[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to these maps, U.K. Is the best in Europe Because it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1024x1536
According to these maps, U.K. Is the best in Europe
Because it's the least worse
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>70618014
germayn is wortst
>>
>>70618014
>Britbongistan
>least terrible

No. I mean, at least they'll protest. But no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHOWnYN7J4
>>
Uk is the most cucked country in Europe.
>>
>>70618014
>old Europe
>new Europe

Wait what
>>
>>70618322
No France is. I went to Europe before coming to /pol/ and it was even clear to me then that France was packed full of arabics and nigs. In the UK I actually didn't see that many, but in saying that I didn't really stay in the cities.
>>
>>70618322
I'm sure Sweden and France have us beat in that department
>>
>>70618014

>southern France
>revolutionary

he doesn't even know about the French Revolution, and just wants to make pretty curved lines.
>>
>>70618014

>Italians
>sexually repressed
>>
>>70618014

>Ireland
>protestant
>>
>>70618428
Paris and london are basically the same
All big cities in europe are filling with nigs and muds
>>
>>70618640
The Irish are non-religious now. The only religious people still on that island are the Protestants in the North.
>>
>>70618014
I like this
I think it's mostly accurate. Why prejudice? Great truths have been shown

one exception is the revolutionary/traditional axis which is not quite right I think, europe had 3 revolutions from france to germany to russia, and britain counts among them because of the industrial revolution and the modern spirit there. Spain and italy are hardly revolutionary.
>>
>>70618014
>Romania
>Atheist Europe

lolwat
>>
File: 1460286504693.jpg (22 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
1460286504693.jpg
22 KB, 265x259
>>70618014
>U.K.
>Protestant
>Not muslim
>>
>>70618014
>Poland
>Bad cuisine

Triggered
>>
>>70620157

>Poland
>Perception of 'good' so low that 'bad' becomes the benchmark

Licking dried shit and sweat from a homeless man's balls isn't cuisine, Szymon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.