[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously hope you don't call yourself redpilled but still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11
File: jesus_reconstruction.jpg (535 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
jesus_reconstruction.jpg
535 KB, 1280x800
I seriously hope you don't call yourself redpilled but still worship Rabbi Yeshua
>>
How do we know Jesus' jawline, nosal bridge height, brow ridge size and cheekbone height? Skin tone is easy to guess by region, but how do we know enough to construct that specific face that gets bandied about constantly? Somebody pls answer.
>>
>>70611407
The Shroud of Turin actually looks nothing like that
>>
>>70611407
We dont.... this photo has the same credibility as those paintings of black jesus.. there is plenty of white middle eastern people anyway so skin tone. isnt a gurantee even tho he was prolly tan . anyways.

DESU jesus is everyboody tho
>>
>>70611078
You forgot half of his DNA was from God.

Chekmate atheist
>>
The rabbi-religion was an offshoot of the traditional religion of Judaea which was still considered a cult circa 30 AD and didn't assume it's modern form for another 500-1000 years after that. Jesus specifically tells his followers not to call anyone "rabbi" in the Sermon on the Mount.
>>
>thinks he is redpilled
>doesn't into the mystery schools
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EApnhO2OIrw&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70611611
So Joseph was the earliest cuck
>>
File: tumblr_o34tqjXTky1tsy4y2o1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o34tqjXTky1tsy4y2o1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x450
>>70613071
>>
Christianity is gay as fuck. Every other religion worships bad ass figures who fought in war, or cool ass supernatural shit.

What did Jesus do? Came to Earth to die like a little bitch. That's fucking gay as fuck.

I would respect Christianity if it actually had some cool shit to it. But a pussy who died after being nailed to a stake? Hahahaha. Fuck that.

I'd rather worship the motherfucking sun than that moron.
>>
>>70613071
If you want.
I prefer to think of a good man who did not want the poor Mary to be stoned to death by evil jews.
>>
>>70611530
Yeah, and it's also a fake made WAY after Jesus died.

This is modeling done off of skulls from that period, since Jesus was described as looking the same as his followers.
>>
>>70613204
There are quite a lot of warrior saints.
The most famous for the anglo speaking is Saint George, but you will find much more if you google a little.
>>
>>70611078

That wasn't his name and little is there left of what he actually preached.
>>
>>70613204
>I would respect Christianity if it actually had some cool shit to it

Jeremiah 8:8

They changed it.

But lemme into some coof for you, imagine eternity in heaven, this is just a moment of that time: you snort some coke, you get into your vr pods with your buds and you hunt dinosaurs with rocket launchers while high.

How's that not awesome?
>>
>>70613204
The Old Testament is full of jews slaughtering people in the levant though pretty graphic.
>>
>>70613497
Just read some about him he didn't do shit? Supposedly saved a town from a dragon ( Which sounds more like he had a desert hallucination ) And cucked some empress into christianity and then got executed for it
>>
>>70611078

i am jesus. you are all forgiven for you blasphemy.
>>
>Reminder: According to catholics and protties, the God that made cocaine, sluts, pussy, tits, ass, benis, the prostate, and many other assortment of fun things hates actual fun.

t. Satan Barbossa.
>>
>>70613966

Spooky get

>>70613923
Heresay

>>70613200
Best meme ever

>>70613789
Bible is horeshit
>>
>>70614163

Yep, it's bullshit, it's what I'm telling you, jeremiah 8;8 literally says they pasted bullshit in the bible instead of the actual stuff.
>>
>>70614237
>jeremiah 8;8
How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

thank god for atheist because they only make my faith stronger
>>
>>70614237
Why don't you keep reading to get some context and get a King James
>>
>>70614534

Nice cherry-picked translation.

Why don't you paste the one that says scribes produced falsehoods?
>>
>>70614584

Look kid:

1. I was literally promised heaven by God himself.
2. I was severely punished the moment I followed Jesus.
3. I was severely punished the moment I followed your doctrines even without mentioning Jesus.

Deal with it.
>>
I need a deity that fights monsters and has big muscles, not complicated philosophies and disciplined control of passions and appetites. Why yes I'm a literal child why do you ask
>>
>>70614782
What are you on about? And you are cherry picking versions as well. There are lots of errors in new translations
>>
>>70614900

These are not errors, the bible is a work of satan, you know, it is not an oral tradition that is passed on by word of mouth and witnessing of miraclous works by accident.

