[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill an ausfag on the civil war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (9 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 333x250
Redpill an ausfag on the civil war
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 468x314
>>70621051
You lost
>>
>>70621051
>states rights
right to own slaves

a bunch of ignoramuses and shitposters will claim otherwise.
contemporary pronouncements by various southern politicians in the run up to the civil war prove otherwise.

don't take my word for it, look it up yourself
>>
A buncha sister fucking hillbilly PUSSIES lost and wont shut the fuck up about it.

"Niggers were a mistake."
t. Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>70621128
10/10
>>
>>70621051
The Federal Government was getting too big

South didn't like it, argued for state's rights

War happened

Bad guys won
>>
The cuckoldry was rife in the USA even back then. They fought "long and hard" for their african bucks to roam free.

The south tried to contain it.
>>
>>70621128
/thread,
>>
The USA was set back decades due to the south seceding and wed be even worse off as a whole had the south won
>>
>>70621236
By importing more noggers
Lincoln wanted to deport them
>>
>>70621170
>a bunch of ignoramuses and shitposters will claim otherwise
I love this. People spend their entire lives studying..a single battle or person from the Civil War, as a career, but a 15 year old virgin come on here and says "it was slavery...I know bc I looked it up in jew-run wikipedia."
>>
>>70621051
Basically a bunch of pussies where scared cause the president was Republican ,and thought the radicals would push freedom to slave the president was not gonna do it,but the South pussies out instead of being the opposition against slaver they quit they formed their own country leaving zero opposition to free slave. The war was started because you cannot have a nation that states threaten to leave when ever things do not go their way and do not like it.

The South freed slaves Not Lincoln,and not the north l. They came back powerless and defeats.
>>
>>70621885
I can see that american education is doing your english wonders
>>
the south should've freed the slaves first and then seceded so they wouldn't look like hypocrites, but they didn't and lincoln played them like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>70621544
>jew-run Wikipedia
kek

It's kinda obvious if you look at the articles of secession for some of the Southern States (e.g. Mississippi and South Carolina). Its undeniable that States Rights meant the Right to Own Slaves.

Lincoln, however, didn't care about whether the Southerners owned Slaves or not until Gettysburg.
>>
>>70621051
The based brothers of the Southland, suddenly realized the cucks of the North were a bunch of homosexuel queer loving nigger-saving SJW libtards, so they tried to escape, but the Gaylords of the north captured them and locked them back in their closet of faggotry where they remain today.
>>
>>70621051
Holy fuck.
Hey I have yer answer here!!!
>>70623447
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.