[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Encounter With A Feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 19
File: 1459124521550.gif (739 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
1459124521550.gif
739 KB, 500x213
Awhile back I encountered a full blown female feminist. I just want to share my story very quickly with you /pol/ and try to understand what happened... stay with me... there is a moral to this story.
>Buddy broke up with his girlfriend and needed to go out on the town for a few drinks
>Other friend joins us and we enter first bar to have a few beers
>"Hi anon," says girl from highschool I havent seen in years and I knew had been living in another state
>She is with her sister and we push tables together and the now five of us order more drinks
>Getting drunk now, her friend shows up at the bar... 8/10 plain but sexy wearing cut off tshirt, daisy duke cut off jeans, hightop Vans and a sleeve tat
>She's loud, trying to be Amy Schumer and center of attention... the bros and I don't give her much attention.
>9/10 feminist hitting on all the tumblr talking points, we pay her no mind... keep talking about whatever the fuck we want... other two girls from highschool are enjoying us. Feminist knows where I stand by this point in my worldview and we are both pretending we don't exsist in the group. She is trying so hard to come off funny and strong/wild.
>I am the white straight male conservative that encompasses everything she fucking hates
>Order Uber and go downtown with the girls... they want to go to a trans/gay bar and fuck it... I'll go in and have a drink... but thas it. Guys making out and grinding everywhere, not my style
>>
File: Rep.png (247 KB, 663x793) Image search: [Google]
Rep.png
247 KB, 663x793
>>70616834
>Go outside, very drunk at this point and enjoying some fresh air
>Feminist walks out of bar... makes eye contact with me.. she's drunk as well
>Walks directly up to me, grabs my hand and starts dragging me down the street
>We get to a closed storefront and I shake off her hand holding mine... we are just standing holding eachother middle school dance style
>Her tough facade and wild funny strong woman facade is completely gone... she looks vulnerable and like a puppy dog
>"You dont like me anon..."
>"Ya... Feminazi... I kind of do" Which I did like her tomboyish look and outgoing nature... her worldview is fucked though... and im drunk
>She tries telling me I don't again, so I grab her... push her up against the building and start making out with her. She goes nuts and is way into it
>After a minute or two "Stop stop..." She pushes me back disgusted and says...."You DONT LIKE ME"
>Takes off running down the street
>wtf... was that shit.. oh well layta
>We get regrouped and all ride back to bros house with Feminist... she keeps trying to touch me and engage me and I'm just having too much fun with bros to care and not paying attention
>She passes out at house.. we all pass out.
>Next morning taxi comes and we all ride out to get our cars from the bar... this is where shit got weird
>She's sobered up decently and keeps calling me over to her friends car... tries giving me her car keys and asks me to drive it to meet her at her house. Tell her its not happening.
>>
File: 1457519052093.jpg (95 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
1457519052093.jpg
95 KB, 688x631
>>70616834
>Drive off and get facebook request from her instantly... she asked her friend for my name
>Get request for my number
>Give it to her... phone rings instantly
>"Wtf do you want" I ask Feminist...
>"Come over" she says
>"No... not happening... look I think you are cute but thats a bad idea and I'm just not doing that." (Know she's the type of psycho to say I raped her)
>"Guys like you... just dont like girls like me anon"
>"What's a girl like you?"
>".... Tomboys"
I hung up the phone... we never talked again and its been a year. What gets me is this guys... this girl was obsessed with me and yet I was everything that she hated. Are feminists really just scared little puppy dogs of women wishing a man would come along and dom them? It really threw my understanding for a loop. That her entire personality was bullshit and in those brief moments showed such incredible vulnerability. Wtf is wrong with these women /pol/? I'm retarded and can't figure it out.
>>
>>70616951
did it for attention bro
>>
>>70616951
>go to degenerate bar
>meet degenerate people
>has issues with said people
>WHaTS WRONg wITH TheSe pEOPlE wHY CANT I FINd A nORMAL WAIFuUUH??!?!!??
>>
>>70616951

Dude, I had the best sex of my life with a feminazi after I told her I was a nationalist. First she despaired then I fucked the shit out of her.

The woman you met is probably a bit borderline, many feminists are. Would have been great sex but she would have done crazy shit with you.

