[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-white students are forced upon white students to manipulate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13
http://www.friatider.se/sd-om-bussningen-av-invandrare-till-svensk-skola
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/article22547401.ab

>very ethnically swedish school in one of the most non-white intense municipalities in Sweden held school elections
>25% of the students voted for the nationalist party the Sweden Democrats
>local Social Democrat politicians along with the headmaster of the school in question decides to ''take action''
>they saw that since 25% of the students voted for SD (Sweden Democrats) that they needed to start ''talking about questions about values and human rights''
>the ''shocking election result started a discussion about > THE NEED TO MIX THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF BOTKYRKA MUNICIPALITY MORE <''
>the local politicians and the personnel in the school decided to remove non-white ''''refugee'''' children from other school, and simply move them to the school in question
>jewish-owned media Aftonbladet, along with local politicians and the school personnel proudly declare that the share of votes SD got in the next school election ''went down dramatically''
>the school is now known as ''the school where a majority of the students speak arabic'', and this is painted in a positive and ''triumphant'' way

Nothing short of civil war, nuclear war or a russian invasion will change the situation in european countries. ''Democratic'' opposition to the jewish oppression is physically impossible, most whites are too brainwshed to resist the system, and we few who understand what's going on, are outnumbered and outgunned. The anti-white traitor politicians, capitalists and globalists will continue exterminating our race because they feel no resistance, the most effective form of resistance is to make these people not feel safe. When they have to fear for their lives or the lives of their families, they'll either back down or change sides. Until the day these people can't act freely without consequences, they will continue pursuing white genocide
>>
>>70630652
>the local politicians and the personnel in the school decided to remove non-white ''''refugee'''' children from other school, and simply move them to the school in question
menförihelvete
>>
>>70630652
Stand up and fight. Jesus Sweden, you used to be Vikings.
>>
>force niggers on whites
>the whites become even more racist
Master plan
>>
>>70631935
He is too busy blaming the Jews for everything.
>>
File: 1450380436673.png (975 KB, 998x875) Image search: [Google]
1450380436673.png
975 KB, 998x875
TAKBIR!
>>
>>70632093
you dont happen to have the webm of that do you?
>>
>>70632049
well wtf is aldonflebet doing in sweden

why are they not in israel
>>
>>70630652
>european countries
lol shut up sweden it is literally just you
>>
The guy says he believes that when people face each other it will take down prejudices and xenophobia. Well sorry but he's wrong, this only backfires terribly because he can't control nigger behavior and these kids still have their free will.
>>
>>70632049

>implying it's not your fault
>>
>>70632049
>Implying not at fault.
Why does ISIS never attack you, Israel? Hmmm?
>>
File: are jew serious.png (71 KB, 152x187) Image search: [Google]
are jew serious.png
71 KB, 152x187
>>70632192
>GB
>>
File: tumblr_o34mzho87t1tqn5v2o9_500.jpg (82 KB, 479x532) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o34mzho87t1tqn5v2o9_500.jpg
82 KB, 479x532
Democracy is dead. You will never have a place where you will have any say anymore. It's ridiculous. "These people vote too much in that direction, so let's just drain some opposition into the system to 'stabilize' it. Is that democratish enough? Oh what the hell we'll run with it."
>>
>>70632049
The social democrat politician and the headmaster of the school are both single middle aged white women with no children and short hair. Those types of people exist solely because of jewish degeneration of european cultures since Hitler lost WW2. So yes, this is because of the jews.
>>
>>70632175
>>
>>70632192
I know we all like laughing at Sweden and Germany, but don't pretend retarded multiculturalism shit isn't rampant in this country and could one day reach Swedish levels. There was that Ofsted report that marked down a school for being "too white" after all.
>>
>>70632192
>lol shut up sweden it is literally just you
Every single country in Europe except Hungary and Belarus are ruled by the same international clique of globalist capitalists who pursue an agenda of white genocide, including the UK.
>>
File: 1459962941540.jpg (122 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1459962941540.jpg
122 KB, 600x867
>>70632175
No, sorry
>>
File: 1459653455015.jpg (53 KB, 780x675) Image search: [Google]
1459653455015.jpg
53 KB, 780x675
>>70632049

Look chaim, it may not be Israeli jews but it is definitely jews
>>
>>70632369
yes thank you
>>
>>70630652
>the most effective form of resistance is to make these people not feel safe.

You need a hundred Breiviks.
>>
>Democracy!
>wait, no, you voted for the wrong people! We must fix this!
seems like a growing trend across Europe
>>
democracy is pretty gay. Unfortunately I think this is what the elite what me to think so they can institute an authoritarian who is multiculturalist rather than nationalists. Whatever just burn everything.
>>
File: just cuck my shit up fam.png (429 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
just cuck my shit up fam.png
429 KB, 700x525
>>70632369
>>
>>70632049
>>70632343
Even the journalist who wrote the article for the jewish-owned newspaper Aftonbladet is a single middle aged white woman with no children and short hair.

This is all literally happening because of democracy, single motherhood, feminism and equality, all jewish poison being pumped into white nations.
>>
File: Swedish National.jpg (529 KB, 897x1433) Image search: [Google]
Swedish National.jpg
529 KB, 897x1433
>>70630652

Sven,

I laughed at Sweden this morning. Pic of terrorist caught from Brussels this morning on the news. Kek.
>>
>>70630652
There is light at the end of this shit stained tunnel, just keep fighting. Even one of our former favourite pet black people, Trevor Phillips, has admitted he was wrong about Islam being the religion of peace and the rest of us being racists, and Islam really IS the problem. He's one of the people responsible for that fucking deceitful term 'Islamophobia' so it's a hell of a turnaround for him.
>>
File: 2016-04-11 16-03-26_Greenshot.jpg (209 KB, 620x716) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-11 16-03-26_Greenshot.jpg
209 KB, 620x716
>>70630652
>>
>>70632583
Jewish-owned newspapers Aftonbladet, SvD, Expressen, DN (the four biggest) are all calling them ''swedish men'', while avoiding pictures of them as much as possible and instead using those black and white profile pictures with blank faces, but with white features to subtly imply that they're ethnic swedish men.

If you're interested in media ownership in Sweden, search for the names ''Schibstedt'' and ''Bonnier'', they don't sound very swedish, do they?
>>
Aftonbladet is owned by social democrats i.e full cultural marxist tabloid.
>>
>>70630652
The fire will rise, brother. Your country is tired of their shit. Ours definately is, and we don't have that many. Just wait until this summers over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEOXg92gwl4&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70632605
Islam is not ''the'' problem. Non-whites are a weapon wielded by world jewry globalism to mongrelize whites out of existence. The fact that they happen to be muslim is actually quite irrelevant, they would be as much of a threat against the continued existence of our race whether they were buddhist, muslims or christians. It's not their beliefs that matters, it's their race. And their race is not ours, therefore they are a threat.
>>
>>70632667
also new meme so save
>>
>>70632605
>Trevor Phillips admitting he was wrong about Islam
Now then, I'm sure I'd have heard about this, surely it's bullshit. I'll google it and probably get a hit from a 2013 wordpress blog
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-communities-unlike-others-in-britain-former-race-equality-chief-trevor-phillips-says-a6836301.html
>mfw
>>
>>70632741
>2741▶
>>>70632605
we should like us and make mohammed go fuck himself on screen then all muzzies will go home
>>
>>70632669
you dont happen to have some pictures of that?
i dont want to give them views
>>
>>70630652
Pretty incredible that they can't see how fascist that is, that they decide they don't like the election resultsand then try to manipulate the peoples vote in this way.
Why even have a vote if you are not allowed to vote a certain way?
>>
File: immigrationvote.png (637 KB, 714x506) Image search: [Google]
immigrationvote.png
637 KB, 714x506
Are they just going to get a mobile group of mudslimes that go from school to school and schew vote results?
>>
>>70632931
Använd aftonlognen.se, you don't give them views that way. Also use adblock.
>>
>>70633057
They permanently uprooted ''''refugee'''' children from their original schools and placed them in this mostly ethnic swedish school, which of course tampered with the election result the following year.
>>
>>70633171
i do use adblock
but they still get a viewcount don't they?
>>
>>70632192
GET A LIFE
BIN THAT KNIFE
>>
>>70633297
Om du bara scrollar på första sidan under aftonlognen.se så får de inga views, men om du klickar på länkar så går du över till den vanliga hemsidan och då får de views.
>>
>>70632049
And he is right, maybe you guys should put a leash on the zionist/international jews once and for all. Don't complain when the ovens start running again and because you guys did nothing you ended up there again.
>>
>>70632276
Perhaps it has something to do with Israel not flying ISIS terrorists into our country.
You know, Iran had never had a domestic ISIS attack either.

>>70632343
No, these people exist because you are weak.

A White journalist writes an opinion piece?
I knew it, it was the Jews.

What about Germany, where the media is not owned by Jews? Or the UK?
What about Sweden even, why have no alt media risen? What are the Swedes doing? nothing but whining it seems.
What other excuses do you have?
>>
>>70630652
I am sure the social democrat vote is 60%
>>
>>70633575
>A White journalist writes an opinion piece?
Women should not be allowed positions of power. They are in positions of power because feminism brainwashed people into having it normalized in their heads that it's only ''fair'' that women have equal rights to men. Feminism gained power after Hitler lost WW2 and jews aggressively pushed it in white nations.

>What about Germany, where the media is not owned by Jews? Or the UK?
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>70632369
What is with the need to act as gay as possible? The muslim nigger/girl/boy/whatever looked more like a man than those Swedish kids.
>>
>>70630652
>Nothing short of civil war, nuclear war or a russian invasion will change the situation in european countries.
There is always hope.
>>
>>70633748
>What is with the need to act as gay as possible?
Their only idols growing up have been metrosexual men behaving precisely like that for several decades now, promoted by jewish hollywood and jewish domination of swedish culture scene and media, while traditional masculinity has been villified
>>
>>70633575
You are being disingenuous. Your cultural marxist bullshit has spreed all over academia all over the world. There are complete fields of study that now being a "conservative" is view in the same way as being a Nazi.

And while you spreed that bullshit through academia you also spreed in the professional world, see how the germans were "afraid" to look" racist" if they speak about the rapes in Cologne, or how the British Media and goverment keep quiet about the kidnapping and raping of little girls by Pakis.

This is bigger than just the "jews" now owning media, they have altered the political discussion for so long that the people (that the bast majority usually plays along to get along) will be pushed towards mass suicide if it was seen as "progressive".
>>
File: tricks.jpg (21 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
tricks.jpg
21 KB, 439x290
>>70633575
>>
>>70633575

I agree, all this cultural marxism pollution just shows how weak minded whites are when it comes to brainwashing.

Our empathy will be our undoing.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.