[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Al Jazeera the most based media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: yOHtpEoL.jpg (84 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
yOHtpEoL.jpg
84 KB, 1252x1252
Is Al Jazeera the most based media?
>>
>>70621323
Lol no
Bunch of Arabs whinging about how oppressive da whiteys are
>>
File: 1459112157458.jpg (74 KB, 600x786) Image search: [Google]
1459112157458.jpg
74 KB, 600x786
>>70621323
Russia Today is most based of all the medias
>>
>>70621323
If i wanted to watch a news agency funded by kikes i'd watch RT
>>
>>70621323
Yes. You can always trust royal families from Qatar.
>>
File: IMAG0088.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0088.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>>70621453
Agreed with the Canadian I'm actually watching RT right now kek
>>
>>70621643
Putin propaganda?
>>
>>70621694
Nope the most real big news channel.
>>
>>70621694
Literally pro-Putin propaganda to counter American propaganda, controlled opposition
>>
People need to realise there is no objective news source anymore, they are all biased in one way or the other, you have to watch from as many sources as possible and make your own mind up. That said, RT and Al Jazeera are two of the closest things resembling what used to be called 'news'. most other channels are dog videos and studies about how chocolate may be good for you (haha)
>>
>>70621323
I feel like we've gone so far past impartial news, that it's all bullshit. In a few years the news will just show the top 10 viral cat videos on the internet.
>>
>>70622145
man how much of a nosedive has Australian media taken in the last few years
>>
If it's so based why is it failing so bad?
>>
>>70622341
What about New Zealand media? Our best current events and realtalk program, Campbell Live, got cancelled and now Seven Sharp is the only replacement. And they play clickbait worthless 'news'.
>>
>>70622696
Man that sucks. it's fucking scary, they are blatantly trying to dumb us down and make us less informed
>>
>>70622341
Chanels 6 through 10 have nothing but liberal shit to say. "The project" presents itself in a news format whilst shilling the "causes of the immigrant and the deceitfulness of the government". I work with reasonable people who recite shit off of the project. They think its fact, not opinion. 60 minutes is "local car salesman scams $400 off of mother of 12, who needs that money for ice" SBS is ok, but I've lost faith in the news to be objective and to present both sides of and argument and allow the viewer to make an informed decision.
>>
>>70623208
totally agree with you man the project is a fucking joke. Other side of the coin are the baby boomers parroting the opinion of talkback bullshitters like ray hadley and alan jones or the opinion piece they read in the telegraph. Truly saddening situation
>>
>>70623208
But isn't there a bias where trying to show two sides to every issue is actually sometimes not possible?
>>
>>70623642
People could honestly and passionately argue for the actions of Hitlers reign. No action is without bias. A mother who murders her own 2 month old baby, would have someone argue her case, be it by Munchausen by proxy or simple drugs. The news's job is to be unbiased and present facts. Not try and moralize a situation.
>>
>>70621323
>Al-Jazeera
>>
>>70621323

every news network is propaganda nowadays just depends on what you want to listen to.

truth be told al jazeera does some good stuff on exposing israel being natsoc and killing sandniggers

RT is anti US establishment and feeds caters to those kind of views (watch russian RT they are different than English RT)

US media is just a clusterfuck and BBC is britbongistan tv
>>
>>70622807
I'll say. You should have seen the threats and abuse on John Key's facebook page after Campbell Live got cancelled! The people are restless.
>>
>>70624638
When it all goes to hell i'm taking a dinghy to NZ.
>>
>>70621947
>there are people on this site that don't follow the Corbett report, boiling frogs,what really happened, and anc report
>>
>>70621323
>Al Jazeera
That channel is so biased it's not even considered a new channel, more like a religious-islamic leaning one, like for instance let's say an israeli soldier killed a palestinian, instead of reporting it objectively, you'll get shit like:
>A soldier of the zionist occupation murdered viciously a young palestinian, we leave you with Ahmed as ye discusses the matter with the family of the victim
>>
File: enough.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>>70621643
>feet on coffe table
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70627866
Your women are top tier Portugal. +2 out of 10 on any Spaniard. Just FYI.
>>
>>70621323
you spelled Russia Today wrong
>>
>>70621323

was so proud that Al-Fageera went outta' business here

all is not yet lost, fellow burgers. stay low and keep swinging.
>>
>>70621323
They had to shut down in America this month because, you know, they are the best.

Kept making all the others look bad, so it had to go.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.