Why don't you convert her with your dick instead?

I did that to many women..
>>
You should have been honest with her OP.

Maybe you could have found some common ground and taught both of you a lesson in humility.

That's the problem with society, everyone is so polarized and unwilling to even have a coherent dialogue that we just plug our fingers in our ears and drown out each others noises.
>>
>>70616951

feminists universally have terrible social skills and blame their ineptitude on everyone else, even going so far as to blame all of society for their own failings

what you observe is simply the product of cognitive dissonance
>>
>>70616951
You did the right thing bro. You never know what lurks in that crazy feminist's mind. She'll yell rapist at you if you ever wen't on and fucked her.
>>
>>70617126

Yeah like wtf, he could have redpilled her.

Be the solution OP, not the problem.
>>
>>70617187
>>70617180
>>70617169
>>70617126
>>70617102
>>70617067
>>70617045
Last part I forgot to mention is she had a boyfriend I found out later after checking out her facebook. He is a huge Bernie fag. Not sure what that adds to the story but just trying to wrap my mind around it.
>>
>>70616834
>>70616905
>>70616951

Women like strong men
Strong men are independent
independence breeds independent ideas/values that might go against the norm.
They all want to be seen as "strong" because it's a trait they find attractive.
She found that trait in you.
At first the conservative thing disgusts them, but then they get past that and are turned on by the fact that you aren't a sheep like all the libcuck nu male faggots they friendzone daily.

Also, bitches like drama for some reason.
>>
File: 1458952646547.jpg (124 KB, 325x945) Image search: [Google]
1458952646547.jpg
124 KB, 325x945
>>70617180
>>70616951
Fucking hell man, weak willed people like that are easy to play. You literally could of made her into the woman of your dreams. Some Things cant be found, they must be made.
>>
>>70617535
I think you are probably right. I grew up a Christian and her friend had told me she was way into Jesus until she moved to a bigger city and now she's some kind of neo-hippy communist but I don't believe that she really believes it... more of a rebellion type behavior against her based conservative upbringing. I have fixing compulsions anyway though so might not be a good thing for me... or could be the ultimate project.
>>
>>70616834

>they want to go to a trans/gay bar and fuck it... I'll go in and have a drink

This is where I tuned out, why the fuck would a straight guy go there?
>>
>>70618012
In my state this particular bar is considered a gay/trans club but many straight people go. I would never go again... not my thing.
>>
File: 1456696914247.jpg (45 KB, 536x365) Image search: [Google]
1456696914247.jpg
45 KB, 536x365
>>70616834
Jesus fucking Christ, it's called mental instability. When she said "guys like you" she meant "guys with morals and standards". That tatted up cunt more than likely has had more sexual partners "discovering" herself than than you and the ten people you most respect and admire combined. You made a good choice not getting involved with that crazy bitch, but you dropped the ball when you didn't tell her why. I'm assuming you still have her Facebook, so get on there and tell her why. Don't be afraid to tell the truth anon.
>>
>>70618012
>why the fuck would a straight guy go there?
There's a shit ton of girl on girl there
>>
>>70617379
>not cucking a bern victim as a trump supporter

If she wanted to accuse you of rape she already would've. Do it for /pol/ and bring the memes into reality
>>
>>70617747

Don't bother. Something tells me she's not worth it. /pol/ just has an ingrained, woman worshiping whiteknight savior complex. Don't stick your dick in crazy, don't associate with bad women, and for that matter, bad people. Keep safe and watch your ass. You deserve better.
>>
>>70617747
If you haven't learned already when it comes to relationships, at least the beginning stages of them women want men who pursue them. And I don't mean women want to be pursued. Though they do. They want men who pursue them. Women want to feel sexy and desired by their romantic partner.

Now men want this too, but women need it more. It is a lot easier for a man to want to have and enjoy sex without feeling sexy so to speak than it is for a woman.

This is why when you fuck women you should be vocal about how pleasing they are. Get as dirty as she will tolerate from a minimum of groans of pleasure to whatever she tolerates, "Oh your pussy is fucking nice."

The important thing to take away from this is that all women like to be pursued and desired, so find a woman you like and pursue her and desire her and make sure she knows. If it doesn't work out move onto another. Don't get into the trap where you think there is only one woman for you.

