[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about FtM transsexuals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: trans.jpg (63 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
63 KB, 500x716
How do you feel about FtM transsexuals?
>>
>>70607765
What do you expect here? Tolerance?

That pic aint one btw, thats just a naked mudslime.
>>
Mentally ill.

All trans people should be round up for mental health treatment or exterminated. Your choice.
>>
That's a pretty nice cock.
>>
>>70607954
The people who are like that don't actually have the mental disorder people commonly refer to as trans. They are just attention seeking faggots. I would not be surprised if less than 1% of "trans" people actually had the mental illness.
>>
>>70607954
Is that supposed to be his son in the right?
>>
>>70607954

Do you understand that the internet is 100% responsible for this?

That the internet, twitter, facebook, have all been used as organizing tools for the batshit far left SJW armies and that without the internet to bring them together these freakshows would not have the power that they do?
>>
>>70608388

His son is outside the window.

That father is wondering what he did wrong, even though he did nothing wrong.
>>
Are there any good examples of female to male transitions?
>>
>>70608029
>tfw trannies are roaming the streets right now, passing as the gender they want to be and are hooking up with people

How do we know if we haven't made out with one?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eug5DrODgcI
>>
Mental Ill people
They are still females
>>
>>70608506
OP's pic, for example.
>>
>>70608396
>dat pic
Is there ANYTHING that furfags can't ruin?
>>
>>70607765
>implying FTM trannies would have that nice of a cock
>>
>>70607953
But that mudslime has a 4skin
>>
>>70607765
T H I C C
>>
>>70607765
It's easier to dig a hole than make a pole.
>>
>>70608519
ahahhah how could anyone mistake that for a woman jc
>>
They need help.
>>
>>70608519
Whoever it's telling the story about deserved it.

How the fuck did he not know?
>>
>>70608519
I guess if you're blind and deaf it's not your fault. A loud club, the nasally ear-itching accent might not be too obvious, especially if you've had a bit to drink.
>>
>>70608885

Moon Man embraces all white people who wish to join the Kay Kay Kay.
>>
>>70607765
Appealing cock desu
>>
Mental Illness and degeneracy.

However

I have a bit more tolerance for FtM than for fucking MtF.

If it were up to me, it would be:
>shoot MtF on sight
>give FtM a chance to prove she is capable of being a productive member of society, otherwise shoot too
>>
>>70607765
A self-solving problem.
>>
>>70608519
Are men really this horny and stupid?
>>
>>70607765

It's a mental illness. Trannies, are being paraded around in a similar fashion to the sorry patents in Bedlam to paying dilettantes for their general amusement.

That's how history will judge the current trend and people who promote it.
>>
File: 1453845748114.jpg (45 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
1453845748114.jpg
45 KB, 600x587
So if you go FTM, can you pick any dick size you want? Can I go MTM for a bigger dick?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.