[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ African American here. Nigger, Shitskin, yeah yeah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: images (46).jpg (7 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
images (46).jpg
7 KB, 266x189
Hello /pol/ African American here. Nigger, Shitskin, yeah yeah whatever. Anyways, why do SJW's always believe people like me are always under attack? Can they not tell the difference between a black man walking into a building filled with KKK member and a black man entering a office building?
>>
>>70629192
Theres a difference between a black man and a nigger. Nigger is an attitude not a skin color. Ben "Cant arson the" Carson is an example of s black man.
>>
>>70629192
SJWs have over developed an immunity to logic and common sense.

As a black man who sees this and doesn't buy into it you are more likely an upstanding black man not a nigger shitskin.
>>
>>70629315
over time*
>>
I wanna bang a cutie sjw woman. I feel like they probably are into some kinky stuff
>>
>>70629192
You have been brainwashed so hard by rightwing media that you don't know you are being exploited. At this moment you are being oppressed by my white privilege. Wake up man! I am afraid I might be part of the KKK. I am a bigot because I am white. Please take my money. YES YOU NEED IT!
>>
All the African-Americans are niggers. The issue is whether or not a word on a screen cuts into the soul and triggers some emotional reaction. SJWs lack the gene that enables the detachment, so every word they see or hear is a literal attack, might as well bern a cross on their lawn. It's shameful how easily they are manipulated. Meanwhile, /pol/ say YLYL.
>>
>>70629510
>You have been brainwashed so hard by rightwing media that you don't know you are being exploited. At this moment you are being oppressed by my white privilege. Wake up man! I am afraid I might be part of the KKK. I am a bigot because I am white. Please take my money. YES YOU NEED IT!

Are there actually people like this in America? I wonder if you could, as a black man, go to a university campus and convince some SJWs that they're being racist by not giving you money or something.
>>
>Can they not tell the difference?

No. There weren't enough actual aggressions towards blacks, so sjws invented "microaggressions" and said that they were as bad as regular aggression.

SJWism is a constant game of moving goalposts. Even if there was a single white person left in the world, sjws would say that guy is oppressing every black person.
>>
>>70629192
they infantilize you and fetiches you. American liberals has this patronizing ways of treating minorities.
>>
>>70629192
Because SWJs use your people as an escape goat, and politicians/lobbyist as a way to achieve power.
>>
>>70629487
If you love to receive anal from a strap-on, then yes.
>Remember that woman ≅ man
>>
>>70629192
I don't believe you, nigger.
>>
>>70629192
SJWs and lefties desperately want to feel like good, morally superior people, but they are too lazy, stupid and selfish to actually become good, morally superior people. So they appoint one group as the victims (eg. blacks) and another group as the victimizers (always white males). Then, they position themselves on the side of the victim and constantly accuse the victimizers of wrongdoing, demanding that the victimizers provide some sort of advantage or repayment to the victims (while taking their cut, of course). In the case of politicians, the cut is money and votes. In the case of your common SJW, it is feelings of moral superiority and self-worth.
>>
>>70629192
Its because a lot of women and shitskins love the armour of the victim and no other "good" shitskins call them out

Or too few do and the lines who do are labeled as uncle toms and they are pussified enough to let that silence them
>>
>>70630486
This
>>
>>70629192
ever read animal farm?
>>
My best friend in the Army was a black dude out of Atlanta, and he gets called an uncle tom for telling other black people to work hard. He shares quotes from Marcus Garvey and gets back "WE WUZ KANGS".

It makes me sad, OP. At least you know that you're not a nigger, sorry some people throw you in with them.
>>
>>70629192
White guilt/rich guilt.
>>
>>70629487
Most of them aren't. They're incredibly milquetoast
>>
>>70629192

The difference between a black man and a nigger is the black man goes to church on Sunday.
>>
>>70629192

It's not about you, anon. It's never been about you.
It's about them. It's about them realizing there are no great causes to fight for anymore. It's about them realizing they will never influence to social political scene as much as those who've gone before them have. Their generation is, in that sense, meaningless. And it drives them crazy.

