[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many "millennium" people so adamantly left-wing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12
Why are so many "millennium" people so adamantly left-wing, "progressive" etc? Why do they seem to explicitly embrace/champion social mores and conventions their parents shunned?
>>
Their parents didnt shun those values they pioneered them
>>
>>70621925
Ah, yes, millenials, because people in their forties weren't like that towards their parents when they grew up.
>>
>>70621925
Why do millenials keep making threads to ask other millenials about millenials?
>>
>>70621955
This. Boomers pretty much invented the idea of gibsmedats, then pretend they embrace traditional values whenever something goes wrong.
>>
Kids raised on feminism and single mothers. (White) daddy is bad for leaving mommy after she slept with her friend (black guy). Kids have been taught to hate their white dads and blacks are the good guys.
>>
File: (´・ω・`).webm (85 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).webm
85 KB, 440x330
>you will never tear out her womb, insert your cock into it and fuck it hard until it bursts from the amount of cum you're pumping into it
http://imgur.com/a/98ipg
>>
>>70621925
Leftist ideology infecting Western education.
>>
>>70621925
It's backlash from Bush and the Iraq War.
>>
>>70621925
Because they are girls or are trying to fuck those girls.
>>
>>70621925
>Why do they seem to explicitly embrace/champion social mores and conventions their parents shunned?

> I know literally nothing about how humans work
>>
>>70622150
>m-muh global warming cant be real!
>e-evolution never happened!
>>
Education and being told throughout childhood that you're a special snowflake.
When faced with the realization that one actually isn't a special snowflake, some people deal with it and some people go crazy.
>>
>>70621978
> in my 40's
No. i was not.

i was living in LA when, in my 20's, my mother took a bad fall and severely broke her leg.

i packed all my shit into my pickup and drove 400 miles north that afternoon and spent 4 months as her full time caregiver.
why?
cuz i am not an asshole.

i was then, an am now a "paleo-conservative (which means i think the constitution means what it says) and i was never a mindless self-indulgent neo-hippie cunt.

so much for your bold assertion faggot.

now hurry upstairs, mustafa is about to dump a load in your old lady's cunt.

somebody is gonna have to lick his nigger cock clean.
>>
>>70622115
>(White) daddy is bad for leaving mommy after she slept with her friend (black guy). Kids have been taught to hate their white dads and blacks are the good guys.
i have literally never heard of this happening
>>
>>70622123
Thats a trap faggot
>>
>>70622223
Nice try, but that's not what I was talking about. Climate change and human evolution would be science, and my problem is with social progressivism.
>>
>>70622123
the dindus will though, wont they Sweden
>>
>>70622291
t. man circumcising his son because his dad did it to him
>>
>>70621925
It's a lack of religion. Religion was hammered out of Millenials because they grew up in the aftermath of Jim Jones and The Peoples Temple, the Branch Davidians, Heavensgate, and Islamic terror. They're Fucking tired of religion but still need something to believe in, so you have the religion of social justice.
>>
>>70622245
>#notall20yearolds
just kill yourself already you dumb fuck, you should've left your boomer mother to rot
>>
They aren't . Go to the outside world.

When you are on /pol/ it really does seem that the outside world is full of degeneracy, greed, hedonism, sodomy and all women are sluts, immoral bitches.

Hint : Don't associate with degeneracy. Don't go near them. Set an example. Find a decent womam, raise a family with 5-6 kids, raise them appropriatelly.

