[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is astrology degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1000x1000
I know it's probably bullshit, but it really interests me for some reason.
>>
>>70609861
yes is satanisim
>>
File: 1460330569387.jpg (445 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1460330569387.jpg
445 KB, 499x499
>>70609861
it's bullshit

don't look to the stars for answers

make your own
>>
it's complete bullshit but people swear and live their lives by it
i'm a libra so i usually pussy slay those delusional idiots
>>
If you mess with it you'll get into troubles.

It's occultism, basically satanism.
>>
>>70610550
lmao no it won't, being an idiot gets you in trouble
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 184x273
>>70610374
I'm a Virgo (inb4 virgin joke), but I'm on the Virgo-Libra cusp.
>>
File: moon.jpg (368 KB, 3025x2989) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
368 KB, 3025x2989
>>70610374
libra squad
>>
>>70609861
4 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

humz
>>
>>70610664
confirmed for being a newfag in astrology. there is no cusp. you are either a virgo or a libra. go online and find out the exact date of change in the year you were born

>>70609861
tell me your date of birth OP and I'll tell you exactly why it really interests you. also, the last four digits of your credit card and your mom's maiden name might help
>>
>>70609861

People who were born in February were born millions and millions of miles away from people who were born in July. That's what my hippie sister would tell me when we talked about astrology. Pretty interesting.
>>
>>70610991
POO
>>
Awww yeah Libra best sign fuck the haters
>>
>>70609861
Astrology is interesting for kuffar without critical thinking skills and a lack of understanding about science.

There exist no mechanism to explain how astrology WOULD work that makes sense. And same horoscopes might be completely contradictory the same day for the same sign, but they are so vague that anyone who reads them still think they apply
>>
Cancer reporting in. Where my cancer lads at.
>>
>>70609861
I'm Aquarius on Gemini.
I know quite a lot of astrology, and yes, is degenerate as fuck and I don't believe a single dot of it, but is great for catching women.
>>
File: 1452101554727.jpg (40 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452101554727.jpg
40 KB, 540x540
>>70611069
that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard, worse than
>anon as a libra you are in control, you understand ying and yang
>you control everything yet nothing at the same time
>>
>>70611353
anon, wtf does 'aquarius on gemini' mean?
>>
>>70611219
That's how "psychics" still make money. They just guess vague shit and hope you're gullible enough to fall for their shenanigans.
>>
It's unjustifiable unknowledge beliefs based on expecting the month of someone's birth having any relevance to their daily lives.

At best it's interesting polytheism, but even if the stars were conscious it doesn't mean they'd give fucks about us. It's a deliberate ignorance of the true masters of our destiny, ourselves.

>>70610550
Lol what trouble?

My knowledge of the occult is deep, enlightenment has become rarer.
>>
>>70611645
>aquarius on gemini'
aquarius is the sign
gemini is the ascendant sign at the time of birth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascendant
>>
>>70609861
of course it's bullshit

the stars in the sky look much different then they did when they made all this BS up
>>
>>70611951
THIS IS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjmliqhZ-c
>>
>>70612034
why you gotta ruin chacaron like that
>>
>>70609861
Only if you let it control your life because it's completely made-up.

My sign is apparently Pieces but I'm not very emotional at all. My ex was a Sagittarius and she wasn't incredibly fit or hyperactive either.

Signs can be completely wrong, don't let the date of your conception decide your personality and lifestyle for you.
>>
>>70611527

It's not retarded. The same point on the globe moves a lightyear every 1300 solar years.

There are literally thousands of kilometres between each month.
>>
EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF AN ASTROLOGY CONFERENCE
pretty informative guys, i'd give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ
>>
>>70612034
I like women, and women like astrology.
What's the problem?
>>
>>70611951
I see. I know what ascendant or rising sign means. though I find it ridiculous, I actually have esoteric knowledge on the subject. It's just the first time I've heard it described that way.

btw, the moon is in your ascendant sign today and trining your sun. you can do an ama in this thread, you'd be really good at getting your point across today.
>>
File: really_cool_picture_fam.jpg (238 KB, 701x923) Image search: [Google]
really_cool_picture_fam.jpg
238 KB, 701x923
I was pretty into it for one summer and found that it isn't just >hurr 12 personalities

So you have 4 horoscopes that define you, only two are really important and keeps shit semi simple.
So look up your Horoscope for sun, and then moon. You need a website calculator to figure this out.

The sun sign is the sign that you are aspiring to become, and the noon sign is the emotions you possess and return to. So for example, if you were Gemini moon and had a Leo sun you would crave many relationships and attempt to become an alpha, but spiral back into a Gemini.

I'm a Capricorn moon and a Leo sun. My dual description is pretty cool but going deeper is for the confused and lost. You should indulge in the curiosity but not in the practice.
>>
>>70612335
it's people like this why i'm so passionately against astrology
>>
>>70611527

Except what I said was a fact. If you believe the Earth rotates around the sun, than people who were born in February were born millions of miles away from people who were born in July. Fact
>>
>>70612390
me too me too :P
>>
>>70612211
>I like women, and women like astrology.

