a while. We all know brown girls go crazy over the BAC (BIG AMERICAN COCK)
>>
you're all faggots. dick loving faggots.
>>
File: 1457318124769.jpg (12 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1457318124769.jpg
12 KB, 239x211
This is about erect penises, right anons?
>>
>be Swedish scientist
>after months of sex studies in Cuck Lab in a Stockholm suburb, find correlation between bucks
>find that 100% of all black bucks had bigger dicks than me, as well as 100% of all Muslims that I documented raping the subject
>decide to further my research and leave the country to go study these specimen in their natural habitats
>bring with me a small group of volunteer Swedish women, whom I also offered my services to in a very passive and subservient way
>very lucky these poor oppressed females joined a disgusting white male on a trip to Africa purely for sexual research
>first stop is Zimbabwe and we will work our way up
>after the sheds are set up, go into town
>"Hej ids benis inspection day :DDDD"

These studies are bullshit
>>
>>70635011
Don't kid yourself. You know damn well what's bumping us up.
>>
>>70634514
we have cucked with the asian cocks more than any other western country. you remove the cucks and the we are between green and blue, but no we just want our economy back and jobs for the impoverished white peoples that built this nation.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.