[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
find a flaw
>>
niggers
>>
>>70617643
looks like a single mother, fampai
>>
the children aren't white
>>
>>70617643
When is this baby-sitter going off work?
>>
>>70617643
Father's in prison.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>70617643
So progressive and tolerant. She has mongrel children.

It's working as planned
>>
She paid the toll
>>
I'll tell you when I find the dad!
>>
I can see 2 right away
>>
Dad must be working late so they had to take the picture without him.
>>
>>70617643
im not in those guts right now
>>
>>70617643

she doesn't look happy, desu
>>
>>70617643
No father as usual
>>
that white woman has 2 turds clinging to her
>>
white still having to pay for niggers even when they breed white. white women still expecting white men to pay. niggers just suck at everything
>>
>>70617643
I see no flaw
>>
>>70617643
her tits arent on my face
>>
File: indo aryan.png (565 KB, 1944x902) Image search: [Google]
indo aryan.png
565 KB, 1944x902
>single mother
>a little overweight
>she's old as fuck

Seriously the age of the mother is the most important factor in predicting the health of a newborn.
Impregnating a 40 year woman carries a higher risk of birth defects than impregnating your sister if you were both 20.
If incest babies are aborted and unwanted because they're spoiled genetically and whatnot, why do we then allow these old skanks whose biological clock goes off way too late to reproduce and give birth to autistic and frail babies?

By the looks of that little girl, she definitely passed down the downs, or autism at the very least.

Only good thing is the children are very light-skinned, so if they go forth and find white partners their kids will be white with no little to no discernable negroid features.

People say race-mixing will end the white race. Highly unlikely, as everyone wants to fuck white people, because we're very attractive and intelligent and charming, so eventually the mongrels will mix with whites and get bleached to the point of eliminating any trace of brown ancestry.
Worst case scenario: a lot of people will end up looking like "tanned" whites such as Meditteraneans and some Slavic groups.
>>
File: 1459044553289.jpg (49 KB, 672x492) Image search: [Google]
1459044553289.jpg
49 KB, 672x492
Fuck off with your shit bait.
>>
File: single mother3.png (72 KB, 855x374) Image search: [Google]
single mother3.png
72 KB, 855x374
>>70617643
>>
>>70617643
the dad stuck his dick into a crazy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.