If mudslimes can manage to have 5-6 kids theres no way a white guy can't.
>>
>>70622403
Not sure what you're talking about.
When has someone ever taught you about social progressivism?
>>
>>70622868
>Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.
Proverbs 13:20
>>
>>70621925
>conventions their parents shunned
Wrong. Our parents were products of the sexual revolution and the hippie movement. I know liberal millenials and reactionary ones, but I don't know any who aren't more right wing than their parents. The dyed-hair SJW freaks come from households where the parents are even more rabidly left wing, they just have to hide their power level more than their offspring do because they have adult responsibilities.
>>
>>70622881
Nigger have you gone to college in the last 20 or so years? So much shit taught there is social progressive bullshit.
>>
>>70622499
damn, I don't think even Evel Knievel could make that leap.
>>
>>70625914
so he's right

he made the figurative jump
>>
This will sound cliche and typical but it's not as simple you might think, the answer is:

M E D I A

Look at the films, shows, popular yt channels, narrative of popular people etc.

It is all infested with leftist ideologies.
Children growing up in this age are immersed into this reasoning from the get-go.

It's no different than a child growing up in an Islamic World, see how fanatic they are, how near-impossible for the to think out of their set of values for one goddamn minute.

Liberalism is the best idea in my opinion.
Freedom of speech, personal freedom, cultural freedom etc.

We love liberty.

But /pol/ confuses "leftism" like it's one piece of idea and not a spectrum (same applies to right-wing) that often includes portions that are inconsistent with another and sometimes outright antithetical.

The major right-wing sensibilities and values are inherently incompatible with the current state of culture, technology, geopolitics, economy etc.

And it would be a bad idea to restrict freedoms.
Regressive Leftism is a portion of leftism that resembles to MOST of right-wing spectrum.
>>
>>70621925
Because it gets them likes of Facebook. They couldn't care less about all these things they are "fighting" for, as long as they can reap the likes at the end of the day.
>>
>>70621925
Satan's army is also rising, we are in the end days my man 1000 temples for baal being built worldwide.
1/3 + of the sea dead
Earthquakes 40x more in one year then before 2000
Wars everywhere its time son
>>
>>70627140
If they cared they would have been informed and thus red pilled
>>
Issue #1. Educated late boomers/early GenX got on the bandwagon of childhood "enrichment". Sports, dance, academics, music etc etc etc. Parents tripping over themselves according to the child's fucking schedule. Child is reared in an environment where he thinks he is REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT.

#2. Said parents have taken discipline out of school. White and nigger alike, quite frankly. It ranges from the lawyer dad ("I'll see you in court for that unfair detention!) to the niggerific mom: "Oh HAIL now you ain't touching mah chaahld!"

#3. The white parents will never admit it, but part of having a pristine childhood is staying away from niggers. Kid is shuttled around from one structured activity to the next, which is probably devoid of niggers since none of it is free. Niggers don't pay for stuff.

These über parents also dread the day that the kid says something embarrassing and politically incorrect, so they toe the party line about equality and fairness etc etc.

Meanwhile, the kid has no actual first-hand account of how niggers act. So as far as he is concerned, everything is grand. Life is good. I'm in charge.
>>
>>70621925

Because they want to fit in and be seen as more tolerable than anyone else, which is why whenever terrorists are mentioned they quickly follow it up with "not all Muslims".

Motherfucker I know not all Muslims are terrorists, but i know for a fact that all liberals are special snowflakes with a fucking victim complex
>>
lack of religion + need to feel morally superior.
>>
Shit parents, mainstream media, government.

Millennials are a product of this society.
>>
the ME generation. Cultivated by participation awards. They do not know failure. Their entire life was me me me me me. Now they're out in the real world, they don't know what to do, so they're fighting to make the world them them them them them then them them, and it's working.
>>
>>70621925
>be teenager
>rebel
>be slightly older
>kids these days
>>
>>70621925

because thats how time and evolution works?

aside from value statements, if its good or bad, or whatever

there is still the understanding of history as a process between people wanting to keep things as they are, and people who want change.
They have held diffrent positions over time, and not always been on the "right side of history"

the removal of slavery was motivated by those who wanted change, but so was nazism

and those who wanted to conserve the world as it is never gave us anything new, they just made sure we keep the things they fought for when they where young

its just an age old tale, and old people becoming outdated has much to do with it aswell
>>
>>70621925
Honestly this used to bother me but now it just makes me horny.

