[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People are acting like a brokered convention WILL happen. There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
He only needs about 55% of the remaining delegates, and nearly all remaining states are winner-take-all states where he holds a comfortable lead.

Stop fuelling the Cruz faggot shills on here. Guys like Ben Shapiro are the face of the cuckservative movement that is trying to stop Trump.
>>
File: itsogrenow.png (14 KB, 947x130) Image search: [Google]
itsogrenow.png
14 KB, 947x130
>shh go to sleep
>>
File: lelreddit.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
lelreddit.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>70612842

>shh you have to go back
>>
>>70612788
Shut the austeiala
It will happen
And if trump loses
We will revolt and make sure the GOP never had a person on office again

We are not cucks like sanders or curze
We chose our guy due to this fact and that alone

We can take out millions of votes and stack them to another party just as they see it as nothing
>>
File: Romney_win.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
Romney_win.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>
File: AbsolutelyCruz.jpg (66 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyCruz.jpg
66 KB, 620x412
>>70612842
Ted Cruz is a self appointed Messiah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9JYj4jaA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp4lIvDIv-g

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/cruz-and-his-seven-mountain-dominionism-is-not-in-my-bible-is-it-in-yours/

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-christians-are-criticizing-ted-cruz-and-israel/

He's an opportunistic scumbag to boot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDnuWLuAbCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozMqBTMI9Y

No moderate or independant will vote for this lunatic dominionist come November. Hillary will use this angle and stomp his dumbass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

TRUMP 2016! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
I really hope he hits the number, or convinces Ted to drop out once Ted exceeds 100% of the remaining delegates required.

The corruption within the GOP as well as outside of it is terrifying, in fact it's surreal.
>>
The problem is they are actively stealing the pledged delegates he's already won. Don't believe for a second there wont be jew tricks and rule changing the moment Trump wins.
>>
The GOP is dead, fighting too hard against the current. Sure, Trump is an asshole, but he has popular support. Can't win elections without popular support. Therefore it's over. The whole election is between Hillary and Bernie now. None of the Republicans can be taken seriously.
>>
>>70612842
I used to be close to the Trump campaign, but now I'm close to the Cruz campaign. Lets get together and start the Ted Revolution!
>>
File: 2012-11-08-z1.png (20 KB, 644x413) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-08-z1.png
20 KB, 644x413
>People actually believe Trump can win.
>>
>>70613135
>>70613220

people, don't forget, the democrat side is doing the same thing. there is not a real two party system. the establishment runs both sides and they are scared shitless.

we must not let this year's shenanigans go unpunished. if the establishment gets their way with rigging the elections, we must start a civil war. this will be the last election if we do nothing.
>>
>>70612788
I think the GOP won't pull their punches when it comes to stealing the nomination from Trump, they have the media and the entire political system behind them after all, even Obongo of which I was under the impression had to remain neutral has openly said "Trump will not succeed me". The corruption is so widespread it's unreal, the tinfoil hats were right all along.

I'm not sure what's gonna happen if/when it comes to a brokered convention, but I feel it won't be pretty.
>>
RNC has decided to get rid of the broken two party system by ensuring the GOP never holds office again. An honorable self killing. They realized being reactionary racists is no way to lead a country. It's democrats from here on out, boys
>>
>>70612788

we ought to be prepared for everything OP

mutually assured destruction

we will drag the GOP through the mud if they attempt to betray the voters.
>>
>>70613347
Those percentages are off. In that the republican make and female doesn't come to 100, but the dem one does.

Fuck off.
>>
>>70612842
I'm close to the Trump campaign and you are a lying faggot.
>>
>>70613496
>They realized being reactionary racists is no way to lead a country.
Trump hasn't said anything racist, though.
>>
kasich is going to get cruz nominated

kasich has been doing good in the north east, states near new york. hes going to make sure trump doesnt get all the new york delegates because that would mean cruz wont be able to get the 1237 delegates. if cruz doesnt get at least 6 delegates in new york, which he will if trump doesnt get more than half the votes, hes in the same position as kasich and he will have to rely on a brokered convention
>>
>>70612842
>I'm a source close to trump
>cause I said lol
>>
>>70612788
Was'n Trump supposed to win wisconsin?
>>
>>70614493
No
>>
>>70614493
Any Jesusland state he won't win against Cruz.
>>
>>70614254
It's really incredibly how these faggots vote for Kasich even though he's mathematically eliminated. They must do it out of sheer spite for Trump.
>>
I used the be a Trump supporter, but now I'm a Trump insider and let me tell you that we're going to lose. It's time to feel the Bern guys, redistribute your vote and your wealth to the winning team!
>>
>>70614548
I still don't understand how did a slimy rat like Cruz do so well in religious states.
>>
>>70615001
Because he's not an atheist like Trump.
>>
>>70613496
You're more right than you know.
>>
File: BasedAJ.png (1016 KB, 1081x880) Image search: [Google]
BasedAJ.png
1016 KB, 1081x880
I used to be a Trump supporter.

I still am, but I used to, too.

Because I'm not a shill, a cuck or a faggot, and neither is Trump.
>>
>>70615001
Most religious leaders are incredibly slimy. Religious people are prone to blind faith in authority, so what should be a group of principled people who will only support a good leader actually tend to be incredibly naive and terrible judges of character.
>>
>>70613347
1). Neither Democrat candidate is nearly as popular as Obama was
2). Romney wasn't nearly as popular as Trump is
>>
OP assumes there isn't any fuckery going on behind the scenes.

Watch Trump miss the target number by 1%, watch the brokered convention begin, watch this shit storm build to biblical proportions and rip the GOP apart.

The DNC is trying to keep all their ducks in a row so that it only seems like the GOP is in a shambles. When the GOP's rotten house falls over, it's going to land on the DNC's house.
>>
>>70613347
Blacks and Mexicans don't vote unless they're voting for a black or mexican.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.