[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys think the majority of the world agrees with right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 214x317
Why do you guys think the majority of the world agrees with right wing politics?
>>
But they don't
>>
>>70621734
Because it's correct.
>>
>>70621734

The majority of the world agrees with 'doing things their own way', I'm not sure if you can label that as right wing politics. It's pragmatism.
>>
Right wing politics are closer to the nature of man
>>
Because most of the world have not lived sheltered comfortable lives
>>
Because they are adults, and they are hard working adults
>>
>>70621734

Because right-wing politics makes healthy successful nations. The ideology of the left today is a symptom of a sickness which has ended just about every great Empire before us, from Rome to Byzantine's to Ottomans to Mamluks to England's Empire what we are experiencing in Europe and North America is our own death and rebirth which will very likely in Europe's case end in its own conquering by foreigners.
>>
>>70621734

Europe is in the process of figuring it out the hard way.
>>
>>70621734
Outside of spoiled white first world countries people are racist and sexist as a rule. It's human nature hardwired by evolution to have an in group identity and to be aware of group differences. Liberal ideology is a delusion and a luxury that only some get to enjoy.
>>
>>70621866
>which will very likely in Europe's case end in its own conquering by foreigners.
how's that exactly
>>
File: Capture.png (69 KB, 282x670) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
69 KB, 282x670
>>70622694

Same way it happened before us.
>>
>>70622814
yeah, but that seems like a bullshit template now with the advent of the internet
>>
>>70621734
>The world is turning into a liberal hell hole!
>Most people agree with us.
You are all fucking schizo.
>>
File: worriedeagle.jpg (31 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
worriedeagle.jpg
31 KB, 480x320
>>70622814
What's the source. Would like to read.
>>
>>70621734
Because we like the bants and our economic theories tend to hold the road better.

You could try to prove me wrong but you literally can't.
>>
>>70623421

Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb

>>70623122

We follow all the same symptoms of failed empires before ourselves.

>XXI Civil dissensions
Another remarkable and unexpected
symptom of national decline is the intensi-
fication of internal political hatreds. One
would have expected that, when the survival
of the nation became precarious, political
factions would drop their rivalry and stand
shoulder-to-shoulder to save their country.
In the fourteenth century, the weakening
empire of Byzantium was threatened, and
indeed dominated, by the Ottoman Turks.
The situation was so serious that one would
have expected every subject of Byzantium to
abandon his personal interests and to stand
with his compatriots in a last desperate
attempt to save the country. The reverse
occurred. The Byzantines spent the last fifty
years of their history in fighting one another
in repeated civil wars, until the Ottomans moved in and administered the coup de
grĂ¢ce.

>XXII The influx of foreigners
One of the oft-repeated phenomena of
great empires is the influx of foreigners to
the capital city. Roman historians often
complain of the number of Asians and
Africans in Rome. Baghdad, in its prime in
the ninth century, was international

I'm not going to tell you to treat this essay as the bible, but I will say to study the evolution of empires and observe the similarities they have between each other; and ourselves.
>>
>>70624012
>I will say to study the evolution of empires and observe the similarities they have between each other; and ourselves.
Yeah, but our collective sovereigns are the first to be truly globalized. No other empire before has had the access to knowledge we do now
>>
>>70621734
fantasy post for a fantasy land
>>
>>70621765
FPBP :(
>>
>>70623514
Did trickle down economics work in the US?
>>
File: bb.jpg (168 KB, 610x434) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
168 KB, 610x434
Majority doesn't
Communism is becoming more popular than ever
USSR will rise again, and it's going to be glorious. Praise Marx!
>>
>>70624605

Well, we can either heed the behavioral traits that destroyed previous Empires and attempt to take measures not to fall victim to the same weaknesses we are experiencing or we can think we are special snowflakes invulnerable to the sickness that enveloped their nations and killed them, just like they did.
>>
>>70626221
Who's the numale looking faggot next to that homo Marx?
>>
>>70621791

>It's pragmatism.

pragmatism is inherently right-wing.
>>
File: good guy.jpg (48 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
good guy.jpg
48 KB, 300x422
>>70626446
>numale
>he doesn't know based Engels
GTFO
>>
>>70626446
do you even know what numale means?
>>
>>70621734

irony isnt somthing /pol/ is good at

>post majorty agrees
>on secret club, shelterd from public opinion
>hates open discussions
>calls for people being kicked out when disagreeing

i get why one can get that warped sense of truth on here, but really this isn o difffrent then reddit or tumblr
>>
>>70626744
Because the redpill doesn't go down easily. Many of these people were so terrified of the truth of how the world is collapsing that they need. A hugbox
>>
>>70622638
This
Look at how the most liberal American State are almost completely white while most conseratives actually have to live alongside Immigrants?
>>
>>70627026

im not sure which red pill you mean, considering people are as devided on issues as they can be,
its the same as with every ideology, the only thing they truely have in common is their hate for x group

politics will never become a science, because it isnt even trying
>>
>>70622814
This is spot on

>Age of intellectuals
The past 50 years have seen the greatest advancements we had yet, and the majority of young people went to university. So our parents were in that age.

>Loss of religion
Very easy to see

>Loss of sense of duty
Exactly, nobody cares about building families or children because they do not want to have a sense of duty to their society. Being rebellious is also cool, so the idea of being part of a community is neglected.

>materialism, foreigners, welfare
All happening
>>
File: 1460193912384.jpg (154 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
1460193912384.jpg
154 KB, 398x600
I don't think the majority of the world agrees with right wing.

I think the majority of the world is losing the common sense thanks to all that jew agenda bombing us each day, and I think that the best solution to that is something radical coming from right wing politics.

In an ideal world everybody should agree or disagree reasonably, showing their arguments, facts and looking for the solution that works better for everyone. In the real world all is "muh feelings, muh gender shit, muh everything based on emotions and nothing else".
>>
>>70621791
This. The left is given to making emotional decisions which is why they overwhelmingly support keeping people alive who give no benefit to either themselves or society while the right tends to approach things from a more fiscally pragmatic viewpoint.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.