I keep a map of the world under my bed and it has a large trail of cum crumbs all the way from Damascus to Munich. I just like to masturbate sometimes and imagine myself as a brown shitskin refugee, every time I cross a European border my thick brown cock throbs harder and lusts even more for white pussy, I try to rape the women in the refugee camps at the Hungarian border but I can't because the cold fire hoses used by the border guards shrivel my dick. I try to masturbate while I wait at the train station in Macedonia but I can't focus on touching myself when the European people are insulting me by giving me below par food. I am a refugee and deserve better.

Then I finally get to Germany. The home of Mama Merkel. I get given the five star accommodation I deserve. Women wait on me hand and foot. One day I am just minding my own business playing my PS4 when a female volunteer comes into my room and shuts the door. I pin her down and rape her so hard. My friends in Cologne texted me iphone pictures of hot German pussy and they were not lying about it.

And the best part is that she doesn't complaint when I am done. She apologises, and makes her boyfriend come and apologise.

It is so hot man. I just fucking love the fact that my dick has been as dry as Syria while the Syrians dicks get as wet as the UK. It is so ironic to think that they were born into poverty with no toilet paper and are cumming into 1st world women whilst I was born into the first world but now am cumming into toilet paper.
>>
File: 1342369750275.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1342369750275.gif
1 MB, 320x240
reality has a liberal bias

DEAL WITH IT
>>
that is what we are taught in school as the one objective truth
>>
>>70621925
Because they grew up watching modern television were right wing people look absolutely retarded or malevolent.
>>
>>70621925
Because they are stupid. Their minds tell them they can only perceive politics in absolute AKA there is a good guy and a bad guy. Liberalism, being as emotion based as it is, is the good guy. Stuffy old Republicans are the bad guy. I am a conservative but there is no way in hell I think Republicans are the good guys and I see both parties have serious issues. Left being their PC cuck nature and the right with evangelicals. The point is politics is confusing and convoluted but they want it to be easy just like everything else in their life has been. What scares me a little is how adamant they are about say supporting Bernie Sanders meanwhile they know next to nothing about him or his policies.
>>
>>70621925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Jewish brainwashing.
>>
Bullying was not permitted for them and so now the lunatics left unchecked are running the asylum. That's why they all act like aspies.
>>
>>70621925
>Why are so many "millennium" people so adamantly left-wing, "progressive" etc? Why do they seem to explicitly embrace/champion social mores and conventions their parents shunned?

Because American universities (and increasingly, highschools and mainstream media) are spoonfeeding them this bullshit.
>>
>>70628499
I remember watching as a kid these shows and movies where the father would work 10 hours a day, the mother stays at home and the kid would hate the father if he couldn't make it to his baseball game. As an adult that seems absurd to me now. I'm all about spending time with your kids but it has to be reasonable. The main and only bread winner should not be punished if he has to work late and cant make it to your baseball fucking game. That sneaky mentality that working hard is bad is just one of many things the left has snuck in there.
>>
>>70628667

Having one main breadwinner and one caretaker who does fuck all to win some bread is a retardedly obsolete construct anyway.. Who cares?
>American 70s and 80s tv was retarded
No shit. It was made by retards to cater to a retarded society.
>>
>>70627900
This. Every time I debate social issues with any libtard at my university, their immediate reaction is to try to tell me I'm a bad person. "We have to be inclusive of everyone and respect everyone!" The safe spaces here claim to be spaces where everyone's voice can be heard, but they don't say how that excludes people who disagree with their liberal progressive agenda. It's a sickening place to be.
>>
>>70628844
Every argument with a modern liberal is a battle of fallacies and deception. Absolutely no logic and facts are used anymore the battle is who can throw more talking points at the other until one person gets tripped up too far.
>>
>>70628933
This is especially true when it comes to the wage gap. I can cite all of the BLS stats and other statistics that I want, and all I ever hear is "That's just not true!"
Well yes, it fucking is. Liberals literally never think they could ever be wrong. Facts don't matter, only their feelings.
>>
>>70629193
The worst, absolute worst thing I hate today is when a liberal says some obviously made up shit and when you ask them for proof they tell you to google it. This is happening more and more I noticed. On what planet is that logical where you make an argument and expect the other person to verify your own logic for you?
>>
>>70621925
Two words:
>Positional
>Good

