[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yahoo being dismantled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
File: destro of yahoo.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
destro of yahoo.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
Hire a woman to run a thriving Internet company, heap praise upon her as she throws princess parties. Now Yahoo is about to be dissected only real value is in holdings. Will womyn ruin the tech field for good?
>>
>>70609177
Yes. Look at HP
>>
Yahoo was shit before her too though
They should have sold to Microsoft for $50 bil.
>>
http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-k-s-daily-mail-explores-bid-for-yahoo-backed-by-private-equity-1460324999
>>
>>70609177
Elect a woman to run your country
> Germany happens
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>70609177
Pic related isn't painting an accurate picture : even the scarce positive outliers are overly emotional when compared with male outliers.
Complete extermination and replacement by artificial wombs is the only course of action that can solve that issue, everything else is a bandaid on a gaping wound.
>>
What will happen to my email account though?
>>
>>70609309
This
>>
File: JUST CUNT MY SHIT UP FAM.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
JUST CUNT MY SHIT UP FAM.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>70609269
what you tryin' to say bro..
>>
>>70609177
Was she just brought in by Google to finish yahoo off?
>>
>>70609392
elect a nigger to run country
MERICA become lefty-shit hole
>>
>>70609177
Is she head chef of the kitchen at Yahoo, I don't understand what's going on here?
>>
100 Billion market cap to 30 billion under her leadership, keep in mind without ali Baba stake and yahoo Japan we could buy it with a day long gofundme session.
>>
>>70609601
Easy now Muhammad.
>>
>>70609665
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marissa_Mayer
>>
>>70609177
Princess Parties?
>>
Oh yeah nice generalization that just because one woman is hired and the company doesn't happen to do well = that all women are bad for businesses. Nice try, but there are other reasons for the dropping of the value of the company
>>
>>70609725
http://www.businessinsider.com/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-blows-millions-on-parties-and-sponsorships-says-eric-jackson-2015-12
>>
>>70609754
Here's your (Leaf)
>>
File: 415354353.jpg (669 KB, 1472x1582) Image search: [Google]
415354353.jpg
669 KB, 1472x1582
>>70609754
It's very hard to find all-female businesses.
I wonder why.
>>
>>70609668
Mr. 60 Percent is speaking
>>
>>70609177
She's prime presidential candidate material now.
>>
>>70609665
Haha, a woman head chef. Don't be silly. They're washing the dishes with a promise to be sous
>>
>>70609815
>It's very hard to find all-female businesses.
Australian brothels.
>>
>>70609754
do you even know what she's been doing at yahoo? She's an international joke.
>>
>>70609901
Does the cock keep them quiet for a couple of hours though? Men still solved it I guess, and put them in business.. Apart from the lezzers
>>
>>70609177
i stopped using yahoo because they got rid of their old java games like pool, backgammon, and Reversi. I enjoyed playing that stuff with my parents. I still haven't found a good multiplayer equivelant.
>>
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 1280x720
This makes me hope that they shut down fucking yahoo mail. I swear it's just slightly more reliable than an ISP email and even more prone to getting fucked with.

All the time people at work cry to me about their yahoo email and the software engineers hold their tongues whenever any employees want to pry for just how shitty yahoo is.
>>
>>70609901
So what you're saying is something we knew all along, the only time a woman is bearable is when a cock is in her mouth?
>>
>>70609754
Basically it's just white women (Fiorina, Mayer). The Indian woman running PepsiCo is doing just fine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra_Nooyi
>>
File: LIESlIESlIES.png (154 KB, 380x283) Image search: [Google]
LIESlIESlIES.png
154 KB, 380x283
She was such a feminist hero, her failure warms my heart.
>>
>>70609177

Yahoo became shit since they started holding everyones history and information on there servers.

I know google does the same, but yahoo was supposed to be better than that.
>>
>>70609784
Party on the house while burning down the house
>>
>>70609309
>$50 bil
was yahoo worth that much?

the only good thing they have is yahoo answers
>>
File: yardtoofar.jpg (31 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
yardtoofar.jpg
31 KB, 400x305
>been using the same email on yahoo for like a decade now and never had any problems

But then I use long as fuck ridiculous passwords for all my shit, so maybe thats why.