But if you find a woman that you desire and it starts working out always make sure she thinks you think she is the only one for you.
>>
>>70616834
i banged a tumblr sjw (surprisingly quite pretty) from boston here in paris (kind of a french loving hipster bullshit). I told her I was a neo fascist she went crazy but after few drinks i fucked her. she was naughty as hell. 9/10 sex. you should have fucked her
>>
>>70618741
>>70617747

Don't listen to this anon. Most women are like this. Based on your story she wanted you to fuck her. She wasn't even playing that hard to get. She just wants a chase.

Most women want to be wooed and chased. you need to learn to do this
>>
File: chad.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
chad.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>70618741
Why is it that everyone is so socially retarded when it comes to the opposite gender. Ive literally never have had problems getting people to behave in favorable ways.
>>
All women are vulnerable and are attracted to strength because it makes them feel secure and safe. A woman who feels safe can then start thinking about children. A man's strength is more important than his politics.
>>
>>70618978
I do this when it is someone I genuinely think would be good for me. I agree with you but relationship dynamics were not much of the original conversation. The conversation was not even about if she wanted me to fuck her or chase it. It was about the general idea or wonder I have with feminist strong women and the underlying anecdotes I have seen in my own life that suggest they are all bullshit and can't override their biology to submit to strength no matter what their conscious tells them.
>>
Op, sounds to me like you lead her on.

>Go out with friends and have mutial friend meetup.
>They bring some, etc etc.
>Degenerate girl happens to be among them.
>7/10 in looks but is all the SJW shit that makes the world a horrible fucking place.
>Sits next to me, keeps pestering me, all I wanna do is eat some BBQ ribs cause motherfucker I am hungry and worked all day.
>OH IM VEGAN YOU SHOULDN'T EAT MEAT ETC ETC and keeps nudging me saying "I bet if you found a nice girl she could get you to stop"
>Tell friends I had to be home early cause work, its a lie, I just wanted some food quick chat and go home to fucking play video games and distress for the evening.
>girl follows me to talk to me.
>Gets me at the car, dosent let me go, keeps talking.
Look I gotta go.
>What are you gay!?
cause when a girl finds out you aint interested in her sludge slit she thinks that, always.
>Bitch I got shit to do before bed.
>She actually finds that attractive to be talked dirty too.
>Facebook friend request, phone calls.
>Tell her to fuck off on the phone.
>Her friends tell me that she thinks I am very attractive.

Bitches who complain about muh patriarchy are just wanting hard fucks.
>>
>>70619285
Hate fuck her, anon.
>>
Men have stable hormonal and emotional states, due to stable levels of testosterone and estrogen in their bodies. Women... don't.

At the time she was with you she honestly couldn't remember what ever caused her to agree with the shit she was spewing. The day after you have sex with her she will honestly not remember why she would ever agree to sleep with someone like you. One day, she sees a strong guy and thinks 'danger, predator'. The next, she thinks 'potential mate'. And the next, she sees 'lost soul corrupted by patriarchy'. And while she remembers what she thought the previous times, she reconciles this by saying thay her thinking then was wrong, and she should have come to the same conclusion then that she is now.

And that's when the rape charges come in, by the way.
>>
Great responses guys. Thank you for the 2 cents.
>>
>>70619139

You seem like a level headed guy, as opposed to these people, >>70618978 and >>70618993 who are trying to force you to chase after her and date her. Do what makes you feel comfortable, man. If you don't want to bother with her, don't. I am getting an overwhelming feeling from your posts that you'd rather not bother. These other guys don't know the situation.

And yes, all feminists want to be dominated, abused and raped by a 10/10 Chad Thundercock. They openly brag about this, then wonder why no normal, decent guys want to date them.
>>
>>70616951
>Are feminists really just scared little puppy dogs of women wishing a man would come along and dom them?
yes

everything you hear a feminist say is pure projection. always do the opposite of what they say
>>
>>70619285
Another thing is that they want attention.

But if you brush them off, they'll try hard to keep you interested, as they're used to men (read: beta numales) pursuing them.
>>
>>70619699
i'm not trying to force him into anything, i just wish more people where disciplined enough to not freak out when someone has a different opinion. Opinions can be influenced and changed, so can people.

