[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Inquiry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x910
Who else is only voting for Trump because they've lost hope in the political world and just want to see a meme become president?
>>
i just don't want to pay more taxes
>>
>>70615722
I made 19k last year and owed taxes at the end of it.

Fuck this country. Fuck everyone in it. And fuck Cruz for being a slimy rat faced cunt who literally nobody personally or professionally likes.
>>
For me, all comes down to the fact that the president doesn't really hold any power and I would rather vote for a meme knowing that he's going to just be a stubborn dick and nothing will get done than pretend that voting for anyone else will matter.
>>
I'm doing it because I think it will anger the Jews
>>
File: 1455597218777.jpg (15 KB, 428x315) Image search: [Google]
1455597218777.jpg
15 KB, 428x315
>>70615467

Me.

t. libertarian
>>
>>70615467
I don't trust anything anymore, Trump is the only one who has said anything true, plus if the whole system is attacking him it must mean he is the real deal. So it's good enough for me. This election has been the strangest thing I've ever seen.
>>
File: hello_ratto_2.jpg (298 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
hello_ratto_2.jpg
298 KB, 1280x1707
>>70615467
daily reminder
>>
At first thats why I was voting for Trump, but now I see he actually has some good policies so I'm now a Cruzmissle.
>>
>>70616955
Eh, I'm voting for him and I know that's not true. Dude is a pathological liar just like anyone else running, he's just the most entertaining one. Imagine your bully in 5th grade being elected president and you got yourself a Trump. All that matters to me is that he's a meme and I like that
>>
>>70617125
hello el rato
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>70615467
wtf is this real
>>
>>70617414
See I started like this but have no explanation why they are willing to destroy the party to stop him. Ron Paul was semi meme and they just ignored him. They will burn the gop down before letting trump have it even while claiming he will lose. if he will lose and Hillary is better why not let him lose and prove us wrong? Then next time they would be back to more Romney's. But doing this will most likely alienate enough voters while the hope demographics are shrinking. Meaning it just makes them more likely to lose endlessly. And they only get their money by being in power.
>>
>>70617527
Yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.