[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Krugman on The Donald's protectionism. Free traders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: basedpaul.png (274 KB, 854x786) Image search: [Google]
basedpaul.png
274 KB, 854x786
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/04/09/the-donald-and-the-veg-o-matic/?module=BlogPost-ReadMore&version=Blog%20Main&action=Click&contentCollection=Opinion&pgtype=Blogs&region=Body#more-39697

How will liberals ever recover?
>>
Well, now he can tell his students how right he was before everybody else was right.
>>
isn't paul krugman on the soros payroll?
>>
>>70621369
Nice, leftist economists support Chump's anti free trade policies. If that doesn't tell you something...
>>
>>70623036
He's a professor at NYU and the media sucks his cock even though he's ridiculously wrong almost all the time.

I'm sure if you followed the money you could get to Soros in some fashion, but why is that needed when he can take money from the families of poor students so he can dump poison into their minds?
>>
>>70623143
Why didn't you attach the picture of Ted Cruz as gladiator?

You're falling out of shape Spain.
>>
>>70621369
>Shits on Bernie's plan
>Now thiz

Based Krugman
>>
>>70623441
Krugman is a cuck for wallstreet

don't support him for that.
>>
>>70623441
Krugman hates Germany with a passion.
Fuck this Hurensohn.
>>
>>70621369
>shitty meme economist who panders to neo-Keynesian, big government types
>endorses Trump's protectionism
This is not a good thing, I hope you people realize. When Krugman jumps on the bandwagon, you know that economic policy is dogshit.
>>
The jews just hate trump from every conceivable angle.

Just discount what they say, and make the decision based on your own assessments and your own interests.
>>
>>70623655
What'd Krugberg say about Germany
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.