[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuclear waste solution? There is none.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 17
File: germanwaste.jpg (40 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
germanwaste.jpg
40 KB, 620x368
>be retarded /pol/cuck
>think nuclear power is great
>throw the nuclear waste under the carpet like they throw institutionalized racism out the window when talking about white supremacy
You see this picture? All that waste is going straight into your water and bitch boy supermarket food. Hope you enjoy your third eye being forcibly opened.
>>
calm down
if you dispose of the waste properly and not just dump it in a mine like the germans did it dosnt really case any problem
>>
File: 1456243373289.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1456243373289.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>70616885
>>
>>70616885
When I was young my plan for getting rid eof it was to gather it all into a giant rocket/ship which itself is nuclear powered and then blast that fucker off into space to be ET's problem...no idea if that would work irl.
>>
>>70616885

The French have them in casks below their power plants. We could have used Yucca Mountain, but hippies stopped that shit because they apparently don't want us to solve the storage issue.

Ocean floor disposal is probably our best bet. The basic premise is to find one of the oceanic deserts and let heavy casks float down into the clay. If the material were ever to get out, the radionuclides would sorb into the clay and go inert. Not that it would matter anyway, they aren't going to travel three miles up, catch onto a passing ship, and give you ass cancer.
>>
>>70616885
Obvious b8. But serious answer: Australia has at least a million square kilometres of unihabitated land appropriate for nuclear waste disposal. Central Australia is so isolated that burying it deep enough would affect nobody's drinking water or food supply
>>
are you implying nuclear waste is as good as racism?
>>
>>70617960
that would work it would most likey me attraced by the sun and then vaporized into atoms by it. the only problem is political. im pretty sure most countys wont want you launching a rocket full of nucular wast over their land
>>
>>70617960
Dont really see any problem
>>
>>70616885

Why can't you be more like this based Aussie right here >>70618008?

Seriously, it's cunts like you that ruin the image of a perfect anglosphere.
>>
>>70618008
Abos will try to huff it.
>>
>>70617960
Until space elevators become a thing that is not going to happen given the cist to send something out of earths orbit.
>>
>>70617960
>Expending a ton of resources (rocketry) to hurl away even more rare finite resources with potential future use (nuclear waste

ISHYGDDT
>>
We should build a giant cannon and shoot it into space.

The trajectory should be over Africa so if something goes wrong nobody that matters will get hurt.
>>
>>70616885
and whats bad about a third eye opening?

and nuclear waste does not do anything with the third eye.
>>
File: Finn pepe.png (93 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
Finn pepe.png
93 KB, 600x578
>>70616885
Bitches don't know about muh stable, old as fuck geology that can house shittons of nuclear waste with no problem.
>>
>>70618295
>mutant abos
JUST
>>
Put it is reinforced concrete bunkers.
It's not fucking difficult, but no one wants to pay for it.

Coal and natural gas are just cheaper.
>>
>Mine rock out of ground
>Use it to power nuclear plants
>No longer need rock
>Put it back into ground
What's the problem?
>>
Dump the shit in the middle of a desert. What you scared that the sand will become infected?
>>
>>70618008
but muh ancestral lands

i sniffed petrol and used centrelink to buy grog on this patch of dust and so did my father and fathers father as far as I can trace
>>
>>70617996
b-but won't that lead to giant monsters attacking Tokyo?
>>
File: 1311010641509small.jpg (847 KB, 938x4167) Image search: [Google]
1311010641509small.jpg
847 KB, 938x4167
LFTR.
>>
Enrich and reuse it, m8. Very little waste is actually created, and most of it can be stored on site with very little risk. The only downside to nuclear is that it's much more expensive than the alternatives until we have the plants built. Over time, it's far cheaper, cleaner, and renewable.
>>
Use it as a fuel in 4th generation reactors.
>>
>>70618295
Are abos human? Because everythung I read of them it is closer to a upright monker. Not even Africans are as ugly or stupid, it's like they actually branched off and became subhuman.
>>
File: classic-vs-lftr-approach.png (124 KB, 963x715) Image search: [Google]
classic-vs-lftr-approach.png
124 KB, 963x715
>>
>>70618221
>>70617960
more of a money thing than anything else. launching shit into space is fucking expensive.
but yes, as the Brit pointed out, no one wants a rocket full of nuke waste to explode over their land
>>
>>70616885
Its below the water table
And in australia
Why care
>>
>>70618295
And what's wrong with that?
Why interrupt when abbos want to travel to radioactive Dreamtime?
>>
would dropping it into a volcano be a bad idea?
>>
>>70616885

Use depleted uranium to make munitions and for radiation therapy for cancer patients.

