[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is up with the Pope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
I'm a Catholic but I seriously cannot stand how much of a Commie the Pope is. At the beginning like many others I thought he was going to be a cool Pope, washing the feet of the poor during his first week, sneaking out at night to help the needy, being based on gay marrige, (pic related) etc.
But now with him trying to become more and more political, saying that capitalism (the thing that has massively saved/improved human life. I now think that Pope Benedict was way better than him.

So my question is why did Francis have to become the Pope? (I remember hearing about from a book that there was a plot by the left part of the church to get him in)
What can we do to make him stop with muh Syrians, walls, Mexicans, and Communism?
>>
WTF are you doing, Francis?
>>
>>70631756
>saying that capitalism (the thing that has massively saved/improved human life.

Capitalism as you know it was literally created by the Jews in the middle ages profiting from Usery.
https://youtu.be/KNWPYQjXSYA

Our current system gives an overwhelming advantage to the already rich who can basically just make more money using only their money.
>>
>>70633816
Technically they still cannot receive communion.
>>
>>70633964
>Capitalism as you know it
is not real capitalism.
>>
He says shit like this but would never do it himself.
Like the wall.
>>
Why do you care about pope?

It was a control system made up by romans. Jesus would destroy all these popes and churches if he were to come back.
>>
>>70634146
refugees dont have to be muslim.
>>
>>70631756
>What is up with the Pope?
he is a jesuit. Jesuits are basically jews.
Oh an by the way. Popes should only be from Europe, not some third world south American shithole
>>
he's like George Carlin cardinal from the movie Dogma

I keep waiting for him to roll out the "Buddy Christ"
>>
the church is probably undermined by modern forces within. It is an insula in a sea of modernity and it is affected.

What we needed is that the church is a positive influence in the society around it, what happens is that the society is now an influence on the church. that's why we have this commie pope
>>
>>70631756
Its like you guys havent realized that the Catholic Church is a political institution. I suggest you study the history of the Catholic Church. They're just trying to reposition their authority over the world so they can prosecute the true followers of God. Compare the Catholic Church to the first beast in revelations. They are eerily similar.
>>
>>70631756
Jesus was a commie you star spangled cunt.
>>
File: 47265060.cached.jpg (77 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47265060.cached.jpg
77 KB, 800x500
>>70633816
>>70633964
>>70634001
>>70634046
>>70634522
>>70634628
>>70634749
>>70634820
>>70635088
>>70635628

Ok guys when do you think if any, there will be a major backlash against his rule? Or will it be in increments? Or will there be none at all?
>>
>>70631756
Are there any relatively conservative Christian churches that don't embrace the crazier shit? Every non Catholic church I come across seems to be young earth creationist evolution deniers and I just can't handle that.

This pope is so limp wristed I don't think I could ever be a Catholic again though.
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 266x190
>>70635732
Mark 12:17
Then Jesus said to them, "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.
>>
>>70635884
My church had nothing like that. But it could be because it was a part of a diocese that had Catholic schools under it. And Catholic schools do teach Evolution so that the Church was fine with it.
Try and find a diocese with a Catholic school in it. Because to teach the children they keep up with the modern aspects of the Church and the world.
>>
>>70635834
Backlash? The church has the most followers of any political institution in the world. The church is now reaching out to protestants, gays, and pretty much whoever will join them. It wouldn't surprise me if they started reaching out to muslims, or pedophies next desu. Like I said, im almost positive the church is the beast in revelations. If you've studied the past they held great influence over kings and they will regain that influence over world leaders. Not all at once, but in increments.
>>
>>70636399
You think another reformation would be possible in the next 50 years?
>>
>>70636399
>It wouldn't surprise me if they started reaching out to muslims, or pedophies

The last 4 popes had Islamic Muftis to the Vatican and kissed the Quran
A book that is 100% against Christianity, denies the divinity of Jesus, call for everyone to convert be killed or enslaved.

The papacy is a shit
>>
>>70635628
that's not wrong, but it isn't right.
It is correct that the church was always political and it ought not be, since it is a religious institution and religion ought to be apolitical.

But if you compare traditional europe to modern europe the europe with the church as the authority was the better one.
Moreover, in any society there is typically one caste that rules. In our time it is the merchants but in medieval europe (pre 16th century) it was the priests.

In the history of cultures the religious caste is the one that rules it in its best days and the best days are inevitably its earliest days.
Then, the culture declines as the religious caste dies out or loses grip, being replaced with merchants, warriors or workers who each represent various stages in the life of a culture.

