[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the deal with niggers and woks? They always say "get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: IMUSA-wok.jpg (76 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
IMUSA-wok.jpg
76 KB, 500x380
Whats the deal with niggers and woks?

They always say "get wok get wok" and "stay wok we need to be wok"

What the fuck am I missing?
>>
File: 1441849746691.gif (511 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1441849746691.gif
511 KB, 800x450
>Greece can't into vowels
>>
>>70612312
im not married so I wouldnt know
>>
File: lifelibertypursuit.jpg (99 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
lifelibertypursuit.jpg
99 KB, 980x490
>G E T G U A P
G E T G U A P
>G E T G U A P

>bitch I'm gettin' money
>that's why these niggas, they don't like me
>well I don't like you neither
>but I like maserati's
>>
File: 1459711212901.png (35 KB, 241x249) Image search: [Google]
1459711212901.png
35 KB, 241x249
>>70612384
Well done
>>
this will explain everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs
>>
Why do niggers always eat shrimp fried rice? shits true, when I was in high school I worked in a chinese restaurant and thats all they ordered besides wings or ribs
>>
>>70612180
They need to get "work" or crack cocaine.
>>
>>70613099
its probably marketed to them as "little tiny pieces of fried chicken"
>>
>>70612921

Does anyone listen to riffraff seriously? I still don't know whether he's 100% taking the piss, he's being serious and everyone loves to laugh at him, or he's playing on his character and people listen to his music because they think its good.
>>
>>70613465
I think our society has degenerated enough for people to listen to him seriously. And im 99% he is serious
>>
File: young-dolph_zdyjdp.jpg (35 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
young-dolph_zdyjdp.jpg
35 KB, 680x440
>>70613465
some of his songs are catchy, he's obviously a meme though. there's an up and coming nigger named young dolph that kind of sounds like him now though, pic related.
>>
>Trying to understand niggers

Niggers are degenerate by blood; they make up retarded words so white bois don't figure out the illegal shit they are doing. Can't understand what Jamal means? Nine times out of eleven, he is talking about breaking the law.
>>
>>70612384
God dammit that was unexpectedly funny.
>>
>>70616051
you honor me, japan
arigato (I think)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.