>muh big scary feminist

Make Your behavior dictate how others react, not the other way around.
>>
>>70619530
this is why i bang older women. they really do lose their crazy around mid-20s
>>
>>70618978
>Most women want to be wooed and chased. you need to learn to do this
No, a pretty woman gets this all fucking day long. Acting indifferent towards them is what drives them fucking insane with interest and desire.

It's probably why the pretty feminazi wanted OP; him and his friends ignore her ass.
>>
>>70616951
>(Know she's the type of psycho to say I raped her)
Wise move my man. This is why you should have taken her home and fucked her infront of a cam. If she takes it to court you just let her spend a few thousand of lawyer fees before you wreck it with the video showing her begging for the dick.
>>
File: 1460354232940.gif (3 MB, 473x1050) Image search: [Google]
1460354232940.gif
3 MB, 473x1050
>>70616951
You did good anon the bitch is crazy!!
>>
>>70620214
Then he gets done for rape and recording her without her consent.
>>
>>70620244
it's only rape if she doesn't come
>>
>>70619915

Opinions can be changed and influenced to a degree. I got the impression from you and the other guy I quoted alongside you that you were trying to force him to chase her and date her, because it sure looked like it.

I just find it weird. /pol/ does this, and the rest of the Internet does this. What is wrong with a guy not wanting to date a certain woman? He even said himself he doesn't want to do it, and he is just wondering if feminists being cunts is a smokescreen for their urges to be dominated. And it is, but they way they advertise their urge to be dominated makes normal, decent guys stay far away.
>>
>>70620322
Its not a attack on him personally, its an attack on the behavior of weak males in society, whether or not hes one of them is on him.People have become too comfortable with shying away from unpleasant things. Nobody seems to take the bull by the horns anymore. And if they do, they don't have the discipline to hold on.
>>
>>70616834
>>70616905
>>70616951

This reads like decent /pol/ fanfiction written by a woman. Are you a ladyanon OP?
>>
You're kids hooking up.

You both have your little fashions where you drape yourselves in simplistic little prepackaged ideologies spun by marketers for you to consume as a product.

That doesn't actually matter, you're still a guy and she's a girl. Well, I guess you're sort've a guy. Possibly kind of a fag actually, from my point of view. Back when I was young, I didn't even consider things like ideology, it just wasn't a thing that I gave a fuck about when women were talking, and they were far fucking crazier then yours, revolutionaries were in when I was young, it was retarded.
Now, the drama itself comes from the medium, and the rhetoric exists as a pretense to engage, such as we're both doing right now.

Also there's no moral to your story, so you're kind of an idiot too.

Next time get blown at the very least.

Your stories fucking suck, you do not want to only have garbage like this to look back upon.

"I probably could have got laid but then I didn't, the end" , that's lame. Live a little.
>>
>>70620587

Males have to consider many things these days when they go out and live their lives. None of them seem to be raised to be confident in themselves, but demanding on the Internet that they date slutty girls isn't going to help them at all. I just find it really weird that people seem to not want guys to have standards or make our own choices anymore. Nobody has to date a woman if they don't want to. OP clearly did not want to.
>>
>>70617379
It's been a year and you know her bf is a Bernie fag even though he hasn't run for an entire year. You are a stalker phaggot in love with a femanazi looking for support. You are cucking yourself. You already know the answer and now you're on /pol/. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>70620082
HAHAHA
>>
You should have gave her the D at least anon. Who knows, she might have been less of a femanazi in private and open to some red pilling. Give peace a chance. Keep all contact and get her to admit she wants the D in text message just in case though.
>>
>>70620658
Really? lol I thought it might be super boring story but its provoked some interesting conversation. No way to prove I'm real but I can't think of a reason to make a story up like this. Appreciate the post though.
>>
>>70620843
like i said, that isn't the point. The reason people get riled up because of these stories is because there are too many beta faggots similar to this guy that are scared of any kind of altercation. His opinion and his personal matters are not the main subjects when ever people on the internet give out suggestions. What he decides to do is his own business, its the culture that's the problem.
>>
>>70620706
>fucking for the sake of a story
>fucking despite having 0 attachment or connection

