[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Programming lost to Pajeet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Pajeet.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
Computer Science may as well be the pinnacle of White culture, now it is becoming less and less White.
>>
>>70618475
Almost every great computer scientist is white. I don't see it changing all of a sudden.
>>
Yes. Even people who are talented are threatened.
>>
In the tech industry, Indians are the low-quality code monkeys if you need basic, simple shit to be made.

Are there Indians that are good coders? Sure, but they are hired by predominantly white tech firms and are a minority.
>>
>>70618475
If tyou were a capitalist, what would you do?
Hire a white, competent guy for x
Hire three pajeets for half of the price?
>>
>>70618597
Import three pajeets on work visas, keep them under your thumb.
>>
File: Microsoft CEO.jpg (54 KB, 635x475) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft CEO.jpg
54 KB, 635x475
>>70618522
Meet Satya Nadella, the new Microsoft CEO
>>
>>70618708
thats called racia quota
>>
>>70618475
I've heard in the news that around 70% of silicon valleys's IT employees are assorted Pajeets.
>>
>>70618886
Indians are actually pretty bro tier in terms of intelligence etc.

The problem is they all have that extremely shitty attitude of cutting corners and being obnoxious as fuck to the point where it makes them look dumb more often then not.

Maybe it is just that the brightest and best are comming to the western world and normally they are 85IQ chumps, but most pajeets I've met that were raised right in Western countries turned out about even with high-class white/Asian kids.
>>
>>70618475
Buddy works as software architect for IBM. Indians give him fucking grey hair.
German programmer: give him couple of bullet points and explain what you want, programs shit independently in couple of days.
Indian programmer: Write 5 days specification because pooinstreet can't think a bit. Every bit has to be described. Takes everything literally. Finds mistakes, doesn't say a word.
>>
>>70618475
As long as white people possess high work morale, valuable intuition and overall high intellectual capacity every industry is guaranteed to keep hiring irreplaceable white workers.
>>
File: microsoft headquarters USA.jpg (99 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
microsoft headquarters USA.jpg
99 KB, 670x447
>keep studying CS, Americans
>you might even get a job at microsoft!!!

poo took over
>>
>>70619191
kek

I know this picture, but these are not employees. He was visiting some Pajeet country.
>>
>>70619127
LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL.

Corporations think financially, with little consideration of long term effects or intangibles.

Do I hire, Tom; 3 Years IT experience, last salary was for 70k a year.

Or do I Hire; Pajeet, with 15 years of experience at mumbaiFecal IT Corp. Who's asking for 60k.

I know Tom is going to work here for a year maybe and then ask for a payrise or look for a 80-90k job.

I know Pajeet is comming here on his visa, and is going willing to work 10 hour days to avoid getting deported, and won't ask for a pay rise for the next 2+ years guaranteed no matter how much work he does.

It's an easy choice man, the office smelling like curry is a small price to pay for legal labour exploitation.
>>
>>70619050
This, usually in eastern work environments mid-level managers have 1 to maximum 5 underlings, whereas western organizations can have up to 20 workers assigned to 1 manager. People from non-western culture literally have to be told everything they do and supervised 24/7 they also complete their tasks.

White people just are easier to work with.
>>
>>70618708
Yeah, and there were like two major tech companies that same year that lost Indian CEOs, and gained white ones.
>>
>>70618909
You're wrong. Don't talk about things you don't know about.
>>
pajeet
>>
>>70619348
I can tell you don't do HR or anything related to a tech company.
>>
File: 1446783388768.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1446783388768.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1001
>>70619348
>>
>>70618708
>Microshaft
>great
>>
>>70618475
Okay so from the horses mouth.

>No one likes hiring Indians because no one can understand them, they lack work experience and their qualifications are dubious. I would only hire Indians once the bulk of the code was pushed out.
>>
>>70619408
didn't say it was true, just that i read it in the news, can't remember where...

ffs, sometime burgers don't seem to understand english!
>>
>>70619604
>didn't say it was true, just that i read it in the news

And people will not take it with skepticism. They will immediately assume it is the case, especially in containment boards populated by retards like /pol/.
>>
>>70618475
everything is fucked. They out sourced a heap of shit, now they import foreign cunts to do the rest of the jobs. Id be okay with this if they made the dole like $1,000 a week. Then all those people could work and pay tax while I live the good life.
>>
>>70619465
"Look we understand that with pajeet we get a better deal in almost any way, and to say otherwise would be racist.,

But please consider Tom, I know it's 10k more, and that's a new new necklace for your wife. But think of the aryan race."

Yeah no.
>>
>>70619914
>kek because Pajeets are the Aryan race
>>
>>70618708
>Microsoft CEO
>"great computer scientist"

Choose one and only one Muhammad.
>>
>>70618597
>If tyou were a capitalist, what would you do?
>Hire a white, competent guy for x

If I give a shit about the security and performance of my product, yes, absolutely this.

>Hire three pajeets for half of the price?

If I want to meet arbitrary deadlines with shit code in order to sell off the IP to the most ignorant and highest bidder, this.
>>
>>70619050

1,000x this. They're not worth the "savings."
>>
>>70618475
Computer science =/= Software engineering aka being a code monkey
Indians are only hired because they are cheap and will work themselves to death to make more money for their family.
Ask anyone in the business and they will tell you that Indian programmers suck dick and are only good for quickly shitting out large amounts of crappy code.
>>
>>70618475
Yes they are cheap so they will get most of the work this is despite the fact that everything they work on turns into a buggy pile of shit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.