This is all you really need to wrap your head around, learn enough to bullshit a conversation.
>>
>>70611314
Cancer here, looks like I was born for this shitty website
>>
File: 146021239.jpg (179 KB, 623x623) Image search: [Google]
146021239.jpg
179 KB, 623x623
>>70609861

Astrology is REAL. The so-called 'horoscopes' that you read in newspapers is NOT 'astrology', it's bullshit. But astrology itself is REAL and it is a SCIENCE (and a VERY ANCIENT SCIENCE at that!). The rulers of this world take astrology VERY seriously because they KNOW what the true nature of 'reality' itself is. The rulers of this world do not COUGH if it isn't astrologically beneficial to their agendas. The rulers of this world do NOT want you to take astrology seriously. Everything in this universe is made of vibrational information fields. When the vibrating fields of information that a planet is made of collide with the vibrating fields of information that you are made of, we call this phenomenon 'astrology'. There is nothing 'supernatural' about astrology, we can describe the phenomenon called 'astrology' in a purely scientific language, it's just that astrology is a subtle phenomenon that occurs at levels of the electromagnetic spectrum that are beyond visible light - and that is why most people cannot perceive the phenomenon called 'astrology' (because we live in a physical world and astrology is a non-physical phenomenon..... like almost every other phenomenon in existence). My Western zodiac sign is Pisces and my Chinese zodiac sign is the Dragon! <3 ^_^
>>
>>70611314
Helloooo
>>
>>70613369
>a planet is made up of "vibrating information fields"
>science
is shit posting required coursework in 'stralian high schools?
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>70613369

Just as the human body has acupuncture points, Earth itself has acupuncture points - in the Western World, they are called 'ley lines' while in China, they are called 'dragon lines'. Same phenomenon, different name. Earth also has chakras, just like the human body does. Remember the ancient Hermetic axiom: "As above, so below.". It also works the other way around: "As below, so above."
What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that is within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake
>>
>>70613369
you know what your post tells me, anon? either that this is really good tumblr troll pasta or that your just turned 16 or 28 or 40, most probably in the last month. Namaste.
>>
>>70613541

I see what you do not see.
>>
>>70613369
>>70613597
here's your you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEe0Q5FMLtI
>>
>>70613369

Despite the trolly-ness of your post. I do agree.

Everything in the universe is cyclical. Its only obvious that cycles have patterns. Learning these is do-able.
>>
>>70609861
Aries master race
>>
File: 1458735236822.jpg (364 KB, 1140x1471) Image search: [Google]
1458735236822.jpg
364 KB, 1140x1471
>>70613730
yup buy into it fucking idiot
>>
>>70609861
Look up astrotheology.
>>
>>70609861
That shit doesn't work. I've been trying it off and on for years. It's bogus
Asstrology jumped the shark when that new sign was introduced. Shit is fake af
>>
>>70613369
>>70613597
>>70613649
beyond the whole baseless vibrating information field garbage and chakra mumbo I don't totally disagree with you. But its all so vague and impractical that it's not even worth knowing, let alone spending any precious time studying. seek higher pursuits and don't become a nigger witch doctor.
>>
>>70613909

Ophiuchus isn't a zodiac sign, Americoon.
>>
File: crestock-133928-2560x1600.jpg (695 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
crestock-133928-2560x1600.jpg
695 KB, 2560x1600
>>70609861
Look up your Natal Birth Chart using Western style 12 zodiac, here.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

While I found the above pretty accurate, I found a Sidereal based report much more descriptive.

Astrology is like the weather report. It can describe the stage, but our will applies to how we choose to proceed.

Astrology--and the occult in genreal--is disparaged and dismissed, while the elite and royalty study it well to master themselves and control the ignorant masses.

whatonearthishappening.com
>>
>>70614122

This. The late Nancy Reagan took astrology VERY seriously and she is just the tip of the iceberg! A lot of shit goes on behind closed doors.
>>
>>70613909

just contributing to the discussion. almost all astrology, esp the aussietroll types is bullshit. gotta admire his troll dedication though

http://www.astro.com/astrology/aa_article150701_e.htm
>>
>>70614018
Oh yeah I forgot you probably weren't old enough to remember the late 2000's

When every scientist on earth including every media outlet went along with. The whoreascope industry was put on suicide watch as a result until msm quietly and conveniently kept their mouths closed about the issue
>>
>>70614425

I'm 28, bruh (probably older than you). And experts of astrology don't take Ophiuchus seriously. Ophiuchus was a mainstream fad and that fad is dead.
>>
>>70611314
>>70612962
>>70613472
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I hope you have good doctors.
>>
>>70614578
Many so called experts went along with it too. They were producing horoscopes about with the new sign and putting them out regularly. The people, in all their shallowness felt as though their identity was being taken away. They were the ones who rejected the idea based on their own stupid egotism, they were turning their backs on the racket and the industry was at risk of crumbling

The whole thing is a farce. It's a scam
>>
>>70615000
>*written while on the toilet using my cell phone
>>
>>70610550
>astrology, a non-jewish spiritual/religious practice
>"sorry anon, that too belongs to JewSpiritSatan™"
Fuck you, kike - not every thing under the sun springs forth from the sacred scrolls of a band of desert bandits, you unimaginative piece of shit
>>
>>70614252
John Lennon and Yoko Ono did too. They didn't take trips because of it, etc.

>has something to do with his murder too
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.