[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
Red pilled celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
>>
>>70607468
Why did you have to die michael
>>
>>70607541
Michael talked too much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
>>
>>70607649
Holy shit, it's real. I thought it was a /pol/ parody with the distortion and the jew. That's the actual song.
>>
He also tried to reveal Sony but people wouldn't listen. ;_;
>>
File: 1456778434112.jpg (81 KB, 733x756) Image search: [Google]
1456778434112.jpg
81 KB, 733x756
>>
>>70607468
>MJ names the jew
>suddenly has his entire career ruined by false accusations

What a coincidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 250x166
Dave mustaine, lead singer and guitarist of megadeth
>In a confrontational 1988 interview with Sounds journalist Roy Wilkinson, Mustaine spoke against illegal immigration, and stated that he would "build a great wall along the Mexican border and not let anybody in..." if he were President of the United States
>
In 2009, Mustaine discussed the influence radio host Alex Jones' films and ideas have had on him and his music.[49] Specifically, Mustaine said that he wrote the album Endgame based on Jones' film Endgame in order to educate his fans and the general public about the march towards a New World Order and Global government.
>Mustaine has criticized several Democratic Party politicians. During the 2004 presidential campaign, Mustaine commented that he believed that John Kerry would "ruin our country".[52] In addition, Mustaine has made several comments critical of president Barack Obama, calling him "the most divisive president we've ever had" in 2011,[53] and commenting that he believed that Obama was born outside of the United States during a March 2012 interview on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight.
Also cowrote /x/ the song:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yP01tj6_ApI
>>
Was buying out and trying to hold onto the rights of the Beatles catalog an evil move by him? Is it true that Michael Jackson left the catalog to Paul McCartney's will, and if so, why the fuss about holding onto their catalog while Michael remained alive? What about Sony buying out his family for $750MM after he died to obtain the catalog? How much of it did Paul McCartney and the Beatles get?
>>
File: Mo_better_blues.jpg (54 KB, 350x481) Image search: [Google]
Mo_better_blues.jpg
54 KB, 350x481
>>70607468
>>70608222
See also: Spike Lee
>>
File: billburr.jpg (393 KB, 1900x1267) Image search: [Google]
billburr.jpg
393 KB, 1900x1267
Even though he settled for marriage, he is still red-pilled on the Bilderbergs, establishment politics, and is pro-Trump.
>>
File: 51ZoulD6faL._SL500_AA280_.jpg (18 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
51ZoulD6faL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
18 KB, 280x280
>>
Reminder that Michael was falsely accused of being a pedo and was justly cleared in court, but the media barrage against him for helping retarded children was stronger in the court of public opinion.

Also people think he was crazy and bleached his skin, that's a rare skin condition but can also be mimicked through bleaching. So again the media was creating a false story insinuating he did it himself.
>>
>>70608698
He probably did have of his skin bleached to even it out but I do think he was a little body dysmorphic about his nose, which isn't surprising considering his upbringing.
>>
>>70607649
so good.
>>
>>70608632

Did you hear his interview with Shad on CBC? Was good for a laugh. I regret not seeing him when he was in town.
>>
>>70607468
Please be real. I want to believe
>>
>>70608632
His stated reason for supporting Trump is that he believes Trump is shameless about the things he says.
>>
File: 1456782457335.jpg (53 KB, 598x346) Image search: [Google]
1456782457335.jpg
53 KB, 598x346
>>70607649
"jew me sue me" "kick me kike me"

holy shit and thats the actual song? how have i never heard about this?

sad to the the comment section full of dindus telling people its about police brutality.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70608611
My senior year of highschool we watched do the right thing after the Michael brown/Ferguson chimp out. After the film concluded our teacher asked who did the right thing, and I was the only one in the class arguing that radio Raheem's death was justified and the chimp out afterwards was not. Niggers shouldn't have destroyed the pizzeria, police could have used less force on Raheem but he was violently resisting, Raheem shouldn't have attacked sal, sal shouldn't have smashed Raheem's radio, Raheem should have turned off his boom box blasting public enemy when inside. In short, nobody did the right thing but the blacks escalated events far more than the whites did. Everyone in that movie was a retard, excluding Samuel l jacksons character
>>
File: alg-mj-jpg.jpg (54 KB, 970x576) Image search: [Google]
alg-mj-jpg.jpg
54 KB, 970x576
It's funny that he wore a kaballah bracelet but hated jews.

Just imagine working for jews since adulthood and having them sue you and fuck you over every day.
>>
Jimmy Woods.

