[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really as bad as the media says he was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: 1460364825547.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460364825547.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
Was he really as bad as the media says he was?
>>
He was simply a puppet for the establishment

Just like Cruz today
>>
>>70624567
Iraq was a disaster and Obama/Hillary decided to keep going with his foreign policy of overthrowing secular governments leaving vacuums all over the Middle East.
>>
Ths Bush administration planted false evidence in their state controlled media to support the Iraq War, so no. Its a silly ass cuckservative argument.
>>
>>70624567
George w Bush was redpilled as fuck
He knew about the Jews and their multicultural/diversity plan to take over the world
That's why he organized 9/11 and created the war in the middle east so he can have a good excuse to stay as president and come off as a war hero thus people will continue to vote Republican
>>
>>70624567
Vanilla Obama? Yes.
>>
File: 9bf.jpg (103 KB, 720x703) Image search: [Google]
9bf.jpg
103 KB, 720x703
>>70624567
yes
>>
File: 1459202428697.jpg (14 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
1459202428697.jpg
14 KB, 300x271
>>70625223
>>
He was a shitty figurehead controlled by an even shittier establishment.
>>
File: enhanced-1041-1421990652-38.jpg (89 KB, 625x438) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-1041-1421990652-38.jpg
89 KB, 625x438
"Islam is a vibrant faith. Millions of our fellow citizens are Muslim. We respect the faith. We honor its traditions. Our enemy doesn't follow the great teachings of Islam. They've hijacked a great religion."

- George W. Bush
>>
>>70624837
>ultranationalist totalitarian regimes
>secular governments
>>
>>70624684
>He was simply a puppet for the establishment
everyone is
>>
>>70625768
Yes.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
"Islam is peace. Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country."

George W. Bush
>>
I actually think he got fooled into the Iraq debacle.

He honestly believed those 'experts' who said Iraq was a democracy just waiting to flourish without Hussain. He got hornswaggled by those Jewish neo-cons

He knows it too, because he just disappeared. You hardly see him and he never has anything to say.

He was told by phoney 'experts' that Hussain was the only thing holding Iraq back, when the reality was Hussain was the only thing holding Iraq together.
>>
>>70626875
He was the most powerful man in the world, so that level of gross incompetence is just as bad.
>>
>>70626875
Same thing with the WMDs in Iraq and the Chemical weapons in Syria. Jewish "experts" fabricating lies to benefit Israel.
>>
>>70624567
he was a smart guy pretending to be dumb, and he got away with it because everyone was like "eh, he is such a fucking idiot."

Media rarely shows the truth, they will only show what supports the narrative, and what they're allowed to show.
>>
>>70625223
Nigga is dumb. Funny but still dumb. And he represented 'the best' of Americans, imagine that
https://youtu.be/8Ux3DKxxFoM
>>
>>70626875

I think people think he's a lot stupider than he is, dude can fly a fucking jet fighter he can't be that dim.
>>
>>70624684
Except he wasn't as much an insufferable cunt as Lying Ted.
>>
>>70627516
Technical skill is not necessarily correlated with philosophical or political understanding.
>>
>>70627198
This.
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

Insane/
Liar/
Blessed/
Psychotic enough to think people will swallow his bullshit.

You decide
>>
>>70627516
He isn't stupid, he went to Harvard, graduated with a 4.0, and went on to become president. People only think he's stupid because the liberal media roasted him at every turn
>>
>>70627784

See
>>70627731
>>70627312
>>
>>70624567

Nope. The war could have been great and the patriot act is awesome. Don't let liberals and libertarians fool you. He was the best we've had since Reagan.
>>
>>70627784
How much of having a high grade is rote memorization and saying what the prof wants to hear? Yes, having a high GPA you're likely to be smarter, but not always.
>>
>>70625140
>Ths Bush administration planted false evidence in their state controlled media to support the Iraq War, so no. Its a silly ass cuckservative argument.

No true. Saddam projected that the had WOMD to keep Iran out of his back yard. There is no doubt that he was looking to build nukes on the side as well.

Bush played rugby at Yale were he go a B.A. in history.
Harvard M.B.A.
Fighter pilot
Best Governor Texas ever had

He is no dummy
>>
>>70627063

I don't think a guy like Bush would even be able to comprehend how sophisticated Jews can be in their lies when it comes to Isreal.

His administration was full of Isreal firsters. They seem good to have around, because they are smart. But those smarts are used in a way somebody like Bush would never be able to understand.

