[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He still hasn't realized that moral universalism is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1459195902645.gif (28 KB, 206x199) Image search: [Google]
1459195902645.gif
28 KB, 206x199
>He still hasn't realized that moral universalism is poison and the root cause of our problems today.

The jews only exploited this weakness. The root cause is the insanity of moral universalism.

All of the non-whites, especially the jews and the East Asians, understand that there is one set of moral rules for how they treat their own people and another set of moral rules for how they treat outsiders.

YOU STAY WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE
>>
>>70610520

but muh world citizen.
>>
>>70610520
>"understand"
Based on what?
"That's just how it is" is not a valid answer.
>>
File: 1890sc_Pears_Soap_Ad.jpg (737 KB, 879x1324) Image search: [Google]
1890sc_Pears_Soap_Ad.jpg
737 KB, 879x1324
>>70611997
Don't forget muh white man's burden. We are morally obligated to uplift every savage ape in the world rather than just putting a bullet in them and taking their land.

This shit goes back way too far. It's disgusting how long this has plagued and deteriorated our societies.
>>
>>70610520
relativism is an even bigger problem.
>>
>>70612853
Based on the well-being and continued survival of your people.

When you treat outgroups the same way that you treat your ingroup then your behavior quickly becomes suicidal. This is what is happening with the "refugees" that are flooding into Europe. Why should Europe care? These people are not Europeans, they're not even white. European nations should tell them to leave and shoot them if they don't get out, but they don't because they are forced to treat these hostile outgroups as if they were their own people.

When you cannot differentiate between outgroups and your ingroup then you're like a gazelle that just wanders up to a lion and treats the lion the same way that it would treat another gazelle. That will quickly be a dead gazelle.

Try to think of any of the major problems that we face today and eventually you can trace the problem back to moral universalism. Blacks? We have no reason to care about them. Send them back to Africa or otherwise get rid of them. Europe's guilt over colonialism? No reason to care. The holocaust? It should not matter. We shouldn't need to debunk it because we shouldn't give a shit about what happened to some non-white outgroup in the first place. We only see the idea of the holocaust as morally wrong because of moral universalism. It is suicidal to care about people who are not your people.
>>
File: 1457385937401.jpg (27 KB, 261x241) Image search: [Google]
1457385937401.jpg
27 KB, 261x241
>>70613281
You reasoning for trying to preserve racial purity are arbitrary and borderline non-existent. I'm already considered an abomination by some for being and Irish/English mix so I don't respect where you have decided to draw the line. The only important part of preserving your nation in my opinion is if you have a healthy culture that is being attacked and destablized by outsiders, because at least there's tangible damage to witness in this case.
>>
Both universalism and relativism are shit
Universalism doesn't work because it only applies to white people. You can talk all day about the non-aggression principle, but it's not going to stop a nigger from assaulting you.

Relativism is just saying ''lol nothing's objective! How can you say muslims are bad, it's their culture!!! It's ok for a nigger to do this because he's been marginalized and buttered his all life''.
Fuck both.
You have to reject them. Stop falling for ''fancy'' words that don't mean shit. If you have a problem you don't consult your big book of relativism or universalism. You evaluate each problem individually based on what's best for you and people around you.
>>
>>70613638
>Fuck both.
Yes, thank you.
My college has been cramming post-modernism and relativism down my throat and it makes me sick.
>>
>>70613706
It's basically a GOP vs Democrats situation. You lose either way.
Be vary every time someone gives you two options that SEEM like polar opposites but accomplish the same thing. There's usually a better third option.
>>
>>70610520
Too fucking right, I can be friends with Whitey, sure but at the end of the stay he ain't one of me and I expect him to treat me the same but you've all eaten this multicultural shit up for some reason, look after yourselves first, nobody else is going to!

