[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Government confirms Saudi Arabia directly funded 9/11 -->
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: 1427416644285.jpg (301 KB, 1234x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427416644285.jpg
301 KB, 1234x1024
Pretty sure we already had a thread about this the other day, but it's still worth further discussion.

>The White House and intelligence officials are considering declassifying documents known as the "28 pages" which could show the possible existence of a Saudi support network for the hijackers involved in the 9/11 terror attacks.

>Former Sen. Bob Graham, who helped author the report, told “60 Minutes” the classified information outlines a network of people he believes supported the hijackers while they were in the U.S. He said the hijackers were "substantially" supported by Saudi government, as well as charities and wealthy people in that country.

>"I think it is implausible to believe that 19 people, most of who didn't speak English, most of whom never been in the United States before, many of whom didn't have a high school education -- could've carried out such a complicated task without some support from within the United States," Graham said.

>The 28 pages were cut from a report on the 9/11 terror attacks in 2003 by the Bush administration in the interest of national security.

>Those interviewed by “60 Minutes” who have read the 28 pages describe the material as similar to a police report or grand jury file, and say it lays out the possibility that the hijackers who settled in Southern California had official Saudi assistance.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/275793-60-minutes-classified-28-pages-may-shed-light-on-saudi-ties-to-terrorism

When will they reveal that both our government and Israel directly collaborated with the Saudis on carrying out and funding 9/11?
>>
>>70609111
They'll never reveal Israel's involvement.

I feel this is a huge distraction. Why is the whole system coming apart? Why now? This is fishy.
>>
File: 1456395952420.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1456395952420.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>70609380
>I feel
>>
>>70610418

>Israel
>not benefiting from Iraq invasion

pick 2
>>
Is Saudi Arabia one of the Clinton Foundation countries?
>>
>>70610735
http://www.ipsnews.net/2007/08/politics-israel-warned-us-not-to-invade-iraq-after-9-11/
>>
File: Americans.jpg (75 KB, 371x411) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
75 KB, 371x411
The truth comes out!

The American people, being the Righteously violent bunch they are, will surely fight to remove their corrupt government now
>>
File: (You).gif (986 KB, 298x168) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
986 KB, 298x168
>>70610418
Canada not shitposting for once,and has the same thoughts as other Americans about Israel's involvement in 9/11.Opinion gets discarded because of the words,"I feel".
>Checks flag
No,wonder.Of course a kike wouldn't want the truth to come out that his country was also directly involved in the attacks on Americans on 9.11.2001.I wouldn't be surprised if you saged,reported or are sliding this thread to keep it off the front page.Kindly fuck off,and get bombed by muslim shitskins,"Greatest Ally!"
>>
Politically vindicating Rand Paul for good.
>>
>>70611601
Literally who?
>>
>>70611089
Everyone knows jews play all sides at once. What's your point.

With all the faces jews have you would think one of them could be decent looking.
>>
>>70611516
you have no evidence mr.tinfoil
>>
File: 1389211559531.jpg (57 KB, 473x604) Image search: [Google]
1389211559531.jpg
57 KB, 473x604
>>70612167
why so many israelis were detained the next day and later released?
>>
>>70612167
Is that the excuse you use to claim the holohoax was real,and that the memories of the holohoax have been genetically passed down to their great-grand children/grand children to keep extorting that holohoax money from countries that weren't involved in the holohoax?
>>
>>70612356
because jews love to commit crime

duuuuh
>>
>>70612394
I don't care whether you think the holocaust was real or not
>>
File: 1453747247300.jpg (49 KB, 960x831) Image search: [Google]
1453747247300.jpg
49 KB, 960x831
>>70612526
It was real in my mind
>>
>>70612526
You only care enough to keep extorting money from several white countries around the world,and to keep getting that sweet money for your Iron Dome from America.You can never get a jew to admit any wrong doing because he'll just blame the goy next to him knowing the goy will take the fall for the jew.
Jews,and muslims are one in the same.The only difference is the name of your religions.
>>
File: 1439217238645.gif (153 KB, 825x1108) Image search: [Google]
1439217238645.gif
153 KB, 825x1108
>>70612787
>the US aid to Israel exists because of the holocaust
>>
>>70612729
"Hehehe,stupid goys don't know we're extorting money from them!"
>>
>>70612998
There are many other contributions to Israel from the US and Europe besides 3 billion.

>iraq - $39.3

investment into Israeli companies made by the USA are much greater than you think
>>
>>70612998
Did I say it did?No,I fucking didn't,you stupid ass hook nosed bastard.I'm saying Israel has been extorting money from the US tax-payers since the end of WWll.First to fund your genocide against the jews.muslims,and christians that were/are the original inhabitants of that land.Then to fund your defense system,The Iron Dome,you use against the hoards of angry muslims you guys decided to piss off by always trying to start a war with them knowing America is stupid enough to send their troops to fight your wars.Israel has been guzzling money from America since 1947/1948.
Also,I've heard many times from kikes that they use the holohoax as an excuse to get more money from America because any mention of the holohoax in America sends bleeding heart liberals into tears to get Israel more of that tax-payer money.
>>
>>70611089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0
>>
>>70610925
Yes they fund as many western politicians as they can because it means they cannot ever oppose the Saudi regime, if they acknowledge them as the bad guys it would destroy their career as they took money from them.

They're basically at war with the world but using subversion and soft power to gain control rather than conventional military power. As soon as they get a large enough sunni muslim population in any country they basically control it by proxy via their network of mosques and religious clergy.
>>
>>70614409
Netanyahu wasn't even within the government.
>>
>>70609380
Most likely because Trump said that he would release it if he was elected.

Then, to try and kill that election point, magically it is released to the media where they just interpret it instead of releasing the raw 28 pages
>>
>>70614700
I don't think that's one of Trump's main draws to the larger population, and soft-dicking the release instead of releasing the full thing would only make people suspicious and bring the issue attention for Trump.
>>
>>70614700
I don't think this is even about Trump.
The Saudi's must be really outliving their usefulness if they're even considering this. Trump probably has military contacts that more or less think the same thing.
>>
can't we just nuke them fuck
>>
>>70614661
so what?

if he had no importance what was he doing in the america congress
>>
>>70616046
>if he had no importance what was he doing in the america congress
White guilting,and subverting our non-jewish politicians into starting another war because poor witto Israel needs defending even though they get billions of American tax-payer dollars each year to fund their defense system,and whatever else the jews waste their money on.
>>
>>70615915
Agreed.
>>
>>70616245
but but but some random no name in the israeli government said not to wage war in iraq!
>>
>>70610735
>Saudi arabia = muslims
>not benefiting from 9/11
Maybe not the first few years after it, but now?
>>
>>70616452
A paid off shill to make Israel look like it's not war mongering.Jews always have a few paid off shills for those types of meetings.It's just common sense,IF you know how the kikes work.
>>
I'm new to /pol/ can someone give me some links/videos that provide interesting arguments on why 9/11 was an inside job?

Also any theories on if the fact that widespread government surveillance started happening BEFORE 9/11 is relevant?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.