[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>High-quality and immersive virtual reality is finally something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (876 KB, 1020x750) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
876 KB, 1020x750
>High-quality and immersive virtual reality is finally something anyone can have in her home

Why do journalists do this?
>>
>>70622148
What's the issue?
>>
>>70622148
Because video games are for little bitches
>>
>>70622148
Typo maybe ?
Shouldn't it be "in their homes" ?
>>
>>70622148
Never mind, I'm retarded. Well, I'd say stop reading Jezebel and Buzzfeed if that kind of stuff bothers you.
>>
>>70622148
Because they're all SJW faggots that pander to people that don't even use or do the things they're writing about.

It's like the virture-signalling version of microaggressions.
>>
>>70622192
>can have in her home
>in her home
>her
>>
>>70622148
To trigger you
>>
>>70622192
most americans are either rich boomers or poor millenials with no jobs living on boomers good will
>>
>>70622237
Who is anime for?
>>
>>70622254
It's engadget, a site that shills technology which is a male space if ever there was one. The article talks about requiring a powerful gaming computer, something that no woman has unless her twitch fans made it for her.
>>
>>70622148
because when you put your finger in an asshole, you should expect to get shit on it.
>>
I once wore an Oculus Rift for like 3 seconds, and the field of view was way too small.
How can it possibly feel immersive if it doesn't fill my field of view? That's the main point of goggles, to make the screen better dominate the view.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.