The world is in the hands of satan and the peopel in there lie
>>
>>70614735

king james bible is the least most corupted translation but i will try to get the hebrew translation for vain and lie and false, and see who is right
>>
>>70614879
>not complicated philosophies and disciplined control of passions and appetites

You don't need any of those for the god of the bible, they changed the commandments.

And the god of the bible fucks up fucking dragons, demons and leviathan.
>>
JESUS WAS WHITE

THE GALILEANS WERE GENTILES THAT WERE FORCED TO CONVERT TO JUDAISM AT SWORD-POINT ONLY A CENTURY PRIOR TO JESUS
>>
>>70614980
King James 2000 Bible
How do you say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly he made it falsely; the pen of the scribes made it a lie.
>>
>>70614977
Thanks for proving my point. The new bible versions are works of satan
>>
>>70615092
>Thanks for proving my point. The new bible versions are works of satan
>>
>>70615095

Do a miracle, according to kjv you only need faith, and you have a lot seeming how uptight you are about it.
>>
>>70611078

I don't consider myself "redpilled" because I'm not an idiot, but I also don't follow any religion.
>>
Very few, if any, people on this board are genuinely faithful Christians.

The majority of them are just indulging you in your edgelord fantasy because you're better off here tipping your fedora than shoving bananas up your euphorium.
>>
>>70615137
I'm not uptight I'm just thinking you should look to Jesus more
>>
>>70611078
You're right I don't

But western culture wouldn't exist without it
>>
>>70615187

Do a miracle, you are looking to Jesus more than me.
>>
>>70615215
And what would a miracle do for you
>>
>>70611078
>Yeshua
I don't get why people call him Yeshua. He never spoke Hebraic at least not documented anywhere, Jesus spoke Arameic and there is no "Y" or "J" sounds in arameic. Closest is "I"-sound
>>
>>70613204
>not knowing that during the 2nd Coming, Jesus returns as one pissed off motherfucker, riding a black stallion, adorned in armor, carring a banner and weapon, while leading an army of Angels to do battle across the globe with Satan and his minions.

Get the fuck off my board you filthy heathen.
>>
>>70615361
Jewish lies to get dumb goyim to worship physical Israel
>>
>>70615361
The good old dude who sells kebabs in our village is called Isah, he said it's the arabic equivalent of jesus. Is it Isah?
>>
What is with all these heathens? This is a conservative board! Who else is Catholics here?

Glorious Roman Catholic Reporting.
>>
>>70615042
Probably many of the original tribes of Israel were white (not Judah, obviously). The Peleset (Philistines), one of the main ethnic groups in eponymous Palestine before the appearance of the Hebrew tribes, were closely related to the Greeks -- Goliath is the Hebrew transcription of Kalliades, or the Lydian/Luwian equivalent. Several other less numerous tribes that the Egyptians report as allied with the Peleset were probably other closely related Anatolian speakers of languages similar to Greek. Some remnants of the Mitanni and/or Hyskos may also have been involved.

What can't be denied is that some of the same cow-sacrifice rituals described in the Vedas and attested in archaeological digs in the Indo-European homeland somehow found their way into the Hebrew liturgy. The "band of brothers" myth and a fake genealogy connecting several tribes was a very standard way for nomadic tribes to cement a long-term alliance. The largest of these tribes was probably made up of "Abiru", itinerant herder/robbers who existed at the fringes of Mesopotamian civilization, and the others were colonists from other parts of the Eastern Med.
>>
File: 530730885_small.jpg (12 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
530730885_small.jpg
12 KB, 400x225
>>70615799
>>
>>70615799
Why do you worship a marxist in a funny white hat? Isn't the word of God enough for you?
>>
At some point in your adulthood, you will eventually realize that it's the same, not just here on /pol/, but every where else throughout the world.
>>
>>70615927
There is only on true word of God and it has been handed down through 2,000 years of unbroken succession. There is only one true and holy church, protestant heathens please go.
>>
>yeshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2th50O6-0Mg
>>
>>70615465

nice fairy tales.
>>
If nihilists are absolutely right and nothing actually matters, then why does it matter if people believe the opposite?
>>
>>70611407
This was based on known fossils from the area from that time period. Its an assumption that Jesus being a normal every day jew looked similar to this.
>>
>>70611078
in this thread /pol/ flip flops and writhes as their hate of the mudslime genetics intereferes with culture that was borne from the mind of such mudslime genetics beyond all doubt.