When its beyond use, dump it some shithole, like, say Australia.

Sorted.
>>
>>70616885
What if it was dumped in Sweden? Hit two birds with one stone.
>>
>>70617960
the countries are rather scared by ''what if the mission fails'' other than that there is no stopping them from launching
>>
>>70618008
As a medical physicist, I can say that greenpeace and the pathetic left have all succeeded in making nuclear power the big monster in the world.

There are waste dumps all over the first world and we've had no problems. But when you put niggers and corruption together then it's in the news.
>>
>>70618359
That would send it into orbit, you fucking idiot. There doesnt need to be more space junk than there already is.
>>
People should check what superphénix is.
It's a shame the project was killed by green extremists.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integral_fast_reactor

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/187917-startup-gets-funding-for-its-molten-salt-nuclear-reactor-that-eats-radioactive-waste
>>
>>70618609

> experimental american reactor

Russians have one that's working.
>>
File: du-penetrator.jpg (9 KB, 480x185) Image search: [Google]
du-penetrator.jpg
9 KB, 480x185
>>70618438
>215 t of DU
>"disposal plans are uncertain"

Best use, pic related.
>>
>>70618419
This
>>
>>70618295
>>70618398
They will get paid for use of their lands and be happy with that. As much as some aboriginal groups value their culture and still live off their land, the vast vast majority just want some $$ when it gets used. Overseas governments and nuclear companies will pay unlimited $$ for this to happen

>>70618565
Environmental scientist here. 100% agree. There's some room for argument on the monetary benefits of nuclear power vs other energy sources. But we have more than adequate space for nuclear waste storage here
>>
>>70618574

>implying

OBVIOUSLY it shouldn't be fired into earth orbit, you retard, the trajectory would take it into a solar orbit, not an earth orbit.
>>
>>70618837
And it make sense because we're the most tectonically stable continent
>>
>>70618008
The last thing you need is bigger cuckowaries, roos and rattlers.
>>
Why don't we just launch all our nuclear waste and waste in general, into the sun?

Problem solved
>>
>>70618728
>215 tonnes

a cubic meter of DU is around 20 tonnes, meaning thats not much volume, though i suspect is unwise to store uranium in multi tonne cubes.
>>
>>70618880
Australia literally ticks all boxes
>>
>>70618419
This will never happen because the Energy Jew is making crazy amount of cash with Nuclear Waste
>>
>>70618948
And we can make some dollerydoos off it
>>
>>70616885
Stfu Greenpeace shill
>>
>>70616885
Bury it in Antarctica. No ecological impact and nobody owns the place.

There may be treaties in place to prevent such a thing though, I'm not an antarctic lawyer so idk
>>
>>70618905
>>70618851
What about when the technology is developed that can process waste into something useful? The shit doesn't grow on trees, we can't just start throwing finite resources off-planet out of our reach for temporary reasons

>>70618508
Depleted uranium munitions - the uranium vapourizes on impact, and is eventually inhaled or imbibed by someone who will get cancer from it. Depleted uranium rounds are also a speculated cause of Gulf War syndrome
>>
Find a good place to store nuclear waste is not the problem, transporting it to that place is.
>>
>>70619030
LELbourne will have meltdown of its own if we tried to do that.

sensible effective storage of nuclear waste?, you should have just said sacrificing refugee children to Satan. the response would be the same.
>>
>>70619215
Then keep it out of the sandniggers hands germanbro. Oh wait...
>>
>>70619254
Unfortunately, you would be correct
>>
>>70619144
Nazi base there. They BTFO 'Murcia after WWII.
>>
File: straya.jpg (35 KB, 568x473) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
35 KB, 568x473
>>70619215
Straya has lots of dangers.
>>
>>70618419
Thx, I couldnt remember name of it but I read about Thorum plant like year ago. We can have clean nuclear power but money grabbbig fucks will have to lose $$
>>
>>70619254
That's why it should be done in a sa