This is why I don't want daughters. People just fuck for the sake of it nowadays without any concern to consequences. People do cry rape and people do lie about BC
>>
>>70620706
No need to qualify myself to you but I've done a lot of "living" as you have described it and its just lonely and feels dirty to me. Not saying it should make everyone feel that way but after a few weekends of fucking different drunk chicks I don't see how any self aware, self respecting man could think that was living. I appreciate the response though and you sharing your opinion.
>>
>>70616951

>HOLY FUCK, I CAN'T NOT THINK OF GROUPS OF PEOPLE AS A HIVEMIND

Kill yourself OP you fucking dimwit
>>
>>70621364
I appreciate you sharing your opinion. Why this was of interest to me is she was the absolute poster child for 3rd wave feminism. If it was a couple things that came up in conversation the stark dichotomy of her projected wants vs innate needs would not have been so compelling and interesting. She encompassed the worst of Tumblr in her absolute presentation of herself. Thanks for the post though, all contribution is appreciated.
>>
>>70621258
I have 3 daughters

J U S T
>>
nice blog now fuck off
>>
>>70620244
You don't even have to record it, you just need to have a skype call going and a friend recording the audio on the other side. Then speak loud and clear ''Do you want this? You want this''
>YES GIVE IT TO ME!<
>>
>>70621268
This is true for me as well. Although I did go on a huge tear after my divorce.
>>
>>70616951

>happened a year ago
>still thinking about her enough to make a thread on /pol/

Just call her already...
>>
>>70621156

Getting angry at guys on the Internet is the solution though. It's not exclusive to 4chan or /pol - I see it in so many other parts of the Internet. It's a phenomenon. Getting angry at guys for not dating women and not being "real men", whatever that means.

Are you aware that a lot of guys are like this nowadays because there is no incentive to "be a real man"? You can't just expect all these dudes to go out and start submitting to women again. They need incentive, they need confidence, they need motivation, and above all, they need to live in a society that doesn't fucking hate them for being men. Western society provides none of that.
>>
>>70621156
Rape accusations are for life for the most part. I hooked up with a similarly crazy bitch, and she tried to tell friends & acquaintances that it was rape(even though she drove me to her apartment and out me in her bed). Lucky for me, she had done the same to another guy who was a 100% harmless and nice guy. No one believed her bullshit.

There is plenty of strange out there. I'm all for telling a bitch how it is, especially if I don't know them and they're being rude as fuck injecting their SJW shit where it doesn't belong. I don't need to try and fuck some crazy bitch that will potentially try and ruin my life.

Nothing more beta than acting as if fucking a feminist is some monumental missed opportunity.

And OP, my experience with feminists is the same. I de-escalated an altercation before a fight broke out as this creep was harassing my friend and the girls he was with. Girl is instantly all over my nuts afterwards, who I later find out is a hardcore feminist.
>>
>>70616951
it's sad when retarded feminist ideology keeps people from being together
>>
>>70621730
>>still thinking about her enough to make a thread on /pol/

why wouldn't you? she's a 9/10

>Just call her already...

Easy for you to say you don't get to be raped by niggers if you go to jail on a false rape accusation.
>>
>>70621862
I think what bothers me the most about this incident is it is representative of other experiences I have had with women. I'm not into "country girls" but I do like girls that enjoy outdoors, gardening and nature... art and good music. The part that sucks is they are almost always some liberal idiot feminist along with all of that. I just want my pie and to eat it too. I like chicks like Lauren Southern's character is. (I say character because who really knows if she is that way in everyday life.) Who doesn't I suppose.
>>
File: Australian POW Camp.jpg (62 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
Australian POW Camp.jpg
62 KB, 540x405
>>70616834

Cool blog post, faggot.
>>
>>70622354
Thanks for sharing. Appreciate the contribution.
>>
>>70621155

Most men and women have distinct and recognizable writing styles and those three posts are definitely look like they were written by a female. Just the elaborate description her clothing is a pretty telling sign.