Fucking up shitskins since before 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw
>>
>>70609447
Is that a kaballah bracelet? I don't recall seeing them have white. Could just be a woven bracelet like DiCaprio wore to the Oscars.
>>
>>70609136
im amazed by this as well. never realized it before .
>>
>>70609612
>implying DiCaprio doesn't work for the jews
Kek'd
>>
>>70608930

No, but I'm seeing him in Edmonton next month. Can't wait.

>>70609095

Indeed. A politician who at least speaks his mind is an improvement on the current system.
>>
>>70607649
He knew....
>>
File: wew.png (230 KB, 1088x621) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
230 KB, 1088x621
JEW ME
KIKE ME
>>
>>70609689
Bill is such a cynic I doubt he's supporting Trump for anything other than the keks. But I suppose the right thing done for the wrong (?) reasons is still useful, at the very least.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

No surprise that people get tired of Jews' shit after awhile. Jackson, Brando, etc.
>>
>>70609477

Wow, that is a good story. And he's speaking so clearly...

Awesome.
>>
>>70608632

Pro Trump? What he said on the talk show doesn't count. Don't keep up with him as much anymore but I would be shocked if he admitted to genuinely supporting trump.

I mean look at his wife. He would not be able to hear the end of it.

And he's steadily garnering more mainstream appeal. Those of you who followed him for awhile know that he's pulled back on shit like gender issues.
>>
>>70609989

so..why is he mad at the jews? Mad the issues of people who are suffering, what? I'm assuming he just got jewed out of a ton of cash and is pissed he got outsmarted
>>
>>70609989
>"THEY should have a greater sensitivity over people suffering"
How do they know what suffering is lik-

Oy vey
>>
Not really a celebrity but still naming the Jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlatDWqh0o
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3OcHA0yaOA

Michael Jackson flew way too close to the sun. We are all owned.
>>
File: jackson_trump.jpg (113 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
jackson_trump.jpg
113 KB, 800x590
>>70607468
Care to take a guess who he would have endorsed for this election /pol/?
>>
>>70607649
Holy shit I thought this was fake or satire but then looked at the view count.

Damn I didn't know that those were the actual lyrics to this song.

FUCK.
>>
>>70609095
il state i love jews if im on tv and it gets me fans, but i still would gass the kikes
>>
>>70609477
mmm michelle malkin

am i such a bad man for having a SE asian girlfriend
>>
Why do Jews always cry oppression when so many public figures have come out against them, and when they've been expelled from so many empires or countries in the past?

You'd think if a certain group of people were disliked so much, it'd be obvious something was wrong with them. But they're always victims, wherever they go.
>>
>>70608632
He's trash talked Trump heavily and repeatedly on his podcast.
>>
>>70610388

I hope to one day be jew-proof like Donald J. Trump

He makes his money in a closed cycle, he can say whatever he likes and they can't do shit about it.
>>
>>70610388
Jackson did a song about Trump right?
>>
File: Stanley-Kubrick.jpg (24 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
Stanley-Kubrick.jpg
24 KB, 337x450
>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script.
>Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting.
>>
>>70610816
>Jew proof
>Sucks dick at AIPAC and has a Jewish daughter and grandchild

Pick one.
>>
>>70610388
No way celebrities have to save face. Even ones that are walking PR disasters
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlKTaE6--D8

Probably the only conservative sitcom anyone's ever given a shit about.
>>
>>70609136

it never existed before praise kek and the mandela effect
>>
>>70611130
No wonder why his career didn't take off.
>>
>>70608823
he bleached his skin to match the blotches and the nose thing was because his dad would make fun of it growing up
>>
>>70610913
stanley was right about Schindler's list too
>>
>>70607649
Michael Jackson secret message to Illuminati??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiDbehnlXc
>>
>>70607649
HOLY shit
I just read the lyrics

this song is full blown nationalist and anti-globalism/zionism

>But if Martin Luther was livin'
>He wouldn't let this be

RIP MJ
REDPILLED TO THE END
>>
>>70608823
his dad constantly mocked his appearance thats why he changed it so drastically.
>>
>>70607468
He came from a family of Jehovah's witnesses didnt he? If so what are their opinions on Jews? I also believe that when Jessie Jackson was running for president it all went down hill for him when he was caught out confiding into someone that he wouldnt bother with New York because its 'Hymietown'. Curious.
>>
>>70614566
What was the position of Stanley towards "Shindler's List". I've heard that he wanted to make a film about the holocaust but throw away his project because he saw the Spielberg's film.
Thus, I don't understand his "crypto admiration" for Hitler and your comment implies that Kubrick had other understandings about Schindler's list than a attitude of admiration...
Could you explain please
>>
>>70608148
Who is this fox?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.