But yeah, I use adblock, so their shit is bearable. The few times Ive had to check my email on other peoples shit on vacation or when im out of town with no adblock is crazy. They have ads all over the email page, and crammed between your inbox messages.

Is there any email service that isnt shit?

10min mail is pretty great for throwaway email accounts.
>>
>>70609177
Yes look at what women have done to Scandinavia and Germany. Why do they have to be men? Why can't they just fucking be women. What is so wrong with that.
>>
>>70610155
feminists hate her. they hate any woman who is successful. ruins the narrative, you know.

>>70610514
yeah, they were worth over $100B before the dot com crash nearly sunk them, and had clambered back up to $50B in 2005, but they weren't able to make any of their core properties relevant in the iPhone era. they should've been instagram before instagram came along, but they let flickr languish. Yahoo Answers could have been Quora or Stack, but they fucked that up, too. Ymail could have been turned into a cloud business suite, like Gmail has been. They could have bought Google for a cool $1 million in 1998 (and for $3 billion in 2005 or so), although they would have squandered it back then, as they wanted people to stay on Yahoo and never leave, so search wasn't their thing.

The number of opportunities that Yahoo squandered is mindboggling.

I don't really think that their current state is entirely Meyer's fault, although the decision to buy Tumblr and make it a core business was really fucking retarded. They were a dying irrelevant directionless mess long before she got there, and that kind of inertia is impossible to turn around unless you're Steve fucking Jobs.
>>
>>70609313

>Daily Mail buys out Yahoo
>Yahoo owns Tumblr
>yfw Daily Mail takes over Tumblr
>>
>>70609754
Spotted the Ontarian.
>>
>>70611464
I read somewhere that Tumblr causes Yahoo to hemorrhage money and that the female CEO only keeps it open because MUH SOSHUL JUSTISS.
>>
>>70609177
The Assembly Women, ancient Greek play.

A group of women, led by the wise and redoubtable Praxagora, has decided that the women of Athens must convince the men to give them control of the city, as they are convinced they can do a better job. Disguised as men, the women sneak into the assembly and command the majority of votes needed to carry their series of revolutionary proposals, even convincing some of the men to vote for it on the grounds that it is the only thing they have not tried.

Once in power, Praxagora realizes that she has to come up with some novel and radical proposals. She and the other women then institute a communist-like government in which the state feeds, houses and generally takes care of every Athenian. Both property and women are to be henceforth held in common, and they enforce an idea of equality by allowing every man to sleep with every woman, so long as the man first sleeps with an ugly woman before he may sleep with a beautiful one.

All slaves are to be publicly owned, and are to to carry out the work currently done by poor people leaving everyone else to live a life of leisure. All individual households are to be knocked together to form a communal dwelling and all citizens are to dine at the public expense in the various public halls of the city, the particular place of each being determined by lot.

The play ends with a gigantic communal banquet (the elaborate menu of which is given in burlesque) and with the jubilation of the women over their triumphs.
>>
>>70609177
Who the fuck uses Yahoo?
>>
isn't she the retard that bought tumblr for $3 billion?
>>
>>70611808
I use yahoo finance. It's pretty good desu
>>
Don't forget IBM declining 14 consecutive quarters under woman CEO.

Kek
>>
>>70609434

I use my Yahoo mail for everything. What will happen to it, indeed.
>>
>>70609177
I don't think anybody could've saved yahoo at the point she took over. Managing its divestment of assets was always going to be the end game.
>>70609309
That offer really happened? wow
>>
>>70611977
They'll bounce back trust senpai
>>
>>70609177
Yeah women and shitskins ruin the tech world
Carly fiona is a good example of a woman destroying the tech field
>>
>>70611977
IBM would be strong with a well educated cut throat white male running it
>>
>>70611808
Yahoo Sports and Fantasy Sports are GOAT still
>>
Let's hope tumblr gets shut down in the process!
>>
#LostGeneration
>>
>Yahoo goes the same way Ask Jeeves does
>hurr its da wimmin's fault
>>
If we put women into positions of power in every area (both private and public), then they'll bring about the end of western civilization sooner, which would hopefully give rise to men again.