By the time it gets done. People will be so desperate for work they won't mind the new meaning of the nickname radelaide
>>
>>70617960
It's too risky and nobody would ever do it
>>
>>70619144
There's definitely laws in place to prevent that. Antarctica is basically one giant scientific research continent, so realistically that couldn't happen. Laws aside, transport of the waste there and construction of infrastructure would be crazy expensive.
Also given that ocean currents from Antarctica drive worldwide ocean currents, it probably would have a serious ecological impact.
Storing nuclear waste in Australia easily makes the most sense
>>
>>70617960
For some reason as you said this I pictured a bunch of drunk Aussies grilling in the outback wearing shorts and croc hats holding beers and flipping the bird to a rocket high up in the sky, yelling "fuck you E.T you wrinkly cunt"
>>
Nuclear waste is not that big of a deal anymore most powerplants dont use dirty shit like uranium anymore.
>>
>>70616885
Breeder reactors, boom 99% of waste gone, this is technology as old as the light water reactors we use today and what the imventors planned for us to use.

Also thats not how fuel rods look like.
>>
>>70619215
No it isnt.

You can transport them in concrete tankers to limit the raduation. Like how they are already doing it
>>
>>70619383
What is that Eight Legged Freak(tm)?
>>
>>70619205

Yeah, but they are used in shitskin countries, so who cares. Fucking hippy.
>>
File: somalia-political-map.jpg (431 KB, 1200x1507) Image search: [Google]
somalia-political-map.jpg
431 KB, 1200x1507
Found a solution that works for everyone.
>>
>>70618934

The problem is waste heat.

The rods need space and some form of convection, whether natural or forced, otherwise they get very hot and might melt.
>>
If nuclear power wasn't so vilified then we'd be further ahead technologically than we currently are.

However, even having said that, Breeder reactors largely solve this issue.
>>
>>70616885
>Nuclear waste solution?
Stop enriching new fuel but build newer and more efficient reactors that can use the fuel rods that the old reactors can't.

Build storage in granite mountain.
>>
>>70617960
I thought about that to, just send it into the sun and be done with ti. But we are talking about a fuckton of radioactive material and old rocket technolygy that explodes all the time. If they did we would need a lot of launches and if just one of them failed it would spread that shit everywhere.
>>
>>70616885
>develop efficient rocket engines
>develop reusable space craft
>shoot it to the moon
Problem solved
>>
File: Gallery-Somali-pirates-Pi-003.jpg (45 KB, 630x342) Image search: [Google]
Gallery-Somali-pirates-Pi-003.jpg
45 KB, 630x342
Fucking German krauts need to stop dumping nuclear waste on our coast.. It's to get back hijacking ships of the coast again...or else I migrating to your country to fuck your qt sluts.
>>
>>70618295
It's part of their culture you bigot.
>>
>>70620122
Why not the sun?
>>
Why not simply develop newer/more efficient systems that use the "depleted" fuel over and over? Like, you tell me it's still shooting off radiation, but can't, in any way, be tapped? Horseshit.
>>
>>70620207
Someone's having fun with his new proxy, I see.
>>
>>70618419
why the fuck dont we make this
>>
>>70620330
The Moon came to mind first because of the distance. Anywhere uninhabited works.
>>
>>70620357
I'm not a proxy.. I live here and I happen to have Internet and I can write and speak english.. I have posted with timestamp before, why do you guys find that hard believe.. Atleast go on Google and research about how somalia is becoming a better place.. And for your information we have one of the best Internet services in africa.. Go do some reading first.
>>
>>70616885
This is the problem with nuclear power, it's only benefit is that you can make big bombs out of it, at the ass end you still have to spin a turbine to spin a magnet to frighten electrons, you can do that with a wood fire.
Most spent fuel rods are still to this day sitting in pools of water near where they were used, just waiting for a disaster like Fukashima, It's a major fuckup and I blame the Jews and their nukes.
>>
>>70616885
Breeder reactors can take care of the waste or even use it from star to finish without producing any waste needing long term storage.