Even when the church has many problems, there is a better and a worse way to do things from where we stand currently. And the church is preferable to merchants, liberals, globalists and technocrats.
>>
>>70633816
>>70634001
what happens if you get married again? are you still excommunicated?
>>
>>70637070
you cannot marry anymore.
>>
>>70637208
Really, a priest will not marry you again?

Can I become a priest if I get divorced?
>>
>>70636489
There will be resistance. The true followers of God will resist Satan. Though they will be prosecuted and hunted down and have to meet in secret. So I believe the resistance won't be very sifgnificant. I think we are near the end, though I'm not saying it will all happen in our lifetime. I think the pieces are falling into place, however. But what the Pope did is huge, a big leap forward in the timeline of humanity.
>>
>>70631756
the pope is not only a pedo , he is gay .
wait why did they only fuck little boys not girls?
>>
>>70633964
Lol thats what they believed in the DARK AGES.

the first bankers and lenders were blacksmiths who held not only the first vaults, but the first reserves of precious metals. These bankers then began to lend out the capital they had saved up while only keeping a fraction on hand for services and in case of sudden calls for withdrawal (this type of banking is referred to as fractional reserve banking). In order to borrow these goods the borrower had to pay a rental rate on the amount borrowed as agreed upon by both the lender and the recipient of the loan. (rental rate of capital is Interest)

The common notion that jews developed the interest rate is based on misconceptions from medieval europe. Under strict catholicism (inspired by the books of the Acts of the Aposltes) interest in any way was seen as a sin, so the jews living in europe became an easy scapegoat, as many of them made a living off banking and financing.

Capitalism isn't usury. IF however you want to point out that Fiat currency ran by a central bank is usury of the very people that the bank serves, and want to start shitting on Rothschild...well then im all ears and ill gladly join you in burning his effigy
>>
>>70633816
I mean it's either this, or watch the catholic church die. Younger generations simply are not nearly as religious, as evidenced by plummeting church attendance. And as regressive as the catholic church is, they would be the first to go
>>
>>70631756

Vatican II fucked up the Church. Check out this channel for more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1
>>
>>70634001
They never will because it would be sacrilege.

If communion were thought of only as some kind of symbolic little gesture, they could, but to partake of the flesh and blood of Christ while in open sin and clear violation of the teaching of Christ is to eat and drink damnation. That's why no one should take communion if not in a state of repentance (meaning also determined to no longer sin which is not possible for those who have "married" after being divorced).

It seems like many prominent German bishops are eager to allow communion to these sinners. One wonders whether it is because these bishops do not actually believe at all or whether they're just intentionally trying to destroy the Church from within.

>>70638085
That channel is bullshit, mein neger. The thread that ties all the sedevacantists and their ilk together is boundless arrogance.
>>
He's trying to make the institution look hip and progressive in order to distract people from the child abuse scandals. What's amazing is how much it's worked.
>>
>>70634146
>He says shit like this but would never do it himself.
The Vatican has taken in refugees, and the wall thing was the result of a Mexican reporter lying to the Pope about Trump and then cherrypicking part of his response.
>>
Francis has literally not said or done anything that doesn't follow Church doctrine or Jesus' teachings. Not a single thing. I don't know where this "he's a progressive liberal" meme came from but I don't like it.
>>
>>70638572
It's because Germany's churches are funded differently. Less people in the pews hits them harder than it does anywhere else. They're desperate for money, is what it boils down to for the Germans.
>>
>>70638572
So you're saying divorce is the one sin God won't forgive?
>>
>>70639080
Anti-catholic propaganda pushed it, progressives like the idea of the Pope being on their side so they picked it up. The Pope has repeatedly denounced various aparts of progressivism, and every time the media tries to sweep the statement under the rug. "Homosexuals are people so you shouldn't lynch them, and people who are attracted to their own sex but don't act on it aren't commiting a sin are fine in tht regaurd as far as the Church is concerned" gets turned into "Being gay is okay", and "Gender Theory is demonic" gets ignored.
>>
File: THERE YA GO.png (518 KB, 665x636) Image search: [Google]
THERE YA GO.png
518 KB, 665x636
>>70631756
these fuckin pope bashng threads, the past few days this has been a thing on pol and its constant

>see catholic church supports gays and all sorts on CNN

>same day pope gets posted of him saying it would never happen in every half credible website on the Internet

American and their shit tier news.
>>
>>70634628
You know damn well he was talking about Muslims.
>>
>>70639446
Divorce isn't a thing in Catholicism. Just because your lawyer ripped up that contract, that doesn't undo the holy union with God. Therefore getting remarried is living an adulterous life in perpetual sin. This is the entire reason Protestantism is a thing.
>>
>>70639446
No. Of course God forgives, but forgiveness requires repentance. Even a persistently resurfacing sin can be forgiven many, many times as long as the sinner sincerely wants to mend his ways. This is why the sacrament of confession is such a great thing. That the sinner is forced to humble himself again and again to confess a persistent sin he struggles with.