If the story is real then I am guessing that OP is the girl in the story rather than the dude.
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 750x1334
>be me
>break up with gf (only girl I've ever loved)
>depressed
>try talking to her friend
>she's more into me than I'm into her
>start dating
>she's liberal and slutty
>a month in its getting fucking annoying
>she breaks up with me cause I'm a dick to her
>literally don't give a shit
>next day asks me if I think she's crazy
>kind of done being an ass so I hesitate but she presses
>tell her yes cause it's clear she's a product of a broken family and her sluttiness is a byproduct
>freaks the fuck out
pic related
>>
>>70621731
You are completely missing the point. Its not about "being a man" Or Submitting to women, its about having the dignity to have respect for yourself and the discipline to control your actions in the face of something difficult.

The same could be said about people that pick up hobbies and drop them as soon as it gets difficult. i'm not telling you to go fuck everyone you see or get the opportunity too. What im saying is that people miss opportunities when they are too distracted by bullshit that they should have the sense to look over. if he knew how to play his cards correctly, he should be able to tell if this was a go or not. Im defending the freedom he has to make his decision. But unfortunately, most people tend to run away instead of trying to make something out of it.

>>70621862
You are fully responsible for your actions and should try your best to do what is best for you. What people miss in that message is that you also have the decision(as does she) To try and work any problems you might have. If you have any emotional attachments to the person that is.

People are too scared to try, and people give up on what they love(or what could've been) too easily.
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 750x1334
>>70622503
>>
>>70622451
Do you associate intricate details in writing with femininity? I'm okay with that if you do I just have never heard anyone say that before. I'm assuredly a guy. Interesting point though... I've never heard of a feminine style of writing. I would argue mine isnt lol of course. But appreciate the contribution.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 750x1334
>>70622613
>>
>>70622503
CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>70622644
Wew lad post more
>>
>>70622503

confirmed cuck
>>
File: 1458582681529.jpg (65 KB, 527x655) Image search: [Google]
1458582681529.jpg
65 KB, 527x655
>>70622503
>it's 2016

that doesn't mean normal men want to raise Tyrone's kid
>>
>>70622590
I can see your point and appreciate the detailed response. I think you are right about people getting scared or having anchored fears to associations. That being said some of those fears and associations are based and logical. Some of them keep us from things that can hurt us or cause pain. Obviously in my situation I made a pain/pleasure or cost/benefit assessment. Most of me believes it was correct but I would by lying if I didn't take considerations like you described. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>70622503
>people actually want me

they want to pump and dump lmao
>>
>>70622503

>le ebin "people wanting to fuck me means people want me" may-may

Women enablers are honestly 10 times worse than women.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 512x384
>>70622644
>>70622613
>>70622503
fast forward two months
>be me
>two weeks ago
>get text from her
>ignore it
>get text next day
>ignore it
>get text third day
>respond cause I'm curious
>says she wants to """hang out"""
>tfw we hooked up yesterday
>tfw she acted normal like nothing had ever happened
>tfw I will never understand womyn
>tfw I fell for the vaginal jew
>>
>>70622503
I do like her name though. Makes me think of a sexy nerdy chick.
>>
>>70622503
lol, dat butthurt
>>
>>70616905
You type like you're high.
>>
>>70622998
In what way does one who is high type? I am intrigued.
>>
>>70623042
Like, reading what you wrote, you use a lot of elipses and trail off
>>
>ITT we roleplay about how we rejected a feminist

Y-yeah guys I totally turned down that pussy give me a high five bro!
>>
>>70623103
>Y-yeah guys I totally turned down that pussy give me a high five bro!
This, i'm sure homo dicks would better suit OP next time
>>
>>70623103
Do you think it is rare or something deplorable to turn down a sexually aggressive woman? I've done this many times in my life, I would assume if you are in decent shape, groom yourself and have spent the night out on the town having a few stiff drinks you would have experienced this plenty of times as well. The unique part of this story for me was as I stated earlier, the stark dichotomy between what this girl consciously projected she wanted with what she irrevocably expressed she needed in a state of vulnerability. Appreciate the post though and contribution brother.
>>
>>70618012
To find a nice girl with a feminine penis
>>
>>70623159

