[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy abused the system and used financial aid to take his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
This guy abused the system and used financial aid to take his girlfriend on vacation to Thailand.

Meanwhile, I'm a middle-class straight, white male in my early 20s who struggles to scrape up any cash I can. I cannot apply for many, if any, scholarships or get a good amount of assistance because I'm not a woman, a faggot, a prodigy, an athletic Chad, or some kind of minority.

I haven't even gone on vacation in over 5 years because I can't afford to do anything remotely exciting or life-changing like this.
This is fucking revolting.
>>
>>70622934
got caught up in my rage, didn't include link:
facebook com/ourvisualescape/videos/1774655899420721/
>>
>>70622934

She's is hot.

I'd totally abuse my financial aid to abuse her ass.
>>
>guy makes a dumbshit decision to spend money for school on a trip to Thailand

Surprise, surprise, he's a sub-80-IQ Chad with a gf.
>>
>>70623204
and yet he's had more amazing experiences than I or many people on this board will probably ever have
>>
>2 broke travelers

And they're going to remain broke.
>>
>>70623330
You know what his next amazing experience will be?

Poverty
>>
>>70622934
You can do Thailand on the cheap, it ain't pretty and you'll do stuff you never thought you'd do to get by.

Remember stimulation of your prostate will give you an erection, it does not mean you're gay, so avoid having an existential crisis in the middle of your shit hotel room. Also most pimps have stopped the old killed a hooker routine, the current scam is to have the girl convince you she's late on payment for her pimp in the hope you're generous enough to pay a bit extra.
>>
>>70623330
>amazing experiences
lol
Exoticism is a scam. Experience is bullshit, memories fade. I guarantee all he's done is throw his life and money away on frivolities that will be forgotten long before his death.

Stop thinking like a woman, and see through the "I'm living my life!" consumerism scam.
>>
>middle class
you sure have things badly
meanwhile I can only afford rye porridge and rye bread
>>
>>70622934
>facebook com/ourvisualescape/videos/1774655899420721/
If only that little fuck had gotten thrown in a Thai prison. He'd look so good crying in a cold cell.
>>
>>70624764
Oy vey, why do you want to have pleasantries in life? Why can't you goys be happy barely scraping by your entire life?
>>
>Doesn't know how to game the system.
>It's somehow someone else's fault.
>>
>>70622934
You do realize he's basically the same as you and managed to get financial aid by whining right?
>>
>>70624961
"middle class" was being really generous to myself. Who am I kidding? I never had nice shit like they do: gopros, an apartment, money to spend on bullshit like ATVs and fancy hotels. I haven't left the country since I was a baby, the state (aside from moving in with another family member) in over five years. I haven't done dick to stray away from my mind numbingly dull daily life since high school, and my social life is nonexistent. My house is falling apart, etc.
I'm more like lower working class pretending to be middle so I fit in with what few friends I have.
>>
>being white
>pretending to have problems
check your priviledge m80
>>
>>70627663
t. Abdul in Germanistan

go rape some more children
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.