Nixon had Henrey Kissenger as an advisor, but he also was smart enough to know that he was jewish and to take his advice with a grain of salt on certain topics. That's really why Jews hate Nixon so ferociously, he was enough of an intellectual to at least be aware of jewish behaviour.
>>
>>70627516

His IQ is not low… He is just not particularly sophisticated or curious about the world.
>>
>>70627919
You are crazy if you think you're smarter than him. Go ahead and list all your illustrious accomplishments.
>>
>>70625768
do you even know what secular means, pierre?
>>
>>70627959
Since when do Jews hate Nixon?
>>
>>70627198
precisely this

he's like Truman, in 50 years he'll be well thought of
>>
>>70624567

Iraq was objectively the biggest policy blunder in decades, foreign or otherwise

Hard to get past that really. But even if you did you'd still see him presiding over the ramp up of the housing bubble, and while Congress played a role his administration bears fault for putting no pressure on the fed to raise interest rates, and combined with his tax cuts created a tremendous amount of deficit
>>
>>70628109
Hated by the media=hated by the jews
>>
>>70627959
I dont disagree. My argument is personal responsibility. If youre president that level of ignorance is no excuse, he should be in prison. We cant set the precedent.
>>
> Fineman says Mr. Bush briefed them on plans for action against the terrorists and said, ““When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

Based Dubya. What went wrong with Jeb?
>>
>>70624567
Nope, he did nothing wrong, except some domestic stuff, I like him because he triggers commies.
>>
>>70628109
They hated him enough to get him impeached
>>
>>70628026
Where did I say I was smarter than him? Dont use emotional arguments.
>>
No. Regarding the wars in the middle east, a lot of people like to forget that after 9/11 the American people were blood thirsty and we wanted someone to fight.
>>
>>70628241
>says commies in 2016
>pro iraq war
>pro fuck up
>pro crash the economy
top shill
>>
>>70628241
He implemented neocon foreign policy which is pro Israel and Saudi at the expense of American values. If you dont see how his foreign and donestic policies played into each other you have a hell of a lot more learning to do.
>>
>>70628395
And that anger was used to justify insane wars and freedom destroying policies, you moronic cuckservative.
>>
>>70627954
>places Bush above Sam Houston
OUT.
>>
>>70627954
Silly argument. They showed doctored photos and fake evidence to show he had WOMD, his intent to develop them is irrelevant.
>>
>>70628131

He was wanting to create a South Korea in the ME. The disgusting hippy nostalgia for the 60s was too strong.

Btw, W went to Barny Frank 3 times to tell him to make it harder for low income people to get a loan for a fucking Mc Mansion.

Don't talk about objectivity, anon. You drank the kool-aid.
>>
>>70624567
Yes he was just as bad as the common man will tell you, he was just as bad as intellectuals will tell you. He is even worse than the media will tell u.
>>
File: Feel_The_Bern.jpg (28 KB, 652x639) Image search: [Google]
Feel_The_Bern.jpg
28 KB, 652x639
>>70628426
Im guessing you are an Obama voter? Faggot.
>>
>>70628119
Nigga Truman was garbage
>>
>>70624567
Usually you are better off assuming the opposite of what the medai tells you.
>>
>>70627919
It helps when your old man is a Congressman and your grandpa is Prescott Fucking Bush.
Jeb Bush is an authentic idiot and still graduated magna cum laude from UTA, while W couldn't even be bothered to show up for a year in the Air Force Reserves.
It requires too-great a suspension of disbelief that this family's academic and military qualifications (after George Sr., whose military record is exemplary) have not been grossly ameliorated by the family's wealth and influence.
>>
>>70624567
He was given a damned if you do damned if you don't decision on 9/11 and the Iraq invasion. He played the hand he thought would work out the best and lost hard on it. That part made me feel sorry for him as a leader.

The part that I personally hate him for is No Child Left Behind; that shit has caused major fuck-ups in our education system and led to the creation of common core.

By passing the law it created this impossible standard that every school has to have a certain graduation quota to fill otherwise you get taken over by the district, and those assholes are completely impossible to work with.
>>
>>70627731
Is any man as based as Bush, that is fucking amazing, you philipino scum.
>>
>>70629742
So close but so far. 9/11 was like pearl harbor, they allowed it to happen so they could control resources in the middle east.
>>
>>70630244
But that was the point I made anyway; he was going to be the fall guy whether he chose to go with it or to resist it.
>>
>>70629069

anon doesn't like anime?
>>
>>70627784
if he isnt a retard, why did he struggle so much with forming a fluent sentence?
>>
>>70630562
Oh right, I misinterpreted that. I agree with you about that, from that perspective I do feel sorry for him.
>>
>>70624567
Worse.

He has a liking for young teenage black make prostitutes.

Make of that what you will
>>
>>70625678
The hijacked planes too
>>
>>70627784
He didn't got to Harvard he went to Yale and got C's.

And by those standards Obama trumps him as he has degrees from Columbia and Harvard and taught at U Chicago.
>>
>>70630020
>"God told me ..." to slaughter faraway sandniggers who had nothing to do with my country and increase USA's debt several fold without any single benefit to average Americans
>based

You must be one of those Ameridumbs huh? Fucking sheep. Trump's right. It was the single most disastrous decision for America's image and economy in decades and you are still defending Bush? Kek. I hope you are quite the exception in your country or else your country is definitely hopeless. Dummy
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.