[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So something extraordinary for Trump was buried in the Guard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: rgergerg.jpg (181 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
rgergerg.jpg
181 KB, 1024x759
So something extraordinary for Trump was buried in the Guardians reporting about Hillary.
Apparently she covered for Big Bill DeBlasio when he used a racist term for why he didn't endorse her sooner. He used the term, CP Time, which stands for Colored People's Time aka Negro Time. She said it stood for Cautious Politicians Time but that is not the historical use for it. Trump gets blasted for racism and she and DeBlasio get jack shit.

It is in the second section.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/apr/10/sanders-cruz-clinton-trump-campaign-new-york-2016-election-live

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardiness_%28vice%29#Tardiness_stereotypes
>>
bump out of interest
>>
>CP Time
Never heard of it. SJWs ruined racism. Used to be simple matter of calling them niggers, but now the libtards have gotten creative and established hundreds maybe thousands of euphemisms no one has time to learn. It's so bad that the nigger word just does have the same effect anymore.
>>
>>70628848
i dont even, but just to make the guardian look twats ill join
>>
>>70628954
Pretty common term, niggers are always late what's not to know? Just like drug dealer time, "right around the corner be there in 5 minutes," them you wait for 3 hours for a phone call.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 457x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 457x322
>>70628754
>Colored People

that's not what those letters stand for and you know it
>>
Colored people time probably goes something like this:

Ayo hol up Hilldawg, where da money at for dem programs and shieeet?
>>
File: a fuckin drongo.jpg (31 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
a fuckin drongo.jpg
31 KB, 344x291
>>70628754

When I went to Vanuatu the locals introduced me to the concept, calling it "Island Time". They were all black and they didn't think of it as a racist term or any other such bullshit, because it simply didn't matter if you were half an hour late for shit.

It was always too hot, too humid and too enjoyable to worry about precise punctuality in day-to-day life (obviously, planes still ran on time, etc.) and I found it fucking glorious.

The only tropical nation I can think of that doesn't have a similar system is Singapore, but I'm pretty certain that even they are more relaxed about punctuality when it gets really hot.

This is a stupid thing to worry about, for OP and the Guardian both. Fuck this gay Earth, and fuck every single fucktarded nominee for this stupid fucking election which shouldn't even matter to somebody living 1600km away, yet apparently does.
>>
>>70630074
Thanks for your opinion. You are still wrong in the US context.
>>
File: wtfamireading.jpg (73 KB, 374x750) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.jpg
73 KB, 374x750
>>70630181

I'm not sure what the hell you think I was saying, but it literally makes no sense to tell me that I'm "wrong in the US context" when I've just shared an anecdote about my own life.

Are you telling me that the entire US population has some kind of alternate perception of my lived experiences which disagrees on a fundamental level with my own memories of my travels in the tropical Pacific?

I'm continually astounded that a nation of 300 million seemingly mentally disabled people has been able to provide so many giant leaps of technological and scientific advancement.
>>
>>70629621
Maybe here but not in the rest of the country.
>>
>>70630709
Because you are specifically talking about the laid back lifestyle of the islands when the context in America is that black people are late all the time.
>>
>>70630821

Jesus Christ, I think you might actually be 12 years old or seriously disabled. Flush your phone, right now, and go back into a room where your legal guardian can do their duty.
>>
>>70631127
Keep shilling Hillary. If this were Trump we would already have heard about it.
>>
File: crimson king.jpg (401 KB, 1468x1468) Image search: [Google]
crimson king.jpg
401 KB, 1468x1468
>>70631264

If the world made any fucking sense we wouldn't be hearing about "it" for any candidates. In fact, we wouldn't be hearing ANYTHING about any candidates until people started actually voting. But apparently staying informed about the policies of your local democratic representatives is too much of a strain on the modern breed of shithead, and so it falls upon the international news media to perform that "service" for you.

Congratulations on contributing to the creation of egregores so massive and yet temporary that they're literally tearing the social matrix into shreds and casting every stable anchor for human identity into a churning storm of nonsense as meaningless as your posts in this thread.
>>
File: tumblr_mzcyqu2vML1qjdw9qo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzcyqu2vML1qjdw9qo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x199
>>70631656
Thanks, do you feel better now that you've used your thesaurus?
>>
>>70631656

why do all autists love King Crimson
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.