I'd say let's keep having them destroy shit.
>>
>it's not her fault, yahoo was dying already
When was the last time a woman CEO turned a dying company around? The way Steve Jobs did with Apple, and other such famous examples.
Just wondering.
>>
studies have shown women who run companies (or who mostly make up companies) don't do well. women aren't men. women are good at things men aren't. you don't see men trying these things and doing them well, do you?
>>
yes, and a renaissance is exactly what it needs
>>
>>70612684
I think I get your point and I mostly agree with you but you need to give examples or something, that post was pretty vague.
>>
Yahoo has been shit for a while. Trust me, I tried to redpill their userbase in the comment sections religiously.

You think JIDF is a problem here? They have HASBARA over there. Eventually, I got half of the population to call out their bullshit, but since I left, the place fell to chaos with people at each other's throats.

The "red-pilled" stable ones only know half of the truths, meaning they're anti-migrant 100% in regards to Europe, but they put all the blame on the muslims and zero on the kikes

Here's what you have on Yahoo

>Hasbara (JIDF hired by Israel)
>Hasbara pretending to be "let's kick some ass" rednecks
>Actual rednecks
>Moms who believe fake "righteous" stories
>Middle-aged black women
>A mixed-race guy who cracks random shitty jokes
>A dad who just got into outdated memes
>>
>>70611851
$1.1B

>>70611587
Back before Tumblr was bought, they had a burn rate of a few million a month. Unless Y! is even less competent than everyone thinks, that burn rate has been curbed, but there's no way they'll make the purchase price back, in revenue or brand equity.

>>70612129
Nutella seems to be doing OK running Microsoft. At least he hasn't made a Ballmer-tier retarded acquisition. Google's CEO is a pooloo, and they're still doing okay, too.

HP is an interesting case. First Carly wrecked it, then they started coming back under Hurd, whose career there was wrecked by a fake sexual harassment charge. And then Apotheker wrecked it, so they punted him and brought Meg Whitman in to finish the job. So they've been split in two, and the Enterprise division is run by the woman who ran Lucent and then Alcatel-Lucent into the fucking ground.
>>
>>70612366
No no no, tumblr needs to stay around as a containment facility.
>>
>>70612786
Besides the movie Daddy Daycare, men dont do things with kids. Theres no huge initiative to force men into the childcare field because they're not genetically programmed to do it. Women are not genetically programed to be good at things involving critical thinking or heavy physical activity.
>>
>>70612935
Women are just at bad at teaching as they are at everything else.
>>
>>70612024

Some company run by jews will buy the entire Email business for $1 then notify you that you need to pay $100 per year to continue using it. The only people who will stay with yahoo are those too dumb to move, and they will be milked.
>>
>>70609754
She was a walking Tumblr meme of highest order. But of course here we have Trudolt valiantly charging in her defense.
>>
>>70612366
>wanting that shit to spread more than it does
>>
>>70609177
It's a historical fact that women can destroy in a few years what took men hundreds of years to construct and working in proper order.
>>
Yahoo is the new Nokia.
>>
>>70613665
Exactly. Let's open the floodgates and let women control everything so we can hit the reset button on civilization already.
>>
Shit, I've had my yahoo account for almost 20 years.
>>
I can't believe nobody posted this yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg

Seeing a woman with autism is weirdly endearing and kind of hot.
>>
>>70611726
Well that is amazing that the ancients Greeks dissected and figured out feminism and Marxism. That's why they kept their women locked up most of the time
>>
>>70611726
Well that's amazing the ancient Greeks dissected and figured out the disgusting drive in women for Marxism and the animal drives they possess
>>
>>70609177
Yahoo has been dogshit before she came along. The went for a wildcard because they're pretty much desperate. Unfortunately for them it didn't work and this dogshit company is simply dying faster than before.
>>
>>70609177
>Will womyn ruin the tech field for good?
each tyme, name me 1 functional one (that will not go under after 1 year)...

>be comp eng.
>work for 4 years for comp
>boss fired, merger, female boss now
well what did you think happened?
Company was about 25yo. Made shits of profits.
Well... it's gone... it didn't even take 6 mo before ppl fled, priorities all wrong all along, gold bringing projects... canned... no MAN left to actually do the job. Just facebook womyn... whole shit right in front of my eyes, gone
>>
>>70609177
Rule #1: Never invest in a company with women in higher up positions.
>>
Tumblr is owned by Yahoo.

Burn it all.
>>
>>70612858
and you are?
>>
File: 1458357987315.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1458357987315.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>70611367
>ruins the narrative.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.