>>>70623315
>>
>>70622208

You obviously like her, call her...
>>
File: 1338270155674.jpg (71 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1338270155674.jpg
71 KB, 381x380
>>70623315
I like cock: the post
>>
I learned from my time in germany that all a feminist needs is a good ole fuckage. That's why I can't respect women. Even the wildest unbreakable dykes get soft after 3 hours of 6 feet long dick
>>
>>70622503
>>70622613
>>70622644
and to think there was once a point in my life when i would like to live in the usa
>>
File: you'llcowards.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
you'llcowards.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>70623315

Y-yeah man I'm an ALPHA MALE. It's sooooo easy ;^). I don't even have to try and women throw themselves at me! I'm sure women do this to you too *wink.*

Stark dichotomy and irrevocably expressed! See I'm intelligent too!
>>
>>70618012
I've been dragged to a couple by female/gay friends. In my experience, it's not too bad. Friendly crowd, reasonably-priced drinks, the music is marginally better than standard bars and more people are willing and able to dance. You don't have to do any gay shit, and probably don't accept drinks from anyone you don't know, just get drunk and hang out with a different crowd.
>>
>>70623667
I think its kind of sad you associate being alpha to fucking bottle of the barrel females you can find at any run of the mill bar. That is in no way alpha. Also sad that words like dichotomy are anchored to you as expressions of intelligence. Would typing in Ebonics be more suitable for you? I feel bad for you brother. Appreciate the contribution to the thread though, thanks for the opinion even if it was an attempt at being offensive.
>>
>>70622503
>TWENTY FUCKING SIXTEEN
You dated John Olivers daughter.
>>
>>70623947

Well it's a doggy dog world at the bottle of the barrel.
>>
File: 1459634985947.jpg (51 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1459634985947.jpg
51 KB, 600x522
>>70622503
I feel you. I broke up with the only woman i've ever loved. But bitch started getting me for granted, and her gifts were shit. I guess if you value yourself, take care of your body, have skills and are handsome, you can reverse the thing and just treat bitches like bitches usually treat guys. Let them taste the feeling of having to EARN the fuck.
>>
File: 1458400645391.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1357) Image search: [Google]
1458400645391.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1357
>>70623947
I feel like it should have talked to her anyway to get to know what she was thinking and redpill her or to just get to know her.
Like the people who are the most hardcore feminists liberalists Marxists etc are also the ones that are the most susceptible to confirming to other ideals like ours so i think you should have atleast just tried to talk to her.
>>
>>70624471
Ya you might be right. Have you had any experience in converting any feminists or commies? Would love to hear about it. Thanks for the post.
>>
>>70616834
That French/Belgian girl in Pulp Fiction was fucking adorable.
>>
>>70621516
Tyrone, Mehmet, Pablo and Chad thank your for your service, pal
>>
File: 1458339875865.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458339875865.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
>>70624609
Well I've personally had experience with it by conforming the girl I am with now, later on as we started dating more and more we started to talk about our political views and feminism and such. You just have to earn their trust and talk to them like any other normal human being. I thought of it like the time I first got on here I was liberal as fuck but the more factual research you show a hardcore feminist that actually trusts you and cars about you the higher chance there is for them to conform rather than the hardcore feminist that doesn't give a shit about you and just sees you as a white male.
At the end of the day when things get actually personal, its hard for feminists to follow by their ideas. Atleast in my experience.
>>
>>70616834
Never happened, liefag
>>
>>70618741
>Don't stick your dick in crazy, don't associate with bad women, and for that matter, bad people. Keep safe and watch your ass. You deserve better.

Some of the best advice any anon will ever read.
>>
bump so everyone can defend themselves against the vaginal jew
>>
>>70618993

Are your parents by any chance not divorced and in a healthy relationship?

After talking to lots of people on 4chan about their problems it seems that they never learned what a beneficial adult relationship is since they grew up with their parents hating each other or never together at all.
>>
>>70616951
guess the gay bar was the right location to go to for you, since you obviously are gay.

why the fuck didnt you sleep with her?

>lol rape
ye sure
>>
>>70617535
Sexy losers. Good taste m8.
>>
>>70625350
Appreciate the input. I feel like that would be a big roll of the dice but high risk can yield high return. Take care brother.
>>
>>70627187
nope, i come a broken home like many. Only thing is my parents actually attempted at loving me despite their hatred tward one another.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.