Basically because of all the social interaction we have on social media, people can now have their retarded values affirmed at the speed of light. But sooner than later, simply saying "I hate racism" becomes the norm, and you need to get more extreme and start talking about shit like micro-aggressions to truly be appreciated by the leftist circlejerk. Read the following:

>In the jargon of economics, the assertion of moral superiority is a ‘positional good’ — a way of differentiating yourself from others. It is worth something to you.
>But as Kristian Niemietz of the Institute of Economic Affairs has observed, one difficulty about positional goods is that others may encroach on your ‘position’. If George Osborne says he wants a higher minimum wage, then to keep your ‘positional good’ as a person who cares more about the low-paid than others, you have to demand a higher minimum wage. So there is a bidding war. If he wants £7, you want £8.
>If he wants £8, then you up the stakes to £8.50 or — to hell with it! — £10! You will not be outbid when it comes to your kindness.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/04/hating-the-daily-mail-is-a-substitute-for-doing-good/
>>
>>70629480
>made up shit and when you ask them for proof they tell you to google it.

So do it and prove them wrong? Google is in everyone's pocket these days, literally...
>>
>>70629659
Burden of proof lies with the accuser.
>>
>>70629659
They are asking you to google it because they know it's bullshit. Every time I said sure and told them I found nothing they just respond with "you aren't looking hard enough". It's a cheap way for them to try to end the argument to save face.
>>
>>70621925
Information proliferation due to The Information Superhighway have eroded the culture of fear that conservative shills have always required. The Temple will have to resort to their bludgeons if they want things to go back to the way they once were.
>>
>>70629659
>google it
>show them evidence
>"Nope, that's not a reliable source. Try again!"
>>
>>70629693

Yes, but that only works when you assume two reasonable parties are having a rational debate.
>>
>>70629828

>You said the proof would be readily available if I googled. It isn't, and therefore you are wrong unless you can show me the evidence you were claiming exists
>>
>>70629852
So you just stop arguing with the unreasonable liberal, and any "bystanders," on social media or real life, see how irrational the left is.
>>
>>70629900
>You aren't googling hard enough racist conservatard try again
>>
>>70629823
>shills for the left
>pretentious

checks out
>>
>>70628844
They don't work yet and just got out of a whole enfancy where everyone told them they should love everyone.

It's normal pretty much, progressive when you are young and stupid, conservative when you grow up and have a brain.
>>
>>70629929

Pretty much.
>>
>>70630054
I heard a saying that if you're a republican under 30 you have no heart, and if you're a democrat over 30 you have no brain.
>>
>>70621925
They've been graded based on having those beliefs for 9 years.
>>
>>70621925
for germany its a nobrainer
>nazis are ebil
>contest of who is the least nazi - ergo:
>hates germany the most
>loves non-germans the most
>has the least traditional values
>also drugs, for escaping the reality that those values created
>>
>>70621925
identity poltics
>>
>>70630178
I was a Republican my whole life, no regrets.
>>
File: 9409133_orig.jpg (302 KB, 1100x742) Image search: [Google]
9409133_orig.jpg
302 KB, 1100x742
>>70622245
>paleoconservative
>has to work as a full time caregiver to his injured mother
>not seeing the connection between his political beliefs and our shitty healthcare system
The Constitution wasn't delivered by Jesus or some shit. It is as of now very flawed, but does have provisions to fix itself should the people ever stop being idiots and force a constitutional convention.
>>
>>70630504
Same here. It was probably partially due to my uber-conservative catholic parents, but I never fell for any of the liberal memes. Sure, have the people at university don't wanna talk to me and give me dirty looks when they see my Cruz2016 laptop sticker, but at least I feel better inside.
>>
>>70630330
This.