Of course for that to work we need people to look at the real options and not people overreacting without knowing what they are talking about, like you OP.
>>
>>70619594
The US fired tons of uranium rounds into a mountain near their base in Okinawa, Japan. For no reason other than weapons testing. Their use is toxic.
>>
There are plenty of solutions for storage until we're good enough at making rockets to safely dispose of it in space.
>>
>>70619587
It's an Australian house spider. Quite harmless.

Just don't leave any pets near it.
>>
>>70617560
I thought the germans threw it in camps and chambers.
>>
>>70620789
You must be a warlord at least though.
>>
>>70616885
Coming from Australia? Could just dump it in the desert.
>>
>>70620356
It can be and the technology has existed since the beginning but the stopgap lightwater reactors became the standard for whatever reason.

What waste is left isnt radioactive enough to boil water but it still need safe storage because its toxic
>>
>>70620397
Development hasn't finished yet and its not proven yet, early adoption would be very expensive.
>>
>>70620397
Because you can't make bombs out of this, it's about bombs and the ability to make fucking bombs, this is planet earth after all.
>>
>>70616885
We'll use the nuclear waste to cure cancer and kill muslims
>>
>>70618370
What are regular abos then?
>>
Just dump it somewhere in China, no one will notice the difference anyway.
>>
>>70616885
Well we figured how to turn cow shit into fertilizer
Nuclear waste has applications as well and is certainly better long term than using fossil fuels and natural gas.
>>
>>70616885
If i remember correctly someone said we can put it in Ayers Rock and it will never be a problem
>>
>>70622325
The only use the US ever discovered for nuclear waste was shooting it at sandniggers, you had to stop that when the radiation monitors at liz's palace went off their tits. That's how much shit you dropped.
>>
what if we use it ammunition and just shoot it off in the middle east?
>>
>>70622787
but muh holy magical uluru
>>
What if we dumped everything we don't want into africa and walled it off?
>>
>>70617560
This.

>corrupt as fuck shitheads "dispose" of it in a completely unsuited way
>"Haha, the problem is the waste itself, not the people who risk poisoning whole areas for a few bucks :^)"

Just execute everyone involved in dumping it into mines rather than storing it properly and the problem will solve itself quickly. Actually, just throw them down in the mine and tell them to clean it up by hand. After the first few people ended up down there the rest will avoid fucking around with nuclear waste.
>>
>>70616885
send it into space
>>
>>70618008
>be Australia
>Abbo accidently falls into pit with Radiactive waste, Snake, Kangaroo and Spider.
>Huge monster gets formed
>gets eaten by a dingo
>>
dump it in the earth's core easy solution :^)
>>
>>70622871

sort of like depleted uranium munitions

you might be onto something there, anon

How would you feel about such munitions making it into the market and being used in your neighborhood? Maybe even fill them with sarin gas and potassium cyanide crystals, or finely powdered plutonium dust. That could be quite entertaining.

> I'll bet you're a libertarian
> with a very libertarian solution
> to regulate the free market
>>
File: 1452396134589.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1452396134589.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
lol fucking morons just drink it all so easy
>>
>>70616885
put it in rockets and blast it into space
>>
>>70617996
>float down
Yeah no try slipping through the depths at incredible speeds, thanks to low drag penetrator containers with extremely high sectional density. I remember simulations giving well over 100 mph speeds. They even designed special tail sections that would ensure proper filling of the "wound" channel on the ocean floor. Millions were spent in initital study but everything was scrapped because environuts found out.
>>
>>70616885
The solution is creation of energy solutions for the waste. Very little waste is created from fission. Nuclear waste has to be disposed in a sealed room, if its disposed in some cave like the jew funded scaremongering pic you have there, then blame the government, not nuclear power advocates.