However, you cannot sincerely repent a sin you're intent on repeating every second of your life. Do you really expect a remarried divorcee to be in sincere repentance about being in a state of adultery when they have no intention whatsoever of leaving their adulterous relationship? Without a contrite sinner there is no forgiveness.
>>
>>70631756
He's a complete retard unfit for his positon. He is somehow both a commie and laughably superstitious (under his patronage exorcists and other witch doctors thrive like they didn't in a long time). He sucks up to muslims like if he was a caliph, not a pope and forbids converting jews.
>>
>>70633964
The rich have always had a fucking overwhelming advantage when it comes to ANYTHING.
>>
>>70637835
Being regressive has nothing to do with it. Islam is the most regressive religion in the world right now, and its growing. The problem is in the last century the church has had scandals that people have sen, theyve changed policy which pushes their flock away and doesn't bring in any new blood.

The church is killing itself, in a sense.
>>
>>70639080
Jesus did not tell his disciples to kiss the feet of people that want to kill them. If I remember correctly, he told them to sell their cloaks for swords.
>>
>>70641576
He also said to not throw pearls before swines. But no, i''m sure that if Jesus was alive today he totaly would all of us a bunch of haters, took a bunch of refugees into his house and tried to convince his mother to help them with their sexual emergencies while he would smoke weed and protest trump rallies.
>>
File: 1409004633302.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1409004633302.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>Religion
>In the current year
>>
>>70637070
You new marriage will only be recognized in the eyes of the Church is you get it annulled. That involves proving to the Vatican, through intermediaries within the Church, that one member of the marriage did not honor their vows and pretty much voided the marriage contract. Once that happens, it's as if you were never married in the first place and you can get married again in a Catholic church.
>>
>>70642093
Nah dude Jesus probably would be a redpiller. Remember what he did to the merchants in the Synagogue?
>>
>>70634749
>Jesuits are basically jews
lel

The Catholic Church is a political institution intended to guide human behavior under their interpretation of Christianity. For centuries it was the most powerful political force in Europe. It was eventually usurped by nationalist movements in the form of state-controlled churches following the Thirty Years War and English Civil War. All they're trying to do now is pander to liberals in order to stay relevant to the modern world. The pope is a useless celebrity representing a dead culture and there's no reason to give a shit about what he says. If you want religious values to influence governments, you might as well convert to Islam and join ISIS.
>>
>>70642546
Christian values are now the same as Muslim?

You shouldn't talk like that in the states, Ahmed. You'll just get yourself lynched or shot.
>>
>>70641576
Jesus had his feet kissed and anointed by a sinner and he held her up as a paragon of a good person and forgave and absolved her of all of her sins right there on the spot, while lambasting the guy who hadn't even give him a proper greeting.
>>
>>70637321
Divorce as a concept doesn't exist in the Catholic Church.
>>
>>70636399
Bullshit. The growth in the church isn't in liberal churches, it's literally in traditionalist and hardline churches. There is a reason why some French churches in the cities are overflowing to the point people have to stand outside watching a TV screen and others are empty an abandoned. Meanwhile, those groups you mention keep calling the church the devil and not actually participating in mass.
>>
File: El_Greco_13.jpg (3 MB, 2998x2332) Image search: [Google]
El_Greco_13.jpg
3 MB, 2998x2332
>>70642747
All of the world's theocracies are Muslim. Western governments already stopped giving a shit about Christian values by WW1 and they're not going back to middle ages.

>you shouldn't talk like that in the trailer park

>>70642445
#OccupyTempleMount
>>
>>70642921
Not quite. Annulment are quite a real thing, even if the difficulty in acquiring one is notable.
>>
>>70643588
Annulments aren't divorce. Divorce doesn't exist in the Catholic Church.
>>
>>70642876
Yeah and? He never said to kiss the feet of people that want to kill you. I thought the English could, you know, read English. I guess I'm conversing with a refugee then.

>>70643422
So because islam is a religion of violence that used violence to take over those nations, we should accept them? Way to be a cuck.
>>
>>70643686
Jesus washed the feet of the man who had him crucified. He washed the feet of the man who literally killed God on earth. I'm not English.
>>
>>70643752
How do you wash someones feet when you're crucified?
>>
>>70643637
You'll have to excuse my lack of pedantry regarding the fact that you are declaring the married void in both cases makes them different only in standard and procedure rather than practice.
>>
>>70631756
Post Vatican 2 Popes are all cucks. The church has been infiltrated.
>>
File: ultimate heresy.png (1 MB, 1596x1870) Image search: [Google]
ultimate heresy.png
1 MB, 1596x1870
>>70631756
Why are people bashing the pope and not Catholicism in general? The main goal of Catholicism is to corrupt Christianity and spread antichrist propaganda, like in pic related. All kinds of these fucked up protestant groups wouldn't exist if Catholics never tried to pervert the Christian message to gain personal power.

