[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, What do you do about women that are smarter than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: pol1.png (612 KB, 722x1759) Image search: [Google]
pol1.png
612 KB, 722x1759
Hey /pol/,

What do you do about women that are smarter than you or harder working than you, or better at math than you, as in actual female mathematicians?
>>
>>70617683
Let them do whatever I guess

There aren't many that are smarter than me, I can tell you.
>>
>>70617768
>There aren't many that are smarter than me, I can tell you.

lol

Have you ever talked to graduate students?
>>
>>70618047
Yes

There aren't that many
>>
Tell them it's only sexism that keeps them from playing in men's chess tournaments.
>>
>>70617683
I don't like women and I never want to be around women
>>
>>70617683

Honest to God, I've never met a woman smarter than I am or harder working
>>
>>70618873

Maybe I'm just a lazy piece of shit then, because I seem to be around them all the time. Especially the harder working part.
>>
>>70617683
I'm a tradie, so a well trained dog is able to beat me at chess. I feel like i work pretty hard though. I wold say that anyone that finished university would be more intelligent and disciplined than me. So to answer the question. Fine. I feel fine about that.
>>
File: resize.jpg (31 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
31 KB, 407x405
>>70617683
Smarter how? It's all subjective. If some cunt manages to fuck her way into a STEM degree, she might know some math or science, but like most of these types of cunts, she's highly specialized. Talk to them about anything for five minutes and you find out just how shallow their personalities are and how stupid they are when it comes to every other subject they doesn't relate to their degree.

And not that it matters, but I know this from personal experience working in the medical field. Every fucking doctor, nurse and pharmacist where I work are vapid morons that can't even solve a crosswords without cheating.
>>
File: the yeast gender.jpg (215 KB, 1130x661) Image search: [Google]
the yeast gender.jpg
215 KB, 1130x661
>>70617683
>>
>>70617683
I have noticed this as well - referring to pic in the OP. That women truly are worthless when it comes to being productive for anything other than birth. Birth is their only function, and they should be treated this way.

Don't think I'm a salty beta virgin though, I don't hate women, nor am I a beta, or virgin. You can read this and take it as it is, or you can live this sort of thing. I have seen this, and I can catch myself when I begin to "catch feelings"- as described in the pic. What I do, is pretend I am an ancient Greek spartan(as in the lifestyle), and ignore the gross feeling. I often take on the role of Alexander the Great(I look like him - or the blonde haired romantic literary version as described in his descriptions at least. So looking the part helps).
>>
>>70617683
plenty of women work harder than me at brown-nosing professors
my work is more important and than their lengthy essays on why white men are bad though
>>
>>70618667
This. It rustles their jimmies then they have sex with you.
>>
>>70619330
>Smarter how? It's all subjective.

Not really. If someone is better than you at math they have better cognitive functions and a better understanding of reality in general. Math is about problem-solving and logic, so they are better at solving problems than you.

Doctors is something else, the doctors being trumped up as some great career is an American meme.
>>
>>70618047
Maybe Italy's different, but in a physics class of 50 here, ~4 are female. Their numbers diminish as time goes by, until the only ones that are left are genuinely dedicated.

There's just not that many of them.
>>
>>70620830

Right. My question is what do you do about the ones that are genuinely dedicated?
>>
>>70621003
What you would normally do with someone who is dedicated? In science it doesn't matter if you have a pussy or not, if you are dedicated and you are good then you will go far.

What he was saying is there there are not a lot of women that are like that, in his physics at least.
>>
>>70617683
Man, pretty sure my GF has a way higher IQ than me..

Feels bad men.
>>
>>70617683

I've never met a girl that could shitpost as good as me, bitches just can't handle the bants.
>>
>>70617683
Women should not have voting rights in general, and most should not work outside of home. But there are exceptions for every rule, the few women who are actually smart, and can contribute to science, or a work environment, should be allowed to do so, and they might even earn themself voting rights, as long as they don't try to shape the environment for their needs instead of the needs of the race.
>>
>>70619113

>Maybe I'm just a lazy piece of shit then

Well you're an italian
>>
Well since the only woman I know who is better at math than me is my current gf, nothing changes.
>>
File: urbanyouth.gif (602 KB, 318x240) Image search: [Google]
urbanyouth.gif
602 KB, 318x240
>>70617683
A female mathematician is like a dancing bear.
The bear incites wonder not because it dances well, but because it dances at all.
>>
File: 1370873521736-2.jpg (59 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1370873521736-2.jpg
59 KB, 854x859
>>70617683
>don't really hate women
>still think the 19th Amendment was a mistake
>>
>>70621934
There are female mathematicians, although not many "famous" ones. A woman was awarded Fields Medal 2 years ago
>>
>>70617683
Nothing. Hope they will use their knowledge to further our technological progress and knowledge.

Myself I'm doing my bachelors in physics. If I get to work with a woman who is better than me, or if I have a professor that is female, I pay them the respect that is expected. I will not let my anger over my own flaws go out over them in the form of jealousy and some sort of superiority complex.
>>
>>70620830
4 are female and likely only 1 should be there.
>>70621003
They can either get on board with the rest of women i.e back into the kitchen or they can get run over. Having one in a thousand who isn't a complete fuck up isn't a good enough excuse to let the other 999 run wild.
>>
I have no doubt that Merkel is more intelligent and probably works harder than me, too, but she's putting all that effort into destroying this country. So I guess it depends entirely on how the smart woman use their intelligence and work ethic and what goals they persue.
>>
>>70617768
>There aren't many that are smarter than me, I can tell you.
Said every amateur pseudo-intellectual out there
>>
>>70617683
>What do you do about women that are smarter than you or harder working than you, or better at math than you, as in actual female mathematicians?

Who fuckin cares about that, are they pretty? If they are smart or not don't matter as long as they listen to their man
>>
>>70617683
Put 1 star review on amazon and move to different SFF author, not yet infected by SJW bacteria.
>>
>>70617683
No females are better than me in math even if she works harder than me
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.