[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at sam's club and am about to quit because a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sams club.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
sams club.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
I work at sam's club and am about to quit because a better job opportunity has opened. I only started working here march 8th. But I am so scared to quit because I feel like they will fine me for some reason, can they like charge me for something after I quit? Like saying, "oh that badge was worth this" or do shady shit like that? Or will they not care? Also how do I tell them this, they are gonna be pissed. How would /pol/ quit a job?
>>
>>70623236
You have to be 18+ to post on 4chan.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>70623236
Grow a fucking pair man.

If they complain about some stupid bullshit just use your god-given rights and shoot them
>>
>>70623297
Beat me to it but this is obviously bait
>>
>>70623236
kill yourself
>>
>>70623236
just stop showing up.
>>
>>70623236
They cannot do anything against you for quitting. They literally won't care. Turnover in grocery stores is very high.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 615x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 615x564
>>70623236
I would quit my job too - but who else is gonna put water in your mothers dish?
>>
Do you have a guaranteed lock on this job opportunity? If so, put in your two weeks and you'll be fine. If not, wait until you do and then do the same thing. If the new job needs less than two weeks, then just give them what notice you can and then leave.

Other than handing in your uniform/whatever company property you got, you should be fine. Unless yoy signed some kind of very broad noncompete contract, but if it's a better job than Sam's, I'm guessing it isn't in the same field.
>>
>go to sam's club for some cheap eats
>front bitch tells me I can't go in unless i'm a member
>sneak around the loading dock and go in anyway and get my pizza walk out the front past her and laugh
>>
>>70623344
Kek this
>>
>>70623297
You have to be 18 to even work at sams club, im 22
>>
>>70623492
SO if they say, can you start in 2 days, I can give a 2 days notice?
>>
>>70623492
Even if i have worked there for 1 month? I just havent told my new job that I have a job right now is the thing
>>
>not quitting like scarface

http://youtu.be/qIqeXSYc8nE
>>
>>70623236

There is literally no foul, trust me.

You can go apply for a job at a call center, earn $10 an hour for two weeks full time in training then quit immediately after.

There is no a damned thing they can do about it. This ONLY becomes a problem when you work in a specialized sector where they take the time to profile you to insure that if you treat their business unfairly, other businesses will know that you are a shitty worker. This prevents you from working for less than a year and forcing them to go through the costly process of finding a replacement.

You should have posted this on /biz/ senpai.
>>
>>70625922
Is working in a kitchen at sams club a specialized sector?
>>
>>70623236
You ever see Jerry Maguire?
>>
>>70623236
Go in there like a man, and give your boss a two week notice. They are not going to fine you, wtf are you thinking?
>>
>>70626234
My mom said I dont need to give a 2 weeks since ive worked there only 1 month
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.