[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some ideas to rid the pro-refugee crowd of their insanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: refugees-welcome.jpg (76 KB, 750x505) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome.jpg
76 KB, 750x505
How to cure them of their cognitive dissonance

>Find out who these people are, that are welcoming refugees
>Get their addresses
>Make pamphlets with these addresses to distribute amongs rapefugees
>In the pamphlets tell them that the above mentioned people love refugees and are willling to provide them with free housing, medical care and education. That they are progressive and non-racist and thus have no problem with race mixing. That they respect the way muslims treat their women, because it is part of their culture.

No lies or distortions are required. (Except for for strongly implying that these people will provide the benefits themselves, instead of expecting everyone else to do it on their behalf)
>>
good idea
>>
I like it.
>>
File: 1455838376409.png (761 KB, 720x1210) Image search: [Google]
1455838376409.png
761 KB, 720x1210
>>70616530
Don't talk about it, do it.
>>
I have a better idea. Redirect all refugees to India. Our based prime minister has prior kebab removal experience, so he'll take care of the rest. Also, with dead refugees on the designated shitting streets, poople here will be forced to poo in the loo, finally submitting to the ceramic Jew.
>>
>>70616759
I live in South Africa, which is as an example 9,504km (5,906 miles) from Stockholm in Sweden.
>>
>>70616895
Kek, don't let the litteral shit posters get you down bro.
>>
File: 1458687417617.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1458687417617.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>70616895
Kekd.
>>
>>70616530

I like it.

Another thought: I think a campaign should be started to accuse pro-migrant organizations that provide food, clothing, shelter, and advice of human smuggling. There are existing laws that apply to they fact that they are facilitating human trafficking by their actions, and encouraging them to break the law, and risk their lives to come.

Some well placed online petitions and social media campaigning would be a good start.
>>
>>70616895
10/10 curryman
>>
>>70616895
Pretty good for a curryfag
>>
>>70616895

India confirmed for based white race savior.
>>
>>70616530
Ask them if they are pro gay or whatever then point out how intolerant they inherently are toward gays
>>
>>70616895
not bad my friend now i understand why indians lead programming.
>>
>>70616530

This trickery is on par with jew levels of malice!
>>
File: refugees welcome.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
>>70616530
>>
lets find and shame them....
>>
>>70616530
love your accents m8
your idea is pretty good to goig to do this with the next prorefugee person i see
>>
>>70616895
top kek will indian kill kebab with poo?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.