[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be black > grew up around white people > always talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1459218593771-1.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1459218593771-1.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
> be black
> grew up around white people
> always talked like a normal person
> when i try to talk to street niggers in "ebonics" or whatever it's called, i end up sounding like a redneck and stand out even more

what have you done to me
>>
Nigger
>>
>>70634475
No you
>>
>>70634190
We've uplifted you.

I've seen your pain though. Where I'm from we have a small concentration of niggers alongside our black population, and watching them try to talk with each other just makes me feel bad, and sad.
>>
File: tmp_1458755936710-253931609.jpg (43 KB, 461x346) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1458755936710-253931609.jpg
43 KB, 461x346
>>70634190
but a redpilled nigger can do more damage against liberals and jewish propaganda than we could ever do because "much racism" can't touch you. you're in a special position anon, make use of it.
>>
>>70635239
He'd still be called an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>70635360
only by other blacks, its still very effective against whites. we are still the majority here anyway. he's still a valuable person to us.
>>
You're one of those Cuba Gooding Jr. type guys, eh? I knew a few in high school. It was always so awkward hearing them trying to communicate with the other blacks. I catch the same vibe when Obama tries to talk to black people.
>>
>>70634190

when conversing just keep it simple.
>>
>>70635672

I don't know what you mean, i just talk normally. I dont care what they think any more
>>
>>70635552
Eh, look at Tommy Sotomayor. White people DONT listen to him, because he's black, and black people don't listen to him because he encourages a family unit, and not being a nigger.
>>
>>70635876
OP here. I've seen a few of his videos and i like him, but i couldn't tell when he was being sarcastic or not so i dont bother following him
>>
>>70634190
Don't hang around with street niggers then.
>>
>>70635876
It's sad. MLK would advocate segregation if he saw today's blacks.
>>
>>70635360
>not wanting to be essentially called the Übermensch of your race

Never understood this logic.
>>
>>70637537
Kek
>>
>>70635859
I mean when you go to speak like a typical street slang black it sounds forced. Like, Cuba, Obama, guys I knew in hs, etc...

>I just talk normally. I dont care what they think any more

Good for you, bud. It's better this way. You'll probably get further in life for it.
>>
>>70634889
How does it go down?
>>
im black too why would u wanna talk to niggers anyway.
>>
>>70634190
>> when i try to talk to street niggers in "ebonics"

Don't do this. The native "Niggerus Thugus" can understand you if you speak "white" English.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>70634190
You could just talk like a normal person. If other blacks have such a problem with it then don't be their friend.

There's no reason to ever pretend being someone you're not. The people you befriend won't know the real you. So even if you make friends pretending to be someone else. you'll still be lonely
>>
>>70637611
Like you would a mumbling person you couldn't really understand. You'd politely nod, smile on a few cues, or stare blankly., though they try to avoid those types add much as they can. What's more interesting is since it's the deep south and some folks say they can't hear the difference but thats the racist blinders on them. The best way to put it is even the black business owners will get hawk eyed if someone starts spouting Ebonics. It's a greater identifier of trouble then droopy pants.
>>
>>70634190
Tell them
>Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho
muhfugga
>>
>>70634190
We made you normal instead of a nigger.

Soon you'll stop talking to nogs altogether and be better off because of it.
>>
>>70634190
Never change.
>>
Dumbass
>>
>>70634190
Civilised you
>>
>>70634190
You better keep your nig ass in America, Brazil may be shitty, but at least we don't have black """"""""""""people''''''''''''''''''''" here
>>
>>70635239
This, we need a team of utility Niggers to take away the rapist claim
>>
my grandfather told me growing up in Montana he didn't know what a nigger was, he only knew well to do blacks. Moving to the south for the military he found out the difference
>>
>>70634190
Congrats: You're officially white now!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.