[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white mothers murder their children /pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Kathryn-Smith.jpg (22 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Kathryn-Smith.jpg
22 KB, 615x410
>http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/08/mum-found-guilty-of-stamping-toddler-to-death-5804120/

>mother stomps infant until dead

she got 'life', so about 15 years
redpill me on this

not just abortion but literal infanticide seems to be happening more often. Britain has around 1 million abortions per year afaik but not sure how many white mothers involved.
>>
>>70620343

>implying only white people kill their children
>>
because they are smart enough to know they have shit genes

white people self-eugenics
>>
What's the problem? It's just a post-birth abortion.
>>
>>70620416
i'm only concerned about whites, i could give a shit what animals do
>>
>>70620343

It was probably a nigger and she regretted shitting it out.
>>
>>70620343
Sure it's not a transmother or something. No father in the picture to stop her most likely.
>>
>kids born in 1993 are already killing their kids
>>
>>70620343
Medication probably screwed with her brain
>>
>>70620343
>not just abortion but literal infanticide

Fun fact: infanticide exists as a charge because they couldn't get juries to convict mothers, that killed their children, on murder charges!

So many people white knighted for fucking monsters that they invented a new lesser charge to help them get out earlier.
>>
>>70620343
literal infanticide

It's called SIDS
>>
File: 1456352205879.jpg (9 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1456352205879.jpg
9 KB, 227x222
>>70620343
>Why do X mothers kill their children.
Corrected it for you there Giovanni.
>>
>>70620684
This does happen but it is not the cause every other r even most of the time. Women are shit. Do not believe the myth that women are more nurturing. The child is better of with the father every time short of one that will rape me it then it should be sent to foster care.
>>
>>70620884
Fucking autocorrect. You get what I'm saying though. Women are awful people.
>>
>>70620884
Now that you mention it, you rarely see the actual father abuse an infant. I was about to say I've seen fathers do fucked up shit, but then I realized it's usually the "boyfriend" of the single mother.
>>
>crazy white bitch

nuff said
>>
>>70620343
The kid didn't have enough diversity
>>
Her children, her choice.
No different than abortion really.
>>
>>70620343
Munchausen by proxy syndrome? Drugs? Super out of the ordinary for adults to kill children. Seems horrible to me beyond words. Just my opinion.
>>
File: 1424425262634.png (800 KB, 831x688) Image search: [Google]
1424425262634.png
800 KB, 831x688
>>70620343
They do it for attention because narcissistic personality disorder is the norm for women.
>>
>>70621360

>all these people saying its an abortion
>Not realizing you can just drop the kid off at an orphanage and never look back
>somehow fucking murdering a toddler is an acceptable alternative
>you've literally already shat out the fucker

the only reason they don't want to take it to the orphanage is because of muh feelz - the nuns will look at her like the bitch that she is. boo fucking hoo people need to grow some nuts.
>>
Feminism.
>>
>>70621750
I think that beating your child to death is more about mental illness and anger than feelz.

Also you can anonimously drop the kid in the orphanage without judgedamental looks.
>>
>>70620343
Babies are living parasytes. Some people don't have that mother's intuition to care for their child. Same reason why cats literally eat some of their babies. They just see food (or something that is eating its food).
>>
>>70621750
If I can't have it, no one can.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.