Stick with your own but don't hate the rest.
>>
the sad fact is that the INTERNET is the codification of globalism, universalism and relativism

if you really care about your own people you have to reject the internet.
>>
File: jap_gets_it.jpg (91 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
jap_gets_it.jpg
91 KB, 960x600
>>70610520
>>
do you not even realize that you have people form multiple flags TALKING to each other behind the same screens (invented only by white people)

you're so deep in you don't even realize it.
>>
>>70614033
Nice argument
>You think the holocaust didn't happen?
>wow, notice how ur using a computer and ur breathing air. What about that, huh? Fucking owned
>>
File: Lady Liberty stew.jpg (59 KB, 446x640) Image search: [Google]
Lady Liberty stew.jpg
59 KB, 446x640
>>70613529
The mixing of any outside culture creates conflict. For example, look at the famous American "melting pot" that some Europeans seem to see as some kind of success story.

http://thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/09/were-you-assimilable.html

It was hellish from the very beginning. None of these people assimilated and our nation just become increasingly worse and increasingly violent as we brought in increasingly alien people.

When you mix cultures of the same race then you will get violent clashes and if you're lucky then they will both water each other down until you're left with something bland and lacking in any strong identity that is inferior to what came before it, but when you mix completely different races then you're just asking for disaster and widespread ethnic enclaving and violence.
>>
The fact that you're here on the internet discussing this means you already fell for what the OP is saying.

you don't even have a people, you only have strangers through a screen , you aren't even looking at real people and don't know whether they are your people or not. Hell this place is full of bots that aren't even people.
>>
>>70614181
the internet is the main cause of all the mixing of cultures in the past 20 years. TECHNOLOGY is the great destroyer of unique cultures

pre-industrial society prevented this melting and destruction by simple PHYSICAL limitations.
>>
File: the real question.jpg (22 KB, 604x440) Image search: [Google]
the real question.jpg
22 KB, 604x440
>He still hasn't realized that *POINTLESS BUZZWORD* is poison and the root cause of our problems today.

The *BIG RELIGION* only exploited this weakness. The root cause is the insanity of *POINTLESS BUZZWORD*.

WE ALL DUMB AS HELL
>>
>>70614338
Thank you, Sweden.
>>
>>70612880
Holy hell, "Pear's Soap" still exists. Gotta get some White Man's Burden racist soap :)
>>
>>70614338
>jews
>*BIG RELIGION*

Malicious tribe would be more accurate if you want something that describes them in a generic *insert here* kind of way.
>>
File: codreanu.jpg (38 KB, 600x282) Image search: [Google]
codreanu.jpg
38 KB, 600x282
>>70610520
>>70613281
>>70613638
Completely agree

The sad truth is that we either change the current system by force in a few years time, and we can save most of what we got left

or

Wait till we're robbed of all our material and spiritual wealth and the only thing we have left is the so called white spirit and only then we rebel.

I see the second one futile,weak, and pathetic.
And by the time we would regain our stance, China/Japan/Korea will be decades ahead of us.

The worst thing to admit is that it's all the fault of white people. The fault of the past and present leaders, who'd rather cater to the short term needs of the retarded plebs than plan on what's good for our countries in the long run.

What I mean in simple terms is that If you're the leader and you can't control the people under you, and you listen to the plebs instead of doing what's really good for them, than you are a weak handed retarded pussy, and not suited to be a leader at all.

The idiots must be controlled.
Read that again. The idiots MUST be controlled.
If you give freedom to idiots, they will surely only degrade and destroy what has been built so far.
We have to control the flow of their simple minded urges, that way we have a great force in our hands that can be used up for something good.
>>
>>70610520

anon didnt you read your liberal friends' facebook pages?

there is only one race. the human race. No need to discriminate.
>>
>>70613638
I literally just walked out of a lecture on universalism and what tipped me over the edge was the obvious attempt to make up new, fancy long words that donĀ“t mean jackshit but of course my normie college mates eats it raw.
>>
>>70615379
reminder that you are most likely one of said idiots, and this forum is a method to control and contain you
>>
>>70615739
No shit.
/pol/ was created because there's too much politics discussion on other boards. It's the same reason both /mlp/ and /lgbt/ were created. To control and contain us. It's not the big evil government doing it though, it was Moot who received complaints about off-topic shit on boards.
>>
>>70616152
>>70616417
Don't reply to him.
You can't argue with retards and trolls.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.