[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is healthcare a bad thing, /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: healthemgypsies.jpg (285 KB, 1592x1194) Image search: [Google]
healthemgypsies.jpg
285 KB, 1592x1194
Is healthcare a bad thing, /pol/ ?
>>
>>70620766
Yes, healing the sick and the weak is degenerate
>>
>>70621081
>Break leg
you are weak and should die.
Edgy Dodgeball
>>
>>70621339
It should be as expensive as the market decides

You think healthcare comes from trees? No, people study it, work on it and invest in it, only a fool would ask for free healthcare
>>
>>70621397
This

"Free" healthcare is a bad thing, private is ok
>>
I don't care what you guys do so long as you don't take free abortions from women. They shouldn't be expected to pay for sleeping around.

http://abortionincanada.ca/funding/

>64% of Canadians polled, therefore, do not support tax-funding of all abortions.

>In Canada, almost all abortions are paid for by taxpayers.

>We use the figure of $75 million a year, based on an average cost of $800 per abortion for 93,750 abortions.

>$75 million a year figure is probably an underestimate of how much taxpayers spend on medically unnecessary abortions.

Her body, our money. Seems fair to me.
>>
>>70621397

>You think healthcare comes from trees? No, people study it, work on it and invest in it

so what about education, policing, fire station, military, post office, etc ..
>>
>>70621609

My parents paid into the health system for 6 decades and now have a 2 month waiting time for a checkup because chinks and third worlders flock here to use the benefit programs they've never contributed to.
>>
>>70620766
>Is healthcare a bad thing, /pol/ ?
Ever had rest when sick? That's healthcare.
Ever eat healthy? Thats health care
Ever ignore the hordes of Muslims fucking your woman while you shitpost on the internet? That a German.
>>
>>70621718
Thats why you dont let the scum in
>>
>>70621701
>post office
Was LITTERALLY trash until FedEx came and competed with the federal post office

Education should also be paid for, why would I pay for your education?

Military, police and fire station is in everyones interest and is the core of a functioning society, someone needs to uphold the laws in place to protect the people
>>
File: mutti.png (554 KB, 1140x900) Image search: [Google]
mutti.png
554 KB, 1140x900
>>70620766
>received an informal letter from my insurance this weekend that my healthcare is getting more expensive
>stupidgoy.jpg
>they call it an adjustment to cope with the increasing costs
if you get it on other peoples benefits it sure is a bad thing
just give me one fucking reason why i should pay for Achmeds new teethes
which rot away because he sucked to many goat dicks
>>
>>70620766
yes if people abuse it or give up maintaining their own health themselves

in otherwords no shitskins allowed
>>
>>70620766
only if you're in the US :^)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.