And the fact that they're retarded.
>>
File: 231531.png (29 KB, 230x177) Image search: [Google]
231531.png
29 KB, 230x177
>>70622375
pic or it ain't true.
>>
>>70630568
>The Constitution wasn't delivered by Jesus or some shit. It is as of now very flawed

Nothing is perfect, but it's hands down the best constitution in the world. We only have a cheap knock off.
>>
>>70630704
Ah a fellow Cruise Missile on this site good to see that.
>>
Didnt grow out of their teenage-rebellion phase against everything conservative.
The irony of this is, that, in order to be rebellious in this day and age, you would have to be conservative, at least concerning social-issues.
>>
>>70622089
They made them but they didn't expect the governenent to hand them out to muds and spend the money on immigration for free
>>
>>70631217
>mfw American constitution was word for word British law at the time
>>
Everything being discussed here is pretty accurate but it comes down to the simple fact that young people are and always have been much more liberal than older people. As norms change, as well as people, they shift closer to what is considered a conservative viewpoint, even if the actual shift is smaller than what would be required to be conservative today.

The fact is that a lot of liberal shit just makes sense. Should everybody be equal? Of fucking course and my being Republican doesn't delude me into not believing that. Does that mean that affirmative action actually makes sense? Of fucking course not, but eventually these things will all get sorted out with democracy.
>>
>>70621925
>Why are so many "millennium" people so adamantly left-wing, "progressive" etc?

>Why do they seem to explicitly embrace/champion social mores and conventions their parents shunned?
You realize these two questions contradict eachother, right? Millenials were raised by hippies. If we were rebelling against our hippy parents, we'd mostly be conservative as a generation. My parents were and still are filthy degenerate hippies and I am a conservative but apparently I'm a minority in this. It turns out most of society is dominated by hippies. Explain that.
>>
Gen X'ers were told by their parents, the Baby Boomers that they were special snowflakes, but they knew it was a load of horse shit. Millenials drank the kool aid. And apparently dyed their hair with it.
>>
>>70631521
NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION YA CUNTS
>>
>>70621925
Children of divorce irreversibly inclined to repeat the behaviors that first garnered attention from their distant parents.

Find one progressive from a stable home life with 2 low to moderate income parents and siblings.
>>
>>70631795
But... We had non-voting representatives in parliament...
>>
>>70627027
This. The regressive left is a disgustingly illiberal ideology of control. It somehow took the very worst of conservatism from the last century, painted it over with a thin veneer of "tolerance" and "progressivism" and used it to handily divert and defuse serious, compelling, intelligent and bravely countercultural critiques of government and the interests it serves as soon as they started to gain traction.

>>70628568
>Bullying was not permitted
It certainly was. It's a fact of life anywhere. Top-down interference just made it take on a subtler, more nuanced character out of necessity. The trick was to hurt others without breaking the letter of the administrative rules. Then, because they were so badly designed in general, they could be used as a weapon against victims who retaliated, breaking the letter of the rules ostensibly designed to protect them. Broadly, this led to an obsession among young people with appearance over substance that characterizes and cleared the way for virulent postmodern thought.

>>70627900
>lack of religion
If only we could all follow the glowing moral example set by the fundamentalist rapefugees, huh?
>>
>>70631217
tfw Syttende Mai is only about a month away
>>
>>70631878
Well in that case....
>>
>>70621925

Who is raising the millennials? Boomers AKA hippies. Hippies were the after spawn of WW2 and were the most liberal people on the planet. Not very smart.
>>
>>70621925
Leftism is the most dynamic religion of the last 100 yrs.
It owns the education system, the media and a bit more than half of the political structure.

