[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one illegalize degeneracy without removing free speech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 780x585
How does one illegalize degeneracy without removing free speech?
>>
>>70630810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJN48n8-LzQ
>>
You don't. People who unironically want to illegalize degeneracy are as bad as SJWs.
>>
>>70630810
You don't have to make degeneracy illegal. Just don't make laws that encourage it, and vehemently discourage it in the social sphere.
>>
>>70630810
>illegalize

there are other more elegant ways to discourage certain forms of behavior

don't give them jobs, make them socially shunned etc.
>>
>>70630810
You change the culture of the people, and that takes a while.

The first step in doing that is applying the word that everyone hates, NATIONALISM.
>>
>>70630810
Bring back the mindset of the grandparents in this picture.
>>
>>70630810
the look of dissapointment, despair and disgust on the parents' faces
>>
Aren't bronies and furries a self-correcting problem ? it's not like they're settling down and have families they'll go extinct
>>
>>70631126

suprisingly someone who uses their brain on here
>>
>>70631260
Furries have evolved into their own sub-culture. There are regular people out there who have created PRIVATE BUSINESSES dedicated to creating smut for these idiots, they're robbing them blind.

I would get in on it but if I ever got found out to draw furry shit nobody would hire me and my family would disown me.
>>
No reason to make it illegal. Degeneracy tends to kill itself off, either by abstaining from reproduction or from suicide (like trannies and sheit). Personally I'm just worried about having to foot the bill for all of this wacko progressive shit.
>>
>>70630810
You build a stygma around it and keep it that way.
>>
>>70630810
My hate is general, I detest all men;
Some because they are wicked and do evil,
Others because they tolerate the wicked,
Refusing them the active vigorous scorn
Which vice should stimulate in virtuous minds.

Shhh.

Just let it happen.
>>
>>70631422
What would your family think if they knew you posted on 4chan?
>>
>>70631653
there's a big difference between a social posting board and drawing weird fetishes for fucked up people in exchange for cash anon.
>>
File: why me.jpg (24 KB, 235x372) Image search: [Google]
why me.jpg
24 KB, 235x372
>>70630810
Behold, the face of a broken man.

Imagine being that guy. You're clearly poor as fuck, tried your entire life to provide for your family, enable your son to live a better life and that's the thanks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.