[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be average 24 year old white robot >Managed to get some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: elliotsmug.png (599 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
elliotsmug.png
599 KB, 473x704
>Be average 24 year old white robot
>Managed to get some Keyan Weathergirl to send nudes

You have no idea how much non-white woman would worship you just for being white, because you exclusively go for western whores
>>
I think you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>70626122

I am, I meant to post this on /r9k/

Will delete
>>
>>70626062
Post the nudes white bros
>>
I don't care. quit blogging
>>
>>70626122
>>70626175

It says I cannot delete this thread
>>
>>70626062
uhh w-woman hate thread?
>>
>>70626410
>implying there can be any other thread on /pol/
>>
>>70626062
Or maybe those non western whores hang on to you because you earn 10 times the amount of the average male in their country?

Come to my country where the average wage is around 1100$ and you will be god. Every time i go to eastern europe or southern europe women there treat me like i something special.
>>
File: women.jpg (214 KB, 1500x1137) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
214 KB, 1500x1137
>>70626530
>>70626410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpEfl0qNZys
>>
>>70626410
Clearly not women hate thread. He is just implying that women abroad are better. There are pages for losers like him.

I was attacked by people before for claiming that women in thailand mostly go for them because they are American not because they are white.

Even a nigger would do great in asian countries just for being an american.
>>
>>70626175
>/r9k/

Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>gets catfished by kenyan dudes

that's pretty sad
>>
>>70626815
It does not even have to be a dude. That weathergirl probably earns 300 $ in her shithole country. Would a woman not be inclined to leave her shithole country and move to UK?
>>
>>70626062
Android or bust.
>>
>>70626644

Where I used to work there was a number of guys who always planned vacations to SE Asia, Central America, and Eastern Europe. I am assuming this is why they went. They were all making at least 100k annually - some significantly more. Not a bad idea tb q h desu senpai
>>
>>70627571
They might be going there for child prostitution.
Or they go there to slay local women without prostitution.

You really don˙t have to buy a hooker there if you are not an ugly creep. People in eastern europe earn around 6.000$ annually so you are politician tier compared to them.

I mean you earn enough to buy a house in a year.
>>
>>70627571

Professor average salary 511$ per month in romania.A freaking professor barely earns 6000$ annually.

Uneducated Romanians earn less in a year than you do in one month.
>>
How do you say "Hot with a chance of AIDs" in her language?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>70626062
>>
>>70626062

Must be intoxicating for such a beta to be worshipped for anything. But never forget, you're still a beta faggot.
>>
>>70630027
But is a beta still fully a beta if they can get hot women easily, assuming they stay in a place where they're worshiped
>>
>>70630421
UNCOMMON
>>
>>70630421

Yes. Being a giant among midgets is nothing to brag about.
>>
>>70630497
Ya I only post like twice a month and I haven't seen another guy from my country
>>
>>70630591
It's if you have a midget fetish right?
>>
>>70630708

That's degenerate kameraden
>>
>>70626062
>be white robot beta faggot
>get sent nudes from some nigger halfway across the earth
>probably haven't even validated if its a real woman on the other line
>more likely that Obongo sent you some nudes of a whore he raped just to fuck with you
>post on /pol/ and /r9k/ about how alpha you are
>>>>>>>>>>r9k
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.