[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about ugly people? Should they be allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: me irl.jpg (116 KB, 775x629) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
116 KB, 775x629
How does /pol/ feel about ugly people?

Should they be allowed to reproduce?
>>
>>70614475
>Should they be allowed to reproduce?
no and neither should weebs
>>
>>70614475
Doing so would not remove ugly people. Beautiful people can have ugly children. Even if that wasn't the case, you'd just end up redefining ugly. It would be a dwindling culture obsessed with beauty culling what isn't trendy for that generation.
A better question, should we allow the severely handicapped to reproduce if doing so creates invalid children?
>>
>>70614475
Beauty is relative
>>
>>70614475
So basically you're asking everyone on this board if they should be allowed to reproduce?
>>
No, not unless the ugliness is due to a non-genetic cause (like getting hit by a car). I mean, "ugly" is relative. But the uglier you are, the less valuable it is for you to reproduce.
>>
>Should they be allowed to reproduce?
Yeah, as long as they're not stupid.
>>
>>70614475

The right to reproduce is as basic as the right to survival. Anyone who says otherwise is a retarded bootlicker that has probably never had a child in their life.
>>
>>70615571
this

but come on, there're limits. do the kid a favor: if you and your spouse are fugly, that kid's gonna have a shit life
>>
>>70614475
Ugly people, fat people and weebs are taken care of by natural selection, there's no reason to be such a cuck bootlicker that you need to bother with a law or something against it.
>>
As a beautiful person I would prefer if you not beautiful people would just stop.
>>
>>70614475
the only irredeemable thing about that character was that he was so fucking stupid
>>
As an ugly person, childhood and growing up is awful. I have sexual urges and no one willing to reciprocate. As I get older I have begun to feel that not reproducing will be a mercy on the future of humanity. So Trump-forbid I ever do meet someone willing to fuck me (for money or whatever, I am also shallow so she better not be an uggo) I definitely do not want to have any child with my genes.
>>
>>70614475

This is a self-correcting problem since ugly people have low sexual market value
>>
>>70614475

objectification is for females and fags

flowers and bees, nigga
>>
>>70621196
ugly people fuck other ugly people
>>
>>70621123
I dont believe you. Post pic. Most people from your country are fucking beautiful
>>
>>70614475

nah check /pol/ its a problem solving it self who wizzard here?
>>
>>70614475
Perhaps what is more important is that we only smart people to reproduce, thus increasing intelligence. Perhaps anything >110iq
>>
>>70615004
No. No we shouldn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 225x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 225x223
>>70614475
The typical anon looks like pic related. So of course this board wants ugly people to reproduce because /pol/ wants to reproduce.
>>
>>70615571
Ugly neckbeard detected.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.