Read a book.
>>
>>70618368
stable, old and fuck full of cracks that allow water to seep in the ONKALO, while leaching off chemicals that make the water corrode the copper casings in 50 years. We are fucked, my fellow Finn.
>>
>>70623888
Nah, radioactive superpowers await.
>>
nuclear waste disposal like nuclear power is merely expensive not difficult. There are enough safe places where nuclear waste does not affect water. If not mountains, then deserts, it does not matter, it is very possible to dispose of it in a location where it does not affect anything and if necessary isolate the cavern properly.

nuclear is by far the most efficient and environment friendly energy, it is merely expensive.
>>
File: 0310 - FK5GEqQ.png (50 KB, 234x190) Image search: [Google]
0310 - FK5GEqQ.png
50 KB, 234x190
>>70618370
>>70618295
>Radioactive SuperAbos in the outback
>>
First rule of storage vessels: you can make them out of adamantium but eventually they're still gonna leak. The waste needs to go where no one worthwhile will ever live. Africa, Antarctica, or the desert wastelands of Australia.
>>
>>70620397
Because nobody's figured out a way to make a thorium reactor that
a) works on an industrial scale
b) isn't twenty times the cost of a uranium reactor

Thorium, at this point, is no closer to being a realistic solution to the energy crisis than sustainable fusion is. You've got to build an energy policy on the solutions you have available NOW, not the solutions you MIGHT have 50 years from now.

We need more uranium fission.
>>
File: 1458237361747.png (64 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
1458237361747.png
64 KB, 576x864
>>70617960
This would never happen due to the risk of the rocket exploding in higher levels of the atmosphere.

The fact nobody pointed this out before just goes to show how brain dead /pol/ is
>>
>>70616885

Put it in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>move it into the middle of nowhere
Earths population is rising, there will soon be people there, even in the desert.
>Shoot it into space
And leave a trail of radiation for future generations to get infected with radiation while traveling the solar system?
>Bury it in the ocean
THE OCEAN IS WATER.
>Store it in a man-made container
Everything breaks sooner or later.

Literally no solutions ITT. Solar and wind are the only ways to go with better battery technology.
>>
>>70625900

>>70618221
>>70618439
>>70618526
>>70619453
>>70619900

ur dum netherlands
>>
>>70618370
MUTATE
>>
>>70617960
>>70616885
To avoid accidentally JUST-ing a rocket full of nuclear waste in the high atmosphere, you'd be better off putting it in a big old bullet and building some kind of hypervelocity Verne gun to shoot it into space
>>
>>70616885
Launch it into deep space. It's obvious if you think about it.
>>
>>70621670
Ex warlord.. Part-time pirate.. But business is slow lately.
>>
>>70616885
Whats "institutionalized" racism?
>>
>>70626894
It's something you pick up through teacher centered learning.

Point is India, you need to think more.
Other people in this thread take this shit seriously, you do not.
Open your heart to this topic and consider it seriously.
In society, we discuss this shit freely with one another, if you can learn to do that over in India...
Nothing could stop you.
Lies would vanish.
Overnight you would see a drop in violence.
Obviously you already know this India, but you need to help me by getting out there and doing what you need to do.
>>
>>70626189
>There will will soon be people there
In the middle of an uninhabitable desert in central Australia 50 metres below the surface? I dont think so
>>
>>70616885
Nuclear waste is less radioactive than a fucking plane.
>>
Just dump it all in the Middle East.
>>
>>70618504
YES, and for the same reason we don't dump garbage into volcanoes. The heat would burn and vaporize the material, which would put the dangerous material into the atmosphere and create a case of accidental fallout.
>>
>>70627230
Um, India is going to be cucked in the next decade
The new generation of Indians have been bluepilled and have got liberal agenda shoved down their throats due to kikebook and jewitter

>tfw you'll be able to see with your country going down to muzzies with your own eyes

Of course there are still nationalistic Indians in the new generation, but most of them are westernized cucks
They might be 12-16 years old now, but they'll be the ones leading the country in a decade
>>
>>70616885
Why don't we just put nuclear waste on the moon?
>>
>>70626894
You know how whenever you post on pol some people respond with poo in loo? That is institutionalized racism. It means that while you are extremely brave for enduring it your life will be ruined unless white lefties start a hashtag campaign to end it and hopefully get the haters fired.
>>
>>70627998
I thought mohdi was more nationalistic? Us this not so?
>>
File: 1458052157600.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458052157600.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>70616885

