[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Chalkening Results
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Cfw8sF8XIAAMrSD.jpg large.jpg (147 KB, 1024x859) Image search: [Google]
Cfw8sF8XIAAMrSD.jpg large.jpg
147 KB, 1024x859
After an organized effort to tag campuses with pro-trump messages last night, students are getting mad on twitter.

Just keep https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=trump%20chalk&src=typd open and watch all these butthurt Bernie supporters cry.

recap of events
>guy chalks university
>students get triggered
>massive media attention
>a few people copy him
>students desperately wash the chalk away with the tears of 100 million African slaves
>counseling offered for students who were traumatized
>last week
>man in bathtub calls into online radio show suggesting that a massive coordinated chalking should take place on the 10th
>chalk sales go through the roof
>the 11th arrives
>the results start to come in
>it's totally legit
>>
They're not even that upset

I'm a bit disappointed, I think we targeted the wrong universities.
>>
>>70631518
tfw forgot to invest in chalk futures
>>
Of course its some queer loser that is rubbing out the writing.
>>
File: 2016-04-11_150141.jpg (9 KB, 231x98) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-11_150141.jpg
9 KB, 231x98
>>70631692
It's only the beginning.
>>
It was pouring all night here anons, I'll be doing it tonight
>>
>>70632089
There will probably be a second organized chalking on the coming Sunday.
>>
>>70631518
>this girl took off her jacket, dunked it in the fountain, and started erasing it

I wish I was there so I could laugh at her.
>>
>>70632496
>So I like, dunked my, like, American Apparel hoodie in the fountain and errr-rased it. Ugh. I mean, the oppression is, like, real.

ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT OF THE EVENT.
>>
>>70631518
Kek I go to Pace, which is the school the Olivia Paige chick is complaining about
>>
>>70634207
You should tweet to her that people go to college to go to college, not to live in the city the college is at for political reasons
>>
>>70634843
Well it's a small college in NYC.
And I don't know her that well

And I'm the one who wrote the messages
>>
Kek @ the VCU one. That school is the epitome of blue pilled.
>>
>>70634996
Write another Trump sign and put her Twitter handle after it
>>
It seems students aren't as oversensitive as you imagined.
>>
>ruining your jacket to erase chalk

lmao
>>
>>70635204
I'll do that tonight
>>
>>70634996
>>70634996
>>70634996

see this
>>70635204
>>
File: 1313684588753[1].jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753[1].jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>>70631518
>counseling offered for students who were traumatized
holy shit, what kind of pussified faggots does US breed at their universities
>>
Apparently, it's the colleges fault for letting free speech happen. And the college needs to fix it.
>>
File: trump chalk.png (18 KB, 584x109) Image search: [Google]
trump chalk.png
18 KB, 584x109
>>70635823
Forgot the picture
>>
>lefties get mad over something
>start spraying shit everywhere

>right just buy chalk
>>
The 2010 were a golden age for trolling.
At first it seemed like it might decline from the 00s but the methods just spread farther and the targets just cry louder and louder.
>>
>>70634207
Did she get fired from her job yet?
>>
>>70631838

>ID
>nuWOHyvw
>new World Order Hell yeah violent war
>>
>>70631518
Was it the bathtub guy from true capitalist radio?
He was always the best whenever he called in.
>>
Is the leftist butthurt really this crazy in the US? I wish I had a Trump over here to make Denmark great again tbf familia
>>
Oh shit, I think I saw some at UofT on those little sculptures near the Tim Hortons, south of Front Campus.
>>
This is my favorite idea I've seen in quite a while.
>>
I did my part at the U of U I'm headed up there now to see if it's still there.
>>
now we just need germans to write "go home" on the roads. i know youre all efficient, you could probably cover a good 30% of germany by next week.
>>
>>70635905
Fucking cali fags shitting up oregon
>>
Damn I wish I was still in college.
>>
I'd totally do it, but i go to a rural community college that's pretty pro trump. so whats the fun in that?
>>
>>70639354
honestly im glad i only had to witness one election while i was i college. college kids are fucking horrible people to be around during election season. dont know how i didnt get into at least one fight during the 08 elections.
>>
Kek. I just got out of class and saw a poor janitor scrubbing off every pro-Trump message I wrote around campus.
He's pretty based, I bet the pussy liberals at my campus told him to do it.

Little do they know I'm just gonna write more messages tonight while they're sleeping
>>
>>70639567
Then you can tweet pictures of it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.