/popcorn,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wU-mSfpVUY
>>
File: molodi2013-4.jpg (64 KB, 807x538) Image search: [Google]
molodi2013-4.jpg
64 KB, 807x538
>>70613204
And also every other country is a shithole, the idea of basic constitutional rights comes directly from 10 commandments, the reason christian world expanded by conversion and sword more than any other is because christianity reduces intersocietal tension and tribalism to such extent that people can channel their energy into things other than survival, namely industry, outward expansion, arts and simply hard labor.
If you want a good historic example - Russia was conquered and slaughtered by nomads almost entirely and for centuries it's remnants could not match them militarily because of cavalry steppe advantage. But as soon as Russia got gunpowder and adopted gulyay-gorod tactic muslim khanates fell in a single swoop one after another and showed none of the same resilience, you can't find them on a map today.
The reason europe is so disunited today is exactly because of decline of christianity, people just can't trust one another on most important issues, they can't trust their politicians and politicians feel like they can divide and conquer their own people.
Listen, I live in a fucking postcommunist country and christianity only looks like a silly relict of the past when you're completely surrounded by good christians whom you know you can trust, period. Commies even tried to introduce 12 principles of communist builder - which are exact copy of 10 commandments without the word christianity in it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_Code_of_the_Builder_of_Communism
>>
File: Mithras_04.jpg (128 KB, 610x643) Image search: [Google]
Mithras_04.jpg
128 KB, 610x643
>2016
>not worshipping Mithras
>>
>>70616486
So what substance did the creators of that video use to make that happen?
>>
>>70615092
The Great Bible of 1540 reads: " Suerly in vayne hath he prepared his penne, & vaynly haue the wryters wryten it"

Bishops' Bible 1568 "Howe dare ye say then, we are wyse, we haue the lawe of the Lorde among vs? Truely in vayne hath he prepared his penne, and vainely haue the writers written it."

The Geneva Bible 1587 "Howe doe yee say, Wee are wise, and the Lawe of the Lorde is with vs? Loe, certeinly in vaine made hee it, the penne of the scribes is in vaine."

source http://www.originalbibles.com/the-great-bible-1540-original-pdf/

Now what bible is right one writen in 2000 or one in 1540
>>
>>70616722
Nevermind.

No sound.

May have been a pellet gun. May have been a microwave gun. I has a sad.
>>
>>70616299

it doesnt.
>>
File: 1341207186247.jpg (129 KB, 594x873) Image search: [Google]
1341207186247.jpg
129 KB, 594x873
>>70616699
I absolutely worship Mithra
>>
File: 1393216825409.png (728 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1393216825409.png
728 KB, 798x1000
>The current year.
>He still believes in religion of any kind.
>>
>>70611078
Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef get it right, anon. Coulda been a contendermensch. Unfortunately those stupid Esses got to him. Stronnius Stronius knows nothing!
>>
>>70615465

Black stallion? Where did you get that?

When Jesus comes back he's supposed to be on a chariot of white horses.
>>
>>70613204
Gr8 b8 r8 8/8 m8
>>
>>70616699
>Mithras

Mithras a shit
>>
>>70617027

the current year swarmed by muslims but fucking man is normal, man become womanis normal a hundred other clues that something is going on.

but but but there is no god
>>
>>70617304
Learn English, you Dutch prick.
>>
>>70617304
The blessing of Kek is upon us.
>>
>>70617383

muh typo , because i am to much of a stupid cunt to debate someone
>>
>>70617427

only if you have double digits
>>
If you ever get that suspicion that everything around you is a really cruel joke being played on you by people who are both smarter and have more influence than you, i regret to inform you that it's not.
>>
There are grown men in this thread that think Jesus looked like some handsome Aryan man.

He was a filthy sand nigger. Grow up.
>>
>>70613204

He went into fucking underworld and kicked Hades' ass himself.

Ignorant faggot
>>
>>70613375
John 20:7 shows that the shroud of Turin is fake

"while the cloth that had covered Jesus' head was folded up and lying apart from the other wrappings."

His head was wrapped separately to his body.
>>
File: 1429499591727.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429499591727.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>70616127
>mfw 12-13 mins in
>>
>>70616840

The more modern doesn't equal wronger, since people retranslate for a reason.
>>
>>70618196

haha yes they got it wrong for 2000 years
>>
File: mystery foreskin vampire.png (436 KB, 1041x581) Image search: [Google]
mystery foreskin vampire.png
436 KB, 1041x581
>>70611078
>jewish researchers
Oy vey goyim, such a terrible fate for white hegemony.
We have discovered that Jesus was a black man and built the pyramids in China!
>>
>>70619225

oy vey where are you talking about historical speaking jesus did not even exist, no proof of it
>>
>>70611078
Meryn fucking Trant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNZBgu19Ys

I wonder what the actor thinks when he sees that shit.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.