Are you guys even trying to shitpost properly now?
>>
File: 1459019388506.jpg (74 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
1459019388506.jpg
74 KB, 654x862
>>70619700
>radioactive mutant nigger pirates
no thanks
>>
>>70621527
underrated

>>70618419
i think you mean fusion
>>
>>70618386
>Mine rock
>Modify it
>Make it radioactive
>Put it back in
>What is the problem?
American education.
>>
File: chinasyndrome.jpg (49 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
chinasyndrome.jpg
49 KB, 590x350
>>70629472
Sorry, we had the movie The China Syndrome and about half of Americans who think they remember the Three Mile Island incident are actually remembering that Jane Fonda movie.
>>
>>70629087
It is, but he got voted in by the current generation not the new one
I'm not saying that all of the new generation is cucked but a considerable part of it is cucked and its all because of western liberals posting their propaganda on social media

>>70628995
But I like some of the poo in loo jokes, they're hilarious if done correctly
>>
>>70629575
Well that's nice to hear americans know history because of movies.
World is fucked-
>>
>>70619900
>>70618221
>send it into the sun
It's literally four times easier to send it off into the middle of nowhere
>>
>>70620963
>without producing any waste needing long term storage.
we're looking at 100 years as opposed to 10,000

in fact, we can probably dig up and refine most nuclear waste for re-use
>>
File: 1431773597464.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1431773597464.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
The sooner this planet becomes a radiated hellhole the sooner we can evolve with it.

I for one long for the future superior human nuclear mutants.
>>
>>70629782
No, no. They don't know history. They confused that movie for reality.
>>
>>70618309
Its cheaper to send a 250 million Soyuz rocket into space than spending triple that amount every year on goddamn windmills.
>>
File: 1459853966696.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1459853966696.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>70629937
> we will evolve into roaches
>>
>>70616885

>load railgun with barrels of waste
>aim at sun
>fire

problem, homer?
>>
>>70629948
Ok so they don't even bother learning history after watching the movie?
>>
>>70630267
Do you actually have a gun like that?
Also I bet there would be butthurt about it being used as an offensive weapon
>>
>>70619547
what do you think pwr's use for fuel? uo2
>>
>>70616885
Slingshot that shit into the Sun.
>>
>>70630532

WE HAVE RAILGUNS, BUT NOT SURE OF THEIR range. surely they will someday fire hard/fast enough to escape velocity.
>>
>>70630684
You will put those Zumwalt class battleships into good use them :^)
>>
>>70616885
>1st and 2nd generation nuclear waste management
>>
>falling for the nuclear jew
>not promoting cold fusion

Fucking goyim, swallowing the jew's kosher semen.
>>
>>70616885
>>throw the nuclear waste under the carpet

Going solar would have 63,000 times the dangerous waste as nuclear.

http://www.thingsworsethannuclearpower.com/2012/09/the-real-waste-problem-solar-edition.html

>>70617960
>Wasting good nuclear material.
>>
>>70631142
>promoting cold fusion

I fucking love things that don't work.

Like Belgium.
>>
>>70631238
Hah!

Gib Flanders.
>>
wasn't there and idea to seal a capsule of nuclear material in a big concrete case and bury it in the deep parts of the ocean?
>>
>>70631238

>I fucking love things that don't work.

I do too, like your dental system.
>>
>>70631485
Like that's going to fucking work

We'll never hear the end from environmentalists bitch bitch bitch about that.
>>
>>70631485

The nuclear waste will laste longer than the concrete. If you don't plan to just send the waste into space, then just fuck us already.

There are other solutions than nuclear fission, and better ones.
>>
>>70618438
>partitioned and sold
What? What would you do with it?
>>
>>70623138
Underrated, kek.
>>
>>70616885
VEGEMITE IS NOT A REAL FOOD.
>>
>>70632163
Ship it to Israel.
>>
>>70618359

No you do not want mutant niggers
>>
>>70626548
Why would you be a pirate if you have internet? I am actually graduating naval officer school soon and Ill be sailing around your nice little coast, but because we are both /pol/lacks I'll let you in to the fact that dutch ships going around the african cape or through the suez chanal always take military with them in case of pirates.
>>
>>70619546
I read this in an australian voice imh
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.