[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People with less than 4 children should not be allowed to hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: normal family.jpg (1 MB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
normal family.jpg
1 MB, 1280x854
People with less than 4 children should not be allowed to hold political office.
This is a fact.
>>
>>70614511
So only Mormons and shitskins should hold political office? No thanks senpai.
>>
>>70614511
What if having no children allows them to focus their responsibilities on work instead of juggling a big family as well?
>>
>>70614663
what exactly prevents you from producing 4 children?
This is a multiple choice question, pick one:

1, I'm a complete loser, beta and/or homosexual
2, I'm impotent
>>
>>70614717

what if every man in the history of the world has managed to work and produce children and you dont?
what does that make you?
>>
>>70616179
post pics of your 4 children Hitler boy
>>
>>70616255

you didnt pick one of the options :(
>>
>>70616179
I care about the next generation not starving to death while dragging he whole biosphere down with them.
Earth's sustainable population is 2-3 billion. That's a fact. Everything more is a slow suicide.
>>
>>70614511
>Hitler had 0 children
>>
>>70617118

oh so your practical approach to solve worldwide overpopulation is to "raise awareness" like a SJW and not have kids.
Thanks mate, you're really helping us out.
Meanwhile every day 353,000 babies are born.
But your contribution really helps a lot, thanks bro.
Maybe one day when you manage to leave your house you will notice that we actually do still have forests, trees, lakes and fields. Quite a lot actually.
Gee, I mean if we are already twice over the sustainable cap we should all be dying off any second now, right?
>>
>>70614717
If they have no children they have no incentive to improve the country for future generations

Childless hedonists like gays and career women are not to be trusted
>>
>>70617377
Once you're in that close minded state there's no convincing you out it huh?
>>
>>70617118
The problem isnt with first world countries though, its with clusterfucks like bangladesh and nigeria that cant provide enough food
>>
>>70617377
Nigger, I'd ask you to give me anthrax-loaded ICBMs and a personal submarine to thin you parasites out, but I don't think you people have'em in the soft-walled house you seem to reside in.

By all means, continue fucking your way into becoming another Africa, you degenerate animal.
>>
>>70617690
We have a word for that state - мaнямиpoк.
It's a surrogate reality these people submerge themselves into to avoid feeling responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>70618077
>>70618023

i dont understand, why do you come here and pretend that you are the dominant culture on this board?
Nobody here likes you tumblr faggots. Nobody here agrees with you on overpopulation. It's not real. It's irrelevant.
Do you think your laughable little attempts at social powerplays actually work? Do you just get paid for this?
>>
I have four kids but I'd never run for office. George H. W. Bush was president and now Jeb is a bit fat mess. Why would I force my kids to turn out like Jeb Bush?
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>70618341
>>
>>70614511
So ahmed for president?
>>
>>70614511
Having more children leads to more political corruption in a politician. They have to put their family's interests first, and will compromise on everything else for the sake of ensuring the security of their family's future. This is a good quality in a father/head of family, and a bad one in a political leader who is nominally meant to treat the citizens as equally deserving of that security.
>>
>>70618527
Nah just Austrians

The whole "humorless Germans" stereotype is actually from them. A nation that can't detect social cues
>>
>>70614511

No Ahmed, you're not getting into the parliament.
>>
>>70617118
>>70618023
>>70618077
Overpopulation is a well known lie. Educate yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVOU5bfHrM
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.