[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA would have won Vietnam, Afghanistan and Irak if not for war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1459435991595.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1459435991595.gif
2 MB, 360x270
USA would have won Vietnam, Afghanistan and Irak if not for war correspondents bitching about geneva convention.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70628940
They only needed to bomb vietnam a bit more so yeah

And I thought coalition operations in afghanistan/iraq were considered a success for the most part
>>
>>70629094
The marines couldn't shoot before being shot, like a fucking policeman, lots of marines died because of that.
>>
War was ruined when line tactics where invented, after that it's all a downward slope.
>>
>>70629353
>send army in foreign lands to """""help"""""
>officially refute claim that you are invading, only that you are ""helping"" """moderate rebels"""
>angry that the army can't shoot everyone at will
cmon man
>>
>>70628940
>>70629094
The U.S. something like the equivalent 700 Hiroshima sized bombs on Vietnam during the war. No amount of bombing was going to break their spirit.
https://youtu.be/rBDKzcjMHEs
>>
>>70628940
Also, when the media hates you and everything you're fighting for, your morale won't be very high
>>
File: 1455530033840.jpg (11 KB, 286x405) Image search: [Google]
1455530033840.jpg
11 KB, 286x405
>We could have won the bullshit proxy wars which were little more than pissing matches between world superpowers
>>
yes

media has become too powerful and reporters far to sanctimonious

you want to fight the power? fuck up the media-academia complex
>>
>>70628940
>human rights
implying they are not the most important thing we achieved in history as humans.
>>
>>70628940
>tfw our might will never be fully unleashed
I just want to see it once in my lifetime, a kill everything command.
>>
>>70629977
>no amount of bombing was going to break their spirit
That's wrong, if you bomb them enough they'll either stop or be wiped out.
>>
>>70630242
LOL no, human rights are the reason all European countries will cease to exist in a century.
>>
>>70630917
yea like people told us in the 80s in the 90 s and 2000s
>>
>>70631063
Your rights will be meaningless when the muslims enter your home.
>>
>>70630556
I would say that if I was weapon manufacturer selling bombs to the army
>>
>>70631141
yea, like they will enter my home and if they really do, i have the right to shoot them. See, where is the problem ?
>>
>>70629977
>Most of these were wasted on empty jungle bombing the Ho Chi Minh trail
Hanoi and Haiphong were bombed very little and North Vietnam for very long periods of time was off limits to bombing
Also mines were only laid at the harbors when the war was already pretty much over even though they got most of their supplies from China that way
>>
>>70631287
You won't have a gun because it will be a "human right" to not fear the neighbour for having one.
>>
>>70630556
>>70631205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXBXi0q7VM
>>
>>70631388
what are you talking about ?

Thats the same if i would say the sky is blue and you say no its green. What kind of an argument is this shithead ?
>>
>>70628940
You are right, anon. General Westmoreland said that the NYT was a 5th column and did the work of 20 enemy divisions for the NVA.

The only good thing the USA had going for it in that war was Nixon. Any other President would have run with his tail between his legs, but he new the precedent this would set (and he was correct).
This is why, after Nixon left office, the North Vietnamese invaded the South and took over the entire nation. We have wire intercepts now that prove they thought he was a madman, and their leadership genuinely feared he'd nuke the entire country.
>>
>>70631528
You won't have a gun thanks to human rights, that's what I'm saying.
Look at england, they don't even have knives.
>>
>>70631669
wow should i not have a gun thanks to human rights ? What are you talking about ? So if you are a hunter you are not allowed to have a gun ? Whats with the military ? I dont know what you want to say to me with this ?
>>
If you support unnecessary cruelty, towards civilians or otherwise, you're not white.
>>
>>70631574
RARE
>>
We could have won all of those wars if we blocked the media from reporting it.
>>
>>70631336
>Hanoi and Haiphong were bombed very little and North Vietnam for very long periods of time was off limits to bombing
>Also mines were only laid at the harbors when the war was already pretty much over even though they got most of their supplies from China that way
Believe me, if nixon had got his way and if the fucking press wasn't always up his ass, we could have won that war from the air alone.
Have HBO or do you know how to get HBO GO over the net over the net for free? IF so, watch "Nixon on Nixon; In His Own Words."

After the Gooks turned down the Paris accord, he decided to go all out and to use excuse that "they promised out POWs home for Christmas." He unleashed hell and began taking to damns. When the chairmen of the Joint Chiffs said they didn't want to fly bc the ceilings were too low and it was dangerous, he threatened to fire Admiral Moorer if he didn't "Get off his fucking ass."

Strange as it may seem to some, nixon will be remembered as our last truly great president by White Historians.
They like to focus on small, inconsequential shit without ever mentioning all of the great shit he did. IF you don't have HBO go, figure out who to get at least a one-month trial (really not hard), watch it and then come back.
>>
>>70632200
>we could have won that war from the air alone
*I'm saying "we bc, as already explained in other threads, am a Burger on vacation in Fijii
>>
>>70629977
The problem wasn't the amount of bombs they were allowed to use, it was the targets that weren't allowed.
>>
>>70630556
Truth. Ref.: hiroshima
>>
File: polski pepe.png (171 KB, 1147x701) Image search: [Google]
polski pepe.png
171 KB, 1147x701
>>70628940
>Vietnam

if they moved in to really hit the civilian population hard, yeah, they would have won

>Afghanistan and Irak

Those were a failiure because of a completely retarded idea to build a secular liberal democracy in a Muslim country.
There it's either a secular oppressive regime or they elect Islamists. Militarily the West BTFOd the enemy, but if a measure of victory is installing western Feminism in fucking Afghanistan that war was unwinnable. They should have left Iraq alone and just massacre the Taliban for 911 and install some bloodthirsty dictatorship to keep the Afghans down.
>>
>>70631574
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>hurr durr we could have won if we just slaughtered everyone
Fucking savages, that's why the whole world hates you.
>>
>>70633831
>Russia
>Calling other people savages
>Not being the ones that have slaughter more people in history.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.