[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, this documentary really opened my eyes, so sad what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: brainwashing of my dad.png (507 KB, 955x534) Image search: [Google]
brainwashing of my dad.png
507 KB, 955x534
Wow, this documentary really opened my eyes, so sad what the right wing media has been doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=813V_GId5N8

Jen Senko, a documentary filmmaker, looks at the rise of right-wing media through the lens of her WWII vet father who changed from a life-long, nonpolitical Democrat to an angry, right-wing fanatic after his discovery of talk radio on a lengthened commute to work. In trying to understand how this happened, she not only finds this to be a phenomenon, but also uncovers some of the forces behind it: a plan by Roger Ailes under Nixon to create a media for the GOP; the Lewis Powell Memo, urging business leaders to influence institutions of public opinion - especially the universities - the media and the courts; and under Reagan, the dismantling of the Fairness Doctrine - all of which helped to change the entire country's direction and culture, misinformed millions, divided families and even the country itself.
>>
>Doesn't realize that /pol/ is satire
>>
Jen Senko is guilty of doing exactly what the right wing media is accused of doing. If you can't see that, you shouldn't be allowed to vote in any country.
>>
>>70611976
>so sad what the right wing media has been doing
>[became a] right-wing fanatic after his discovery of talk radio

Leftists get the entire MSM, right-wingers are relegated to talk radio (which in itself has been partially subverted), and OP wants to preach to me how the right wing media is a problem? Where's the outcry at all the awful things the leftist media has contributed towards.
>>
>>70611976
>implying he isn't brainwashed

>>70612193
this.

holy shit i feel bad for these newbarinos!
>>
>>70611976
Liberals and Leftists dindu nuffin huh, You think we have high esteem for Amnesty Reagan, as well as Fox news. man the left has become a parody unto itself, they can no longer handle dissent. There really is no right wing media.
>>
>le right wing boogeyman
>>
>>70611976

So who owns the institutions
of public opinion today? Nearly all university professors, social media moguls, and the biggest news outlets among millennials are left liberal leaning. Nothing divides and tears this country apart more today than leftists.
>>
>>70611976
"WAAAAAH THEY ARE BRAINWASHING HIM HE TOTALLY DIDN'T MAKE UP HIS OWN OPINION"
Le eval rightwing boogeyman
>>
It blows my mind that liberals think the media is overwhelmingly conservative.

Talk radio is the only form that's dominated by the right-wing. Everything else has a blatant left-wing bias.
>>
>>70613003
Well if you're on the extreme left everything less extreme seems right wing to you.
>>
>>70611976

>1960s, never a bad thing to say about people or race

>1965 Immigration and Aationality Act changes imigrant demographics from european immigrants to third world imigrants, starting the huge demographic shift being pushed back against today

>Rise of right wing media to inform American's of their country's changing demographics and dire future

>Post 1960s OMG MUH DADS BEEN BRAIN WASHED!

Your a fucking let down OP
>>
File: 1458024519638.png (381 KB, 563x541) Image search: [Google]
1458024519638.png
381 KB, 563x541
>>70611976
it just gets better and better
>>
>>70613003
You blame the media for your problems regardless because the media is the jew of the world. Every remaining candidate (as well as their supporters) have blamed the media this cycle. Its a boogeyman for everyone because it doesn't constantly suck the dick of any one candidate. (Clinton is arguable, but no one likes clinton)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.