[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear the Walking Dead lulz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1440889377176.png (404 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1440889377176.png
404 KB, 480x726
I was involved in some of the planning and pre production for "Fear the Walking Dead", the extra diverse new zombie show. Anyone that has had the misfortune of watching this sjw zombie cuckfest will recognize the character Strand, the rich nigger with a boat. Strand was originally cast to be a white man, but diverse test focus groups were problematic. White Strand was universally despised and "unrealistic". Common responses to white Strand was that he would be killed off immediately. When Strand was described as a black man, absolutely no change made to his dialogue or motives, he was universally hailed as a hero, and his tough decisions were seen as necessary, instead of cruel and harsh like white Strand was.
I think it might be too late gentleman.
>>
>>70607942
I did see part of that show
literally rejected a boat full of rapefugees lel
no wonder they got butthurt if a white man did it
>>
>>70607942
I knew Strand was meant to be a more dangerous, slightly more insane black Shane from the first time he appeared on screen.

Even the writers on Talking Dead describe him as some manipulative "sociopath."
>>
>>70607942

>the electric jew

Who cares? Fuck off, faggot. Ubermensch do not watch tv.
>>
>>70607942
Prove it or gtfo faggot.
>>
File: 020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg (41 KB, 468x519) Image search: [Google]
020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg
41 KB, 468x519
>>70608239
It was more than butthurt boludo, when the white captain refused the fugee boat the test group said the other passengers would have revolted. When Kunta Captain refused the fugs, test group praised his "tough decision" to protect the people on his boat. Same exact scenario, only difference was the color of Strand. This was more than just a few focuseconds groups.
>>
>>70608535
>Ubermensch do not watch tv.

Then I guess you are an extinct people who are about to be wiped out.

Too bad you didn't try and reach out or anything.
>>
File: neckbeard.png (422 KB, 546x580) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.png
422 KB, 546x580
>>70608535
>>
>>70608682
Spoil the next episode to prove you're legitimate.

And no, "We meet the Somolian pirates/We meet Nick's father" doesn't cut it.

Give us minor character names, facial descriptions, scars, makeup, dialog, etc.
Something only a producer would know.

This is an anonymous website, and you should be using https.
Nothing's gonna happen to you.
>>
>>70608991

I will go gladly into that good night, and I truly long for the day when I will be free of this inane garbage.
>>
>>70607942
maybe i'm a sociopath, but strand is the best character on that show
>>
>>70607942
>I was involved in some of the planning and pre production for "Fear the Walking Dead"

Pics with time stamp or it didn't happen.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 835x709) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 835x709
>>70607942
I feel bad for america's impending race war. The secret to pacifying the negroes and keeping them in check is a steady supply of maple syrup and fat white girls in their diet. Trust me, I'm canadian.
>>
>>70609142

There's an upcoming character called Jim Rustle, he has tourniquets around both his arms so he can use them as zombie guards without risk of infection but as a result they sometimes turn on him. He's also in a wheelchair and 120kg black guy with a 3pl8 bench.
>>
>>70608639
This desu senpai
Though I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
>>
File: IMG_1556bw.jpg (214 KB, 500x807) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556bw.jpg
214 KB, 500x807
Fuck you whitey. FUVK YOU.

Get used to brown fuckin all your damn shit up. Nobody fuckin care bout this zombie shit. But they damn sure do fuckin care bout more BLACK characters.

Every brown face on TV one more second whiteys evil ass aint on screen. Piss on you motherfuckers!!! Just you fuckin wait.

Come ten more years we give whitey a couple token bitches and nuthin else. Well have BLACK and brown playing fuckin Jesus and Abe Lincoln and Spock and shit.
>>
>>70609508
>Jim Rustle
>>
>>70609508
Also, he's a robot.
>>
>>70607942
What the fuck even was this series? I watched it on netflix and it was literally like 10 episodes of Mexicans packing back packs.

I have it one star then have shark vs tornados 5 stars because fuck you that much
>>
People still watch TV? I only turn mine on for background noise
>>
File: R2-Dindu.webm (582 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
R2-Dindu.webm
582 KB, 640x360
>>70610222
Picture related.
>>
>>70607942
White people being stereotyped as cruel, selfish and exploitive? How did that come about? What could rich white men ever done to justify that stereotype?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.