One of the only things the Catholic church is good for is charity.
>>
>>70643940
He washed them the night before.

>>70643964
>Pedantry
>Literally spawned an entirely new denomination of Christianity and schismed the Church
>>
>>70631756

Vatican I I

Jesuit Pope

Peter the Roman

That is all you need to know.
>>
>>70631756
The Catholic Church invented and perfected communism in South America, the reductions of Paraguay run by Jesuits built the Spanish empire with looted gold.

To answer your question, he is a simple PR replacement for a Nazi pedo Pope, an underling of the Jesuit General, the Jesuits are a military and banking order fronting as an educational order. They are educational in one respect, they are the masters of the modern Catholic indoctrination, in a nutshell, all Catholics are on Gods side and all non Catholics are heretics.
>>
>>70631756
We need a new catholic church not infiltrated with destructive cultural marxism.

People begin to drift away from religion the more anti-relgious radical marxist ideology permeates it.

Catholicism will be dead at this rate.

We need a new church. Deus vult.
>>
>>70644057
The night before he was betrayed, I should say.

>>70644023
You should find that actual quote from the Pope. He never said that. He said "Atheists can be good people if they follow their conscience. They can also sin, even if they don't believe." He said jack shit about them getting into Heaven. They're not attacking Christianity because they're tricking lazy fools like yourself into believe the Pope actually said any of this shit. They're spinning it to get cafeteria catholics to abandon their Church doctrine through trickery and lies.
>>
>>70644057
Where does it say to wash the feet of people that want to kill you? Jesus also disappeared for 30 some years, does that mean all christians must disappear from their homes for 30 years too?
>>
>>70644370
John 13. John 13:10-11 if you want to be really specific. That's where He washes everyone's feet, including Judas, while knowing that Judas wants to kill Him.

Your second statement is hilarious though. Do more like that please.
>>
>>70643686
>we should accept them?

No, we shouldn't. Governments guided by religious values tend to be violent and shitty. Even if that religion is a "peaceful" one.
>>
File: 56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpg (69 KB, 630x458) Image search: [Google]
56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpg
69 KB, 630x458
AN OLD LATINO MAN PUBLICLY SUCKING BLACK MANS TOES
Interracial homosexual humiliation foot fetish porn?
Nah just the pope.
>>
>>70644654
So the part where it talks about him doing it, not anyone saying, yo bruh wash dem niggas feet, its gods will.

It should be funny to you, youre doing the same retarded shit.
>>
>>70644023
>he main goal of Catholicism is to corrupt Christianity
Topkek. It's Protestants who corrupted Christianity, Jared.
>>
>>70644659
Governments guided by people also tend to do the same shit.
>>
>>70645766
I don't understand what your niggerbabble in the first sentence means. Are you saying that because Jesus didn't say "go wash the feet of your enemies" then Christians shouldn't follow in the footsteps of Jesus and do as he did? You're not that retarded, are you?
>>
>>70642093
There's a show on adult swim called black Jesus and it's great, I totally believe that's how he would act.
>>
>>70642445
He did that because he hated capitalism and wanted to stop the bourgeois swine.
>>
>>70631756
>first Jesuit Pope
>takes the name Francis

Was it after Francis Xavier, one of the founders of the Society of Jesus? Or was it after Francis of Assisi?
>>
>>70631756
do yourself a favour and turn away from that faux Christian scam called Catholicism, you don't need a pope to worship, a priest acting as an interpreter or to pay a portion of your wealth to give the Vatican another golden chalice or ivory back scratcher.
Go to a Christian church, pick up a Bible and just have your one to one with God, no middleman needed.
There's a reason demonic infestation is a problem with Catholics and not Christians.
>>
>>70646493
They actually made a joke about that. Someone said he should call himself Clement to "settle the score with Clement XIV".

>When the former Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio went over the 77 votes needed to become pope, he said, Cardinal Hummes “hugged me, kissed me and said, ‘Don’t forget the poor.'”
>Pope Francis told thousands of journalists March 16 that he took to heart the words of his friend and chose to be called after St. Francis of Assisi, “the man of poverty, the man of peace, the man who loves and protects creation,” the same created world “with which we don’t have such a good relationship.”
>>
>>70642093
he'd be Justin fucking Trudeau
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.