The truth is that the left has been far more successful in converting in converting Jews and Christians to Leftism than Christianity and Judaism have been in influencing leftists to convert to Christianity or Judaism.

Another is that leftism so convincingly portrays itself as solely the product of reason, intellect, and science that it has not been seen as the dogma-based ideology that it is. Therefore, the vast majority of the people who affirm leftist beliefs think of their views as the only way to properly think about life.
>>
File: 1458956051870.png (674 KB, 559x1048) Image search: [Google]
1458956051870.png
674 KB, 559x1048
>>70621925
trump is the new punk baby :^) fuck the normies
>>
File: vas.png (130 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
vas.png
130 KB, 300x275
>>70622123
>>
I understand american colleges and schools are toxic echo chambers for this thing.
Also hear you are globally shunned for being even a hint of racist/homophobic.
>>
>>70633336
spot on
>>
>>70622812
>heavens gate was a bad thing
You'll never survive
>>
>>70633524
yeah this along with the jewish media shilling, can you blame them?
>>
>>70621925
I distinctly remember thinking in my teens "wow, the left is ALWAYS on the right side of history...it's ALWAYS the left driving progress like an elimination of racism and women's suffrage, and it's ALWAYS the right that is holding them back, the right just exists to impede the progress of the left."

I thought that way for years. Then I got to university and was told that I was a rapist animal who needed to be controlled through constant reminders and reprimands. I was told that I was a disgusting racist bigot who didn't deserve the society around me. I was taught that I was everything wrong with the world and that I should feel ashamed of myself.

Kinda got me thinkin.
>>
>>70633336
its true

i lost most all my early education friends because of one fatass ringleader rallying his facebook pals against me for spouting right leaning opinions.
>>
>>70621925

There are many right wing youth as well, they just sit inside their houses and shitpost on image boards instead of going outside.
>>
File: 1457275215500.png (349 KB, 544x733) Image search: [Google]
1457275215500.png
349 KB, 544x733
Reminder

Boomers = 40s - 50s
Gen X = 60s - 70s
Millennials= 80s - 90s
>>
>>70621925
The aging hipsters that they idolize still think we are living under the thumb of cold war conservatives. The old hippies are still trying to rebel against their parent's corpses and they are typically in positions to influence young people, who tend to be liberal anyway.
>>
Baby boomers were the biggest contrarians of all, give me a break.
>>
>>70633155
>Another is that leftism so convincingly portrays itself as solely the product of reason, intellect, and science that it has not been seen as the dogma-based ideology that it is.
Honestly, if you get into an argument the with brainwashed but not totally retarded leftists, you get to see critical theory in action.

You quote a statistic, they give you a "look deeper" answer.

>wage gap is a myth, women just work worse jobs
>but why?
>I don't know, they have no impediment to actually choosing to be engineers. They simply choose not to
>but why?
>It's really not my concern why women choose to avoid stem while so many women say they aren't enough in stem
>They're socialized that way!

The further into the argument you go, the more they really on using undefinable concepts that are impossible to prove as false.
>>
>>70621925
Not in Germany. Voters from 18-40 form the highest voter base of the AfD, especially men of course. And the AfD is the party our minorities vote the most. It's the Eternal Boomer and the majority of women which keep voting the National Socialist Unity Front of our old parties. I think /pol/ shoud give note to that. Our Turks, for example, aren't as bad as many make them out to be.
>>
>>70621925
Public school.
>>
Because of your God Richard Dawkins.
This faggot ruined Christian values and promoted Anarchistic Atheism , he should be crusified
>>
>>70635846
Ups forgot image
>>
>>70635342
They ruined everything my grandparents stood for after the war. With their bullshit protests for civil rights, women's rights, pedo rights you name it.

