[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HM Mummy and Daddy are telling all the good British boys and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160411_101700631.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_101700631.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>Woke up this morning
>Check the mail
>Housemate's women's health
>Cameron Diaz is looking old as fuck
>pick it up and find this fucking thing sat underneath it
>Our government is literally telling us how to vote in the referendum
>Apparently we get to pay for the privilege of having propaganda delivered to our doorstep
>Did I wake up in an alternate reality this morning or are things really this blatantly, outrageously fucked?

I'm really hoping this bullshit has the exact opposite effect on our voters. Spending over 9 million of our tax money to dictate to us how to behave is disgraceful.
Did they do this on purpose to push more of us towards brexit?
>>
Post it back Anon that is what I am doing.
>>
Corporations stand to lose a lot from a Brexit

>less immigration meaning lower housing prices and higher wages for workers
>less outsourcing meaning higher wages for workers
>less money from the UK given to the EU (which goes mainly to corporations and the banking system)
>>
>>70617041
>bongs pay money to their corrupt government who then uses it to propagandize them to stay in the EU and continue to be genocided in their homeland
Great system.
>>
It's not fair that the states of the EU get to have their state flags but the states of America have to use the US flag.
>>
>>70617484
Don't think they didn't try to get us to use the EU flag exclusively
>>
File: days without jewish tricks.jpg (21 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
days without jewish tricks.jpg
21 KB, 439x290
>>70617041
Redpill me on this referendum /pol/, I need one

I picked this up today sure of my /out/ position, gave it a flick through and now I'm not so sure

Bearing that in mind, this was literally bought by statists with my money to get me to do what they want

>muh special agreement means we "keep our own border controls" and "won't be a part of further EU political integration"

Can it be believed, /britpol/? Or is this propaganda leaflet full of Jewish tricks?
>>
Send it back to sender in a box of bricks
>>
>>70617484
Don't worry, it will soon be illegal to have any other flags other than ISIS of course :^)
>>
Could be worse.
They could straight up tell you your vote doesn't mean shit like ours does.
>>
>>70617041
pls respond
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.