[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol will unironicly defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 4716.jpg (32 KB, 1239x744) Image search: [Google]
4716.jpg
32 KB, 1239x744
Seriously though as a med student I can not approve of such stupidity. If you can give me good arguments for whyvhe said such a huge fucking stupid thing I will reconsider but until then he is officialy worse than kike queen shillary.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/17/donald-trump-vaccines-autism-debate
>>
>>70625699

vaccines - specifically, the public conversations about vaccines - do cause autism though, namely the kind of autism that causes a person to form their political decisions solely around a single insignificant issue
>>
He wants vaccines spread out in a "healthier" time span rather then in one "monster" shot if you read the article.

Not that he should be considered a doctor or expert of any kind, just saying what his actual reasoning is.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 310x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 310x301
>>70625699
>using the word "unironically"

Fuck off back to Le Red Dit, pleb.
>>
>>70625871
/thread
>>
>>70625699
>romanian med student
so, youre like a gypsy witch doctor?
>>
>>70625699
First do no harm. His conclusion may be weird, but all he's saying that we have to be cautious. The whole US is mutilating the penii of male babies just because everyone is doing it and it's "the right thing to do". How about we curb down invasive procedures, that can possibly harm and give nature a try.
>>
File: 1454962654301.jpg (9 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1454962654301.jpg
9 KB, 620x400
>>70626058
>>
>>70626143
What does that have to do with vaccines? Circumsion is retarded and risky especialy on new born. I never xame here to defend circumsition but I came to show the lack of educayion that trump has. Especially since vaccines are a matter of fucking public health something tgat POTUS should have in mind.
>>
>>70625924

Yeah, but he has no basis or evidence for this "reasoning."

It's literally muh feels.

The CDC updates the schedule every year, and they set it as such for a reason. People have different vulnerabilities at different ages and respond differently to the vaccines themselves, and vaccines respond to other vaccines.

The schedule has a lot of thought put into it, and there's no basis for "spread them out."

I support Trump, but this is one of his more retarded positions.
>>
File: 111 (48).gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
111 (48).gif
407 KB, 250x250
>>70625924
this is the common argument for anti-vaxxers recently, and it's fucking stupid.

The reason we give children many vaccines at once is because it causes a larger immune response, which makes the vaccines work better. giving them spread out would make them less effective.
>>
>>70625699
If he actually condemns vaccines, that's pretty stupid indeed, but it's still not as stupid as Bernie's, Clinton's and Rato's policies.
>>
I won't defend it. Vaccines are probably one of the most important technological steps made by humanity. The way we used it to destroy smallpox is probably one of our biggest triumphs as a species.
>>
>>70626409
>my pet issue suits my agenda better than yours
fuck off

>>70626443
>Yeah, but he has no basis or evidence for this "reasoning."
>"spoonfeed me to counter my non-argument"
you too ignorant fuck

>>70626712
it's more stress on the body. you should probably look into what simply having a very high fever does to a child over it's lifetime.

>giving them spread out would make them less effective.
total bullshit. this system shock is basically third world thinking along the lines of punching a heart attack victim in the chest (generally does nothing.) your body deals with viruses on a daily basis. it doesn't need some huge wake up call to function better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.