When that older generation died these faggots were left in charge and look how the last 25 years have gone.
>>
>>70621925
Facebook
Twitter
Circlejerks
Inability to think for themselves beyond what's 'trending'

For a free world of true thought, burn Social Media.
>>
>>70636109
Just sum it up.

Once Electronic media appeared, brainwashing could be done on massive scale.

Radio > TV > Internet (but its also uncontrollable) so now they need to conquer internet
>>
>>70635427

Because their biology influences them. They don't want to work in fast paced competitive environments because they're low test and would rather spent time nurturing their children. It's in their nature.
>>
>>70621925

“I am persuaded that feminism is not at the root of political correctness. The actual source is much nastier and dares not speak its name, which is simply hatred for old people. The question of domination between men and women is relatively secondary—important but still secondary—compared to what I tried to capture in this novel, which is that we are now trapped in a world of kids. Old kids. The disappearance of patrimonial transmission means that an old guy today is just a useless ruin. The thing we value most of all is youth, which means that life automatically becomes depressing, because life consists, on the whole, of getting old.”

― Michel Houellebecq
>>
File: giphy.gif (876 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
876 KB, 500x281
>>70621925
>left-wing
>progressive
every fucking time
>>
They are not fucking left they are the new right want to rule over others with their own delusional laws
>>
File: 1430528170597.jpg (36 KB, 681x600) Image search: [Google]
1430528170597.jpg
36 KB, 681x600
>>70635229
>>
>>70635229
Gen y = 80's 90's
Millenials is 2000 +
>>
>>70637967
Generation y and millennials are the same thing.
>>
>>70621925
They aren't introduced to philosophy. The media not only tells them what to believe, but also how to think.
>>
>>70622115

>all this projecting

If this is truly the narrative you believe day to day you have some issues brother
>>
>>70621925
More I've thought about it, the more it seems like it comes from entitlement, the millenials are the most entitled kids in history.

You grow up with left wing politics by feeling entitled to shit, these people have grown up in a world where poverty is the natural state and having things of value takes work, but they believe they're entitled to everything for no work, just look at things like the expectation that healthcare should be free.

Instead of asking where value comes from they ask the opposite question and ask where poverty comes from, the entire world view is fundamentally predicated on this feeling of entitlement because they grew up resource rich.

I still think the best thing for left wingers is to go out and get a job, a huge number of them are still living in their parents basements and don't understand what it means to work and provide value to other people. Working a job and getting paid relative to the value you bring, and then being taxed to fuck, that's going to sort out a lot of these idiots.
>>
>>70636320
> It's in their nature.
but why is that?
>>
>>70635229
>Well congratulations, you got yourself caught
>>
As one who unfortunetatly falls in this generation both wings suck so much. The reason they embrace it so much is because as children they were coddled by their parents and given trophies for participation. So now as adults they expect free shit from everyone since their parents never made them pay or work for anything and who is it that promises free shit? Progressives that's who.
>>
>>70636506
I'm glad someone else sees the way they've completely perverted the meaning of that word, both figuratively and literally. Same with the word "liberal." Leftists are neither progressive nor liberal. Of course, what they're implying when they call themselves so is that if you aren't on their side, you are against "progress and freedom" and therefore an evil human being. What do we do with evil human beings? Purge them, of course! :^) This subversion of language really is straight out of 1984 and is downright spooky.
>>
File: Hurr.jpg (55 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
Hurr.jpg
55 KB, 708x708
>>70622123
>http://imgur.com/a/98ipg

I see a lot of self harm marks on that millennial. RED FLAG!
>>
>>70621925
They just wear it like a fashion accessory. Pretty much everyone outside the Bohemian city neighborhoods is center to right-wing, they just don't shout it from the roof-tops.

Conservative youth don't really bleach their hair into neon blue or pierce their face with spikes to let everyone know they favor a tax plan that doesn't burden the middle class or small business.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.