So now, they invent a boogey man, pretend it's the next great wall that needs taking down. They're basically just tilting at windmills.
>>
>>70629609

People who think that all blacks are being exploited is what you're asking, no matter their situation? Yes, there are people like that here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWqMYqFI2tg
>>
>>70631539
Also this

Most SJWS arent in it for the benefit of others, they just want purpose
>>
>>70629192
Fuck off nigger.
>>
File: emperorseselj.jpg (342 KB, 1111x1118) Image search: [Google]
emperorseselj.jpg
342 KB, 1111x1118
>>70629192
Because they refuse to believe that you can be a productive member of society. They grasp to the stereotypes of uneducated, no father figure, criminal, etc. to make themselves feel better for "helping a minority in need". Black men are fine, Niggers are not. SJWs see no diffeerence, making them more racist than anyone on /pol/. The second they see a black man functioning in society, they say he's an Uncle Tom.
>>
Libtards infantlizie niggers and spics which shows that they really dont think of you as adults and equals but as children who they can use against the right.

The right will love you as long as you denounce your shit nigger brothers and act like a respectable man.

So its really your choice.
>>
>>70629192
My argentinian friend, the truth is that slavery never stop. your current owners are the liberal that treat you as a pet with their dude free shit lmao
>>
>>70631937
We don't just make them out to be infants in this country, we pay them to be that way, then we get surprised when a shitload of them act that way.
>>
>>70629192
Because ironically, Liberals themselves are practicing racism by patronizing the races that are "oppresed". Essentially they think non-white races are incapable of succeeding on their own merits without their support.
>>
Niggers and black people are two different descriptions of character. One describes race and the other describes moral conviction.
>>
>>70632221
THE MOST TOLERANT OF LIBERALS ARE THE FURTHEST FROM ANY OTHER RACE, POVERTY, AND CRIME
>>
>>70631804
Biggest isn't a behavior you cuck
>>
>>70629192
They need things pointing out, so get your arse on Twatter and all their hangouts and start giving them some facts. Don't let the fuckers brainwash you into believing you're an eternal victim with no brain or spine!
>>
Because they have a narrative going on where white (straight) men are the culprits for all the problems in the world, that they're the enemies of the rest of the world. If you're not a white man, you're by their logic being constantly attacked and oppressed by whities. You're either a white man, or you're being attacked by them. Because of this thinking they also try to make feminists the protectors of all kinds of things which don't have anything to do with gender, like nonwhite races and invalids and such. Because white men are the source of evil in the world, you naturally want to be part of feminism because it fights against this evil. In fact, feminists have already decided that you want to be their ally in their fight because it's the best option for you.

Naturally this has very little connection to how things actually are but that's how I think these people think.
>>
>>70632467
12. Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect"
terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant,
abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of
whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from
privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold
among university professors, who have secure employment with
comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white
males from middle-class families.

13. Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of
groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American
Indians), repellent (homosexuals), or otherwise inferior. The leftists
themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit
it to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely
because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with
their problems. (We do not suggest that women, Indians, etc., ARE
inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology).

http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
>>
>>70629282
Fuck off, tumblr.
>>
>>70629282
Ben Carson is a limp wristed cuck
http://youtu.be/ghnVweRKWh4
>>
>>70630486
Yur either Italian or Mexican...both nigger tier, nigger
>>
>>70629192
Shut up internalized racist, your only value in this society is to be bullied and be protected by white men.
You have no right to choose your side.
You have no right to voice your opinion.
You have no right to fight for yourself.
Your only freedom is to serve as the living onahole for self-hating white pigs'.
>>
>>70629192
They don't think you are allways under overt attack, but they do believe that people interact and talk to/about black people in a way frames themas inferior, a threat, underserving etc. Basically they believe whites act towards blacks in a way that is back-handed or subtly racist and thus reinforces a racist structure. This is absurd though, they would consider the following example plausible:
A white teacher gives his black student banck-handed compliments and subconciously enforces a standard towards them that causes them to fail.

There might be some truth to it, but it unreasonable to say that it expalins the achievement gap between whites and blacks. Since it is so large, and the mechanism is os subtle and when specifics are given they are the kind that might motivate. You need spatial IQ and impulse control to explain the performance gap, meaning human biodiversity or racism.
>>
File: kangz compared.jpg (424 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
kangz compared.jpg
424 KB, 800x1000
>>70629282
>Theres a difference between a black man and a nigger
>>
>>70629192

''How dare you not agree with us, we know what's good for you